Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone not think it strange that there was no blood at all around or on Ryan’s body?would’ve thought with the double tap to the chest an all...😂
And no, much as I would enjoy a Steve/Ryan reunion with a pair of bolt cutters I’m not adding him to the ever expanding list of people theorised to still be alive
Tommy
Waitrose Dot
Thurwell
Jo’s mum
Jackie Lav
Gail Vella
Lindsay Denton (mentioned a few pages back)
Jesus, Mary, Joseph (and the wee donkey)
can’t anyone ever just RIP and push up a few daisies in LOD? I mean old Lindsay, bless her, would have a severe headache at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello, new here. Didn’t realise Tattle has a LOD thread!

theory: Arnott is H,related to Jo and Tommy Hunter. Has been OCG from series 1. Will start speaking with his real (Scottish) accent! 🤯

Kate suspects him! Hastings doesn’t.

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank god I’ve got Monday off. I’ll be on here til midnight at least after Sunday’s episode lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

theory: Arnott is H,related to Jo and Tommy Hunter. Has been OCG from series 1. Will start speaking with his real (Scottish) accent! 🤯

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!
I would scream if he just whips out a scottish accent 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw a post on Twitter the other day asking if any pub beer gardens were showing the LOD finale on Sunday night 😆😆 the struggle is real. Nothing would keep me from my sofa and the on Sunday night, NOTHING!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!
Would be like this at 0.27 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Craig Parkinson has bad boy Ryan Pilkington on his Two Shot Podcast this week...there’s a warning in the description for spoilers if you’re not up to date though 😉

Reactions: 7

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!
Welcome!! If Steve is H and whips out a Scottish accent I’ll scream for the rest of my life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome!! If Steve is H and whips out a Scottish accent I’ll scream for the rest of my life 😂😂
Same! 😂😂😂

I wonder if Buckels and Dot cotton are related? They kind of sound the same or have I got their accents mixed up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope it doesn't end with a massive cliffhanger, like one of AC12 being shot and not knowing if they survive. We might have to wait a couple of years to find out. Or forever if Jed decides he's had enough. It'll be like 'who shot JR' all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Craig was talking to Greg on his podcast and and said he was “really surprised... yeah very shocked” at the outcome. Greg said “I’m always shocked”. I wonder what that means...

Reactions: 1
Craig was talking to Greg on his podcast and and said he was “really surprised... yeah very shocked” at the outcome. Greg said “I’m always shocked”. I wonder what that means...
Which one is Greg on I can't find it 🧐

Reactions: 1
Ooooh I didn’t know there was a thread! Thanks to whoever it was that mentioned it on hinch’s !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.