Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think Aldi Dot is dodgy. On the phone when Kate and Steve arrived and saying about meeting in the Red Lion - the same pub Carl Banks boasted about Gail’s murder... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah I’m intrigued to know what’s going to be under that floor, what (or who) can it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else wondering how this is going to be wrapped up in just 60 minutes? 🤣
Personally I think it will wrap up with a cliffhanger that Chloe is bent and has been the one leaking info (but only we know that, like the force don't find out) and this sets us up for the next season

But she'll be left behind as Steve and Ted are on their way out...

Editing this as I'm in Tattle jail lol

What's under the floor? I don't think it'll be bodies, unless it's Carly Kirk'
Anyone think Carly Kirk could be Jo and Tommy's daughter? And she's buried under the floor? Or she's the one in Spain as she was last seen at a ferry port at the end of Season 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So a few questions from tonights episode...

Is Carmichael bent or just a witch?
Will anyone go to Ryans funeral or will they just put his body in Terry Boyles fridge?
Can Ted top the Mary, joseph and the wee Donkey line?
What will happen to Kate?
Will Jo get killed in prison?
but with just ONE more episode to go the most important question is........................................Will Steve get shagged this series?......NO COMMENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I need to stop coming on this thread, I need to go back to watching line of duty normally where I can’t figure out what is actually going on, I bet most people hadn’t clicked about Hunters chicken being Jos uncle and dad and Carl and lee banks being brothers. I might have found that really interesting if I didn’t read here first 😂

Reactions: 13
We are 6 episodes in, 1 more to go and not a single officer has cooperated with AC12/Kate, Ted and Steve. They all seem to know that its not safe to talk in that room whereas other series they sing like a canary. They are literally going to jail rather than talk. We all know I think its Ted. Ted or Kate. Kate has been DUMB this series. Its like its not even her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So with Thirwell out of the picture are we now looking for H or the 4th caddy (Dot)?

Hilton was H?

Caddies all recruited by Tommy Hunter:
OG Dot
Ryan
Jo
Who is the 4th.....?
Could it be (drum roll please....) Chloe (Tony Gates daughter) or Chris Lomax (who hasn’t had a fat lot to do and must be there for a reason 😂)

Reactions: 3
swear they only play that long arse beep so dogs within a mile radius can catch up!! goes right through me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There might not be anyone under that floor, but there might be someone put in before they fill it back up

I’m a little disappointed with Ryan’s death, for such a big character that’s been in it since the beginning I thought he’d be more significant

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.