Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I really don’t see any of them being bent it would be so disappointing if they were! We all root for them being good cops. I am excited to find out who is H! I hope their is a series 7 but not sure what will happen and if it will lead on from this season.
Agree. H storyline needs to be wrapped up.
I prefer earlier seasons when it was about an individual case of potential corruption eg Danny setting up the crime scene after shooting the man unlawfully.

Reactions: 16
Agree. H storyline needs to be wrapped up.
I prefer earlier seasons when it was about an individual case of potential corruption eg Danny setting up the crime scene after shooting the man unlawfully.
Love season 2&3 and yes I agree it was better when they were focussing on a certain crime scene not a person

Reactions: 13
jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey!! let me just apologize to everyone for 1000 notifications i've probably given you 😂 😂

i'm in isolation with covid and i watched the whole 6 seasons in a week :geek:😂 so i started catching up on the threads today. every time it was sunday on the threads and you were all writing here we go here we goooo, i'd get so excited and then i'd realize oh you've seen that already this is in the past 😂

ANYWAY, i'm dying for sunday now. i'm kind of hoping it's the series finale and there's no season 7 so that i can continue my life in peace.

also, i was very disappointed that none of ryan's fingers got to be snapped by www steve, and carmichael is the dolores umbridge of line of duty 💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Think they should wrap up the H thing...been dragging on. Would be good to see them working on catching other bent coppers on new series...

Reactions: 12
jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey!! let me just apologize to everyone for 1000 notifications i've probably given you 😂 😂

i'm in isolation with covid and i watched the whole 6 seasons in a week :geek:😂 so i started catching up on the threads today. every time it was sunday on the threads and you were all writing here we go here we goooo, i'd get so excited and then i'd realize oh you've seen that already this is in the past 😂

ANYWAY, i'm dying for sunday now. i'm kind of hoping it's the series finale and there's no season 7 so that i can continue my life in peace.

also, i was very disappointed that none of ryan's fingers got to be snapped by www steve, and carmichael is the dolores umbridge of line of duty 💁‍♀️
Yayyyyyyy you made it!! ❤ And you're already using the WWW nickname 🤪

I don’t think that balaclava man looks like Osbourne anyway tbh.

Thirwell looks more like that Spanish copper… 😉
Still pissing at the "an imposta" anagram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m watching the first series of The dog house on C4 and have been wracking my brains as to how I recognise the narrator.... Aldi Dot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Welcome fella! I did wonder what all the notifications were 🤣 very proud of how quickly you’ve managed to catch up, pure dedication! Roll on Sunday 😍 as you’ve noticed the thread will blow up on Sunday night 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome fella! I did wonder what all the notifications were 🤣 very proud of how quickly you’ve managed to catch up, pure dedication! Roll on Sunday 😍 as you’ve noticed the thread will blow up on Sunday night 🤣
cheers, mate :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Now that's impressive!!! Hope the rest of your isolation is kind to you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys am I thick but what is WWW? I’ve only just learnt chicken lickin so bear with me 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.