Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No comment.
No comment.
No comment.

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!! Continue here fellas

Nicknames for characters updated below:

Aldi/BTEC Dot/Cheekbones - DS Chris Lomax
Jammy Bakewell - Jimmy Lakewell
WWW (waistcoat wearing wonder) - DI Steve Arnott
Waitrose Dot - Dot/DI Matthew Cottan
Chicken Licken - Steph Corbett
Courgette - John Corbett

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So that episode was disappointing. I’m guessing Jo is going to be silenced and Carmichael and Osbourne are bent but apart from that I don’t know what I just watched lol

Reactions: 28
I don't think carmichal is bent. I think she is playing the political game about there being no corruption and has been told to shut down that line of enquiry from the big boss.

Reactions: 18
I don't think carmichal is bent. I think she is playing the political game about there being no corruption and has been told to shut down that line of enquiry from the big boss.
True but she was acting way too shifty when any talk of who was the person ordering it all was mentioned - so I think she definitely knows something

Reactions: 15
Did anybody else hear the announcer call next week's episode the "series finale"? :(
I just wanted to give Jo a hug the entire episode. Bless her. Kelly's acting is phenomenal.
Osborne is B-E-N-T.

Reactions: 27
Well that episode answered nothing 🙈 they’ve got a lot to cover in the final episode. I’m more confused than ever.

Reactions: 13
Well it's already been established that TH is her father, so maybe she grew up thinking thurwell was

Reactions: 19
Absolutely called it that Jo didn’t know he was her dad!

she told Kate her dad was a bent copper so she either thought Thurwell or Osbourne, but from her face I’m guessing the former.

Reactions: 18
Definitely think that Jo believed her dad to be Thurwell and had no idea Hunter was her Duncle

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whyyyyyy was Kate potentially in trouble when she’s a police officer. Someone explain that to me plz

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Given that this was meant to be the 90 minute finale, but was changed to 2x 60 mins it makes sense that this episode wouldn't have all the fireworks

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.