Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dubai jewellery shops remind me of the Thailand Taylor’s in the late 90’s they’d pick you up from the hotel give you free booze and fit you for a “designer” suit. Same same no difference with the Dubai jewellers, they see the want in these influencers and use them For advertising.
Does she have the laundry company on tick? Imagine up to your neck in debt and literally airing your dirty laundry in public for a free wash and fold. No shame

Reactions: 4
Bahaaaaaa! Gavs company! It’s not Gavs company, he’s a sales rep for them 😂😂😂😂
The notions 🤣🤣🤣 just makes me wanna vote for some random company when they beg for the votes
---
The Dubai jewellery shops remind me of the Thailand Taylor’s in the late 90’s they’d pick you up from the hotel give you free booze and fit you for a “designer” suit. Same same no difference with the Dubai jewellers, they see the want in these influencers and use them For advertising.
Does she have the laundry company on tick? Imagine up to your neck in debt and literally airing your dirty laundry in public for a free wash and fold. No shame
also zero ironing on those bed clothes. If I paid a company to them I’d expect zero creases just like when I do them myself 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You know when ppl blow smoke up her hole about how she “does it all”?
Or so she says. What exactly is it she’s doing, pays ppl to run her business, has a cleaner, sends out her washing, turfs her kids out on her family at any given opportunity. 🙄 yeah flat out Nicola!

Reactions: 5
God, her husband gives me the ick! Why does he think behaving like a 15 yr old chauvinistic man child is hilarious?? I can just hear him saying it through his nose! 😩

Reactions: 7
She be cracking up the way he goes on about her like above poster said like a 15 year old🤦‍♀️
“Keeping herself in shape for me” Jesus I’d knock him out dope 🤦‍♀️
His big smiley face drives me mad too 😡

Reactions: 10
Jesus the huns blowing smoke up her arse, its younger looking you are getting etc and she looks absolutely rattled recently. The over tanned skin is making her look like a cheap leather handbag and she looks like she hasn't slept in about 10 weeks.

As for that comment from Gavin the Dimwit if someone said that to me I'd knock them out. What an absolute dope. What they should really do is maybe consider taking their life off SM for a while, stop trying to keep with the Stones and the Connollys and clear their debt and try and secure some sort of financial stability instead of fecking off to Dubai and upgrading a ring

Gav could do with getting on that treadmill he is not a great advertisement for selling gym equipment only seen him a couple of weeks ago he has a good bit of weight on himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus the huns blowing smoke up her arse, its younger looking you are getting etc and she looks absolutely rattled recently. The over tanned skin is making her look like a cheap leather handbag and she looks like she hasn't slept in about 10 weeks.

As for that comment from Gavin the Dimwit if someone said that to me I'd knock them out. What an absolute dope. What they should really do is maybe consider taking their life off SM for a while, stop trying to keep with the Stones and the Connollys and clear their debt and try and secure some sort of financial stability instead of fecking off to Dubai and upgrading a ring
Yeah but Nikkis like Ross from friends, “yes we rent and that’s fine, I’m FIIIIIINNNNNEEE with that” say it kills her that that’s public knowledge!

• Haha
She be cracking up the way he goes on about her like above poster said like a 15 year old🤦‍♀️
“Keeping herself in shape for me” Jesus I’d knock him out dope 🤦‍♀️
His big smiley face drives me mad too 😡
He’s actually such a prick. If she lets herself go he’ll go dipping his stick all over Dublin. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Reactions: 3
They are just bizarre. Couldn’t imagine the anxiety that actually live with. County court judgment. InRented property that could be sold under them. It’s constant trying to keep up with the Jones.

Pretending to stay in Quinta when your vilamora 40 min away.

all happy couple vibes when anyone with a bit of inside info knows he’s a gambler and any chance is on the ❄. He’s also a constant womeniser who any chance would be dipping his d**k. It’s common knowledge in swords.

Like you live in Balgriffen and you head to a gym in Ballsbridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ and you have opened a gym yourself make that make sense !

and then the happy families piece when her and Terrie haven’t spoken in over a year and can’t be in the same room.

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just nouveau riche people who she’s trying to keep close to because they have a bit of cash.

They are beyond desperate to be people they just aren’t and it makes them so unlikable.

They would be much more relevant if they were honest and just reflected where they are at. A girl with a struggling business and a guy starting out again, with 3 lovely kids trying to hold it all together and get to a place where they can buy a family home. A couple that showed their vulnerabilities and stopped trying to pretend they are something they aren’t.

it would also be far more healthy for their mental health. Couldn’t imagine living in that brain trying constantly to keep up false appearances.

also tip for Nikkers people with real money are low key about it. It’s subtle. They don’t need to be ok the constant brag. They have their priorities straight.
---
They are just bizarre. Couldn’t imagine the anxiety that actually live with. County court judgment. InRented property that could be sold under them. It’s constant trying to keep up with the Jones.

all happy couple vibes when anyone with a bit of inside info knows he’s a gambler and any chance is on the ❄. He’s also a constant womeniser who any chance would be dipping his d**k. It’s common knowledge in swords.

Like you live in Balgriffen and you head to a gym in Ballsbridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ and you have opened a gym yourself make that make sense !

and then the happy families piece when her and Terrie haven’t spoken in over a year and can’t be in the same room.

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just n

Reactions: 16

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just nouveau riche people who she’s trying to keep close to because they have a bit of cash.

They are beyond desperate to be people they just aren’t and it makes them so unlikable.

They would be much more relevant if they were honest and just reflected where they are at. A girl with a struggling business and a guy starting out again, with 3 lovely kids trying to hold it all together and get to a place where they can buy a family home. A couple that showed their vulnerabilities and stopped trying to pretend they are something they aren’t.

it would also be far more healthy for their mental health. Couldn’t imagine living in that brain trying constantly to keep up false appearances.

also tip for Nikkers people with real money are low key about it. It’s subtle. They don’t need to be ok the constant brag. They have their priorities straight.
---

her best friends she knows a wet weekend (where are her childhood long term mates) her besties are just n
She appears to have one childhood friend. Doesn’t even still pal with ppl she went to school with. Fell out with her best friend over something I gather was actually none of her business. I know plenty like her, new best friend every 6 months, live up each others arse and then have a falling out. Because people see her for what she is and not the “powerhouse” 🤣🤣 and “lovely person” she portrays. Like at the end of the day lads you’re from swords. No one from there is ever going to think you’re better than them.

Is Nikko full of the Covid from Dubai? She sounds like she can’t catch her breath. She’ll be off to the witch doctor soon for her winter supply.

• Haha
Rosie got free ring from same place. Must be buy one get one free cause they’re very tacky.

• Haha
I laughed when she said she was off to “ shoot some content” filming a reel on Instagram is what you do Nikki love.

• Haha
Jesus She looks haggard in that latest reel.. Also thats a no no on that eye shadow Nicola!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.