Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
So Jo lured kate to her death. Kate shoots Ryan, lawfully with plenty of evidence that it was lawful WHY did she leave the scene?! Why?

Reactions: 77

aimzalicious

VIP Member
No comment.
No comment.
No comment.

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!! Continue here fellas

Nicknames for characters updated below:

Aldi/BTEC Dot/Cheekbones - DS Chris Lomax
Jammy Bakewell - Jimmy Lakewell
WWW (waistcoat wearing wonder) - DI Steve Arnott
Waitrose Dot - Dot/DI Matthew Cottan
Chicken Licken - Steph Corbett
Courgette - John Corbett

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

jorja

So the actor credited as the Spanish captain is credited as PANO MASTI
An anagram of
AN IMPOSTA
Jed’s just trolling us now right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

bolimepipi

VIP Member
jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey!! let me just apologize to everyone for 1000 notifications i've probably given you 😂 😂

i'm in isolation with covid and i watched the whole 6 seasons in a week :geek:😂 so i started catching up on the threads today. every time it was sunday on the threads and you were all writing here we go here we goooo, i'd get so excited and then i'd realize oh you've seen that already this is in the past 😂

ANYWAY, i'm dying for sunday now. i'm kind of hoping it's the series finale and there's no season 7 so that i can continue my life in peace.

also, i was very disappointed that none of ryan's fingers got to be snapped by www steve, and carmichael is the dolores umbridge of line of duty 💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
So the actor credited as the Spanish captain is credited at PANO MASTI
An anagram of
AN IMPOSTA
Jed’s just trolling us now right?
Please tell me you are not suggesting that Jed Mercurio deliberately found an actor with a name he could make an anagram of?

Or worse, that he planted a fake actor with a career spanning years, all building up to this one moment on LOD to trick the audience into believing James Nesbitt’s character is dead, when in actual fact he has supposedly been tipped off by Chloe (aka Tony Gates’ daughter) and thus got a team of men, killed all the Spanish police and stole their uniforms and staged their deaths? Or maybe he’s running the Spanish arm of the OCG under a fake name as a high-ranking Captain???

I am equal parts exhausted, fascinated and utterly baffled by this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

bookworm1403

i think no-one really likes steve (as much as ted and kate anyway!) so this would probably go down well with fans! i'd love it even more if the audience found out it was steve but the characters didn't and next season was about catching him out!
Ummm, I very much like Steve and if he turned out to be bent even after everything he's gone through for like a decade screw bank holiday Monday I'm taking next week off work to reevaluate my life choices

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Smellycat18

1) Despondent Ted makes me sad 😢
2) I don’t see any upside to Jo taking the rap for shooting Ryan and Kate then going along with the story. I see that it might salve Jo’s conscience a bit, but I can only see this coming back to bite Kate in the arse at some point. It was a totally justified shooting. That didn’t make any sense to me.
3) I enjoyed the glass box interview. I think Jo started to open up a bit on her own culpability, then no commented when it came to other people’s actions.
4) Carmichael is a smarmy bastard!! I don’t think she’s bent but definitely steering things away from the Chief Constable. Whether that’s just for brownie points / career advancement, or deliberately covering up for him, I am undecided 🤔
5) Am unconvinced that wee Jimmy Nesbit is actually deid ⚰. And who was the woman found dead alongside him??? TELL ME GODDAMMIT!!!!
6) I think Carmichael’s line to Kate about being pragmatic is at the root of a lot of this show - see Jo, Buckles, etc. Maybe not deliberately embracing corruption, but by their inaction/acceptance of events, allow corruption to flourish. Is that worse?
7) FUCKING HELL STEVE GET TO OCC HEALTH BEFORE THEY SACK YOUR WWW ARSE!
8) “and the wee donkey”. Best line of the series!! I love you Ted, don’t change ❤
9) Chloe’s a bit under-used. Maybe she’ll come into her own in the final episode.
10) Has Steve not told Kate about the tracker on his car that Carmichael arranged!!

If you’ve made it this far, thanks for reading 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks that picture of the Spanish policeman looks nothing like James Nesbitt? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I thought Hunter was Jo’s dad? I’m so lost?😂 dad uncle what ever idek
He is, but she thought it was a bent copper as she didn’t know it was tommy

loved that episode. I don’t think Carmichael is bent but I think she’s been sent in to shut the whole H thing down with Hastings being so obsessed with it.She’s a fantastic actress. Would love to punch her in the tit.
When lomax came on I said “fucking hell aldi dots here” and my husband was like what the fuck are you talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dontcareenough

Does anyone else think it’s strange that Carmichael put trackers on officer’s private vehicles as well as their service vehicles? Who authorised that and who phoned her to tell her that Steve’s car was on the move? And how did she know that Steve didn’t have a girlfriend who had access to his car? So many questions just on this one tiny bit of tonight’s episode.

another question just sprung to mind...is that why she removed surveillance?

Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
So a few questions from tonights episode...

Is Carmichael bent or just a bitch?
Will anyone go to Ryans funeral or will they just put his body in Terry Boyles fridge?
Can Ted top the Mary, joseph and the wee Donkey line?
What will happen to Kate?
Will Jo get killed in prison?
but with just ONE more episode to go the most important question is........................................Will Steve get shagged this series?......NO COMMENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38