Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is gay Twitter so desperate for the Flemson thing to work out?
So far Jo has framed her ex and lured Kate to an abandoned lorry park to have her murdered by Ryan.
To top it all, it looked like their previous dates were in a dodgy Travelodge?
I’m not feeling this relationship at all.
I don’t think it’s going to work out and I’m not convinced Kate feels the same (It said a lot Kate didn’t answer her asking), but I do think Jo has completely fallen for Kate. That said she’s clearly desperate for someone to love her and help her so for her it probably would have been anyone.

On the murder thing, I think she thought she was under surveillance and I don’t think she thought Kate would turn up to the lorry park, and certainly not alone. As she got out of the car she looked terrified and shocked, she was expecting AC-12 not Kate.

The service vehicles would already have trackers on, so by Carmichael mentioning it she automatically meant their personal ones. If the OCG involvement goes as high as it’s implied, that’s how she got the permission (whether she realises that or not).

Reactions: 10
Something I wanted to check that my boyfriend mentioned.

Carmichael said to Ted that a tracker had been put on all AC12 vehicles, but my boyfriend reckons that car Kate took was Steve’s personal car, not his work one.

So she would be lying and would know a different way where Kate was? Does anyone know if that’s the case?
Didn’t she say something like being made inspector , he would have bought a more adult car

implying it was a personal car and one that he bought

Reactions: 13
I take back my comments on the previous thread regarding Kelly’s acting.. I’m really rooting for her now!

I think Tommy Hunter is still alive
I think he’s still alive as well, we didn’t actually see him die, we were just told it was Tommy!

Reactions: 8
I feel like there’s too much to wrap up in 60 minutes? Steve’s drugs, Ted retiring, the bent prison staff, why is Steph Corbett featured so much? Who killed Gail, The racist murder, James Nesbitt. They can’t possibly do it all?!

Reactions: 31
Did anyone notice Carmichael tap her pen on the desk 4 times? I noticed it very clearly but didn’t think anything of it... until I’ve just read someone saying 4 taps in morse code is H

Reactions: 23
Guys, I’ve just worked out that Steve Arnott is an anagram of... Rotten Vest A!
Seems that waistcoat is suspicious after all. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought Hunter was Jo’s dad? I’m so lost?😂 dad uncle what ever idek
Hunter is jo’s dad AND uncle

however, jo always thought her dad was a bent copper who I’m assuming is thurwell.

she only just found out Hunter was more than just her uncle...

I think

I’m most confused about why kate fled the scene of the shooting in the first place since she didn’t actually do anything wrong. Ryan was trying to kill her, she defended herself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
James Nesbitt is only 11 years older than KM. How could he have been a copper when she was born? Surely it must be someone older?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say something like being made inspector , he would have bought a more adult car

implying it was a personal car and one that he bought
So does that mean that Carmichael slipped up and made a mistake then or is it just accepted that she’d put trackers on their personal cars too?

Reactions: 3
So Jo lured kate to her death. Kate shoots Ryan, lawfully with plenty of evidence that it was lawful WHY did she leave the scene?! Why?
I think Kate fled with Jo simply because she knew as soon as Jo was arrested the OCG would bump her off.

Reactions: 3
Are they gona leave us hanging next week with a load of loose ends ready for another series?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think either Patrick Fairbank or Osborne could potentially be her dad? I felt confused about Kate running away and there’s just so much left to be covered in the next episode.

I love LOD and have been a hardcore fan since day one but I think it’s time to wrap it up and give us some answers!

Reactions: 8
I think either Patrick Fairbank or Osborne could potentially be her dad? I felt confused about Kate running away and there’s just so much left to be covered in the next episode.

I love LOD and have been a hardcore fan since day one but I think it’s time to wrap it up and give us some answers!
Tommy’s her dad.

Reactions: 6
Lads, they weren't bringing Jimmy Nesbitt in for this 😂 Marcus Thurwell is alive and was dressed as a cop going into the house. It will be on twitter, I'll tell ye an account to see the picture when I find it 😂
I thought it looked like him as well!!

Reactions: 1
Apologies if this is already posted I’ve not had chance to catch up but this is interesting
Interesting, I do think Carmichael is the obvious “baddie”, I think perhaps she’s very career driven, doesn’t trust AC-12 100% (which is perhaps fair from an outsider’s point of view - Steve sleeping with witnesses in the past, Hastings and the laptop/money etc) and is probably ignoring the claims about Osbourne in order to further her career and reputation. Of course, I might be proved completely wrong next week 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 just my take!

Reactions: 11
Something I wanted to check that my boyfriend mentioned.

Carmichael said to Ted that a tracker had been put on all AC12 vehicles, but my boyfriend reckons that car Kate took was Steve’s personal car, not his work one.

So she would be lying and would know a different way where Kate was? Does anyone know if that’s the case?
It was his personal car, she said trackers had been put on all their cars, which they’d need authority for. No way they’d have got that. Even if the CC authorised it it all comes under scrutiny from an independent body so he’d get caught out for that eventually....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.