Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou! Ahh well hopefully they can get DNA and check it's him.
I wonder if jo had a relationship with her dad (bent copper)
Hastings said was she being controlled and coerced by both her dad/the OCG and people within the force and her face said it all.

It was an absolute masterclass from Kelly, managing to convey so much while 75% of her dialogue was “No comment”.

Reactions: 26
Hastings said was she being controlled and coerced by both her dad/the OCG and people within the force and her face said it all.

It was an absolute masterclass from Kelly, managing to convey so much while 75% of her dialogue was “No comment”.
i 100% agree, I don’t know how anyone can say she’s a poor actress, she’s great. Loved her in the Victim she was phenomenal in that.

Reactions: 23
That’s what I think. She plays a very small role but pops up too much for my liking 👀
Think we need to go back and watch with subtitles on to see exactly what the Captain was saying. IT chick could be telling AC12 anything 😂
She says: Thirwell is dead.
Captain says: ‘No sign of Senor Thirwell here but we found a random hobo living in his house’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think it’s strange that Carmichael put trackers on officer’s private vehicles as well as their service vehicles? Who authorised that and who phoned her to tell her that Steve’s car was on the move? And how did she know that Steve didn’t have a girlfriend who had access to his car? So many questions just on this one tiny bit of tonight’s episode.

another question just sprung to mind...is that why she removed surveillance?

Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think it’s strange that Carmichael put trackers on officer’s private vehicles as well as their service vehicles? Who authorised that and who phoned her to tell her that Steve’s car was on the move? And how did she know that Steve didn’t have a girlfriend who had access to his car? So many questions just on this one tiny bit of tonight’s episode.

6000F863-E9C6-4318-8E99-7B6FFE359E8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disappointed with that episode. Maybe I was so excited that anything would have been an anti climax but honestly the worst episode out of all 6 seasons for me.

HUGE mistake killing off Ryan and not giving him a glass box scene, the little bent bastard deserved an interview at least.

My exclamation of 'thank the bleeping lord' when we found out Jimmy Nesbitt's character would not be making a full appearance was so heartfelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i 100% agree, I don’t know how anyone can say she’s a poor actress, she’s great. Loved her in the Victim she was phenomenal in that.
Me too! My fave thing of hers is Puzzle (though it’s weird hearing her with a US accent)

I think part of it was that people couldn’t get a hold on Jo, but that was deliberate.

Broke my heart as well when she was basically asking if Kate had really liked her in the car 💔

Reactions: 9
So the actor credited as the Spanish captain is credited as PANO MASTI
An anagram of
AN IMPOSTA
Jed’s just trolling us now right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Disappointed with that episode. Maybe I was so excited that anything would have been an anti climax but honestly the worst episode out of all 6 seasons for me.

HUGE mistake killing off Ryan and not giving him a glass box scene, the little bent bastard deserved an interview at least.

My exclamation of 'thank the bleeping lord' when we found out Jimmy Nesbitt's character would not be making a full appearance was so heartfelt.
That's exactly what I was hoping for, a full on Pilkington tear down by AC12 🤨

Reactions: 9

Also curious that she immediately knew it was Kate in Steve's car. Okay, they were partners but to break out the helicopter? She had to be so sure? AC is already being scrutinised for wasting money? She also pretends to Steve that she's just found out it was his car - is she just trying her best to be difficult?

Reactions: 11
So the actor credited as the Spanish captain is credited at PANO MASTI
An anagram of
AN IMPOSTA
Jed’s just trolling us now right?
Please tell me you are not suggesting that Jed Mercurio deliberately found an actor with a name he could make an anagram of?

Or worse, that he planted a fake actor with a career spanning years, all building up to this one moment on LOD to trick the audience into believing James Nesbitt’s character is dead, when in actual fact he has supposedly been tipped off by Chloe (aka Tony Gates’ daughter) and thus got a team of men, killed all the Spanish police and stole their uniforms and staged their deaths? Or maybe he’s running the Spanish arm of the OCG under a fake name as a high-ranking Captain???

I am equal parts exhausted, fascinated and utterly baffled by this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Please tell me you are not suggesting that Jed Mercurio deliberately found an actor with a name he could make an anagram of?

Or worse, that he planted a fake actor with a career spanning years, all building up to this one moment on LOD to trick the audience into believing James Nesbitt’s character is dead, when in actual fact he has supposedly been tipped off by Chloe (aka Tony Gates’ daughter) and thus got a team of men, killed all the Spanish police and stole their uniforms and staged their deaths? Or maybe he’s running the Spanish arm of the OCG under a fake name as a high-ranking Captain???

I am equal parts exhausted, fascinated and utterly baffled by this thread 😂
Exactly this 😂😉
Casting is done completely based around anagrams now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.