Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate was just a lowly DC when the show started hardly a top level insider able to help the OCG dot was higher up than her in the force to begin with.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the new version of the trailer with an extra 5 seconds on the end??!!???
Go watch it and tel me what’s happening 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the new version of the trailer with an extra 5 seconds on the end??!!???
Go watch it and tel me what’s happening 😭
where can I watch it please ?
Edit do you mean the clip of Hastings interview? I’m sure that’s from last series

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
where can I watch it please ?
Edit do you mean the clip of Hastings interview? I’m sure that’s from last series
BBC Twitter page I think
I don’t think it’s the same footage

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the 4th man puts all their people in Hillside which is the bent coppers base but there is someone running the show in the police.

I still believe Kate is undercover and investigating Hillsidebecause that’s where all the tit goes down with bent coppers.

Reactions: 7
yeah I’m not sure now. I thought it was just Steve rewatching Teds interview but idk
To be fair even if it is last series’ clip, what’s the relevance of it now to stick it on the final trailer? It’s also stuck on after the end of the trailer as if it’s for people to spot if they don’t click off to quickly. Hmm interesting

Reactions: 3
To be fair even if it is last series’ clip, what’s the relevance of it now to stick it on the final trailer? It’s also stuck on after the end of the trailer as if it’s for people to spot if they don’t click off to quickly. Hmm interesting
oh yeah they’re clearly looking back into Ted in the final ep whether it’s the old interview or a new one. I think I give up with theorising I’m never gonna guess it 😂

Reactions: 3
Me too, they’re like a pair of siblings 😂

It was definitely there between her and Jo but not balanced, I don’t think.
Agree about Steve and Kate but honestly could not see a shred of chemistry between Jo and Kate. If this is all being based around Jo holding her hand for a second longer than was comfortable still don’t see it😂

Reactions: 8
Agree about Steve and Kate but honestly could not see a shred of chemistry between Jo and Kate. If this is all being based around Jo holding her hand for a second longer than was comfortable still don’t see it😂
To be fair I didn’t see that much reflected to Jo from Kate (that’s what I meant by not balanced), but the whole hand holding thing, the extended hug, the way Jo stroked her arm and seemed to look at her like a lost puppy makes me think Jo is entirely in love with Kate. Or at least desperate for affection from someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.