Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jorja

Anyone else got this feeling we won’t have a huge reveal but instead maybe a bigger conspiracy cliffhanger that leads onto the next series
I’m feeling the series will ‘end’
Credits will roll
Then they’ll add a little end credit scene like they do at the end of the Marvel movies
Steve speaking on the phone in a Scottish accent 😉
Kate and crime boss Jo loading all the OCG dosh into their car and driving off into the sunset 😉
Hastings balaclava on, Guinness in hand, watching Sky Sport at Chicken Licken’s house 😉
Thoughts? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think I've cracked who H is with a totally not ridiculous theory that you are all totally going to get on board with and think is totally brilliant and not me being silly. 😂

Kate is H because Vicky McClure is doing the voiceover for the Halifax advert, which is a bank, so dodgy ethics to start, and it begins with H, so Kate must be H. 😂😂

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Whyyyyyy was Kate potentially in trouble when she’s a police officer. Someone explain that to me plz

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
When Ted choked up and had to walk out, poor fella!
He so wants to crack the case before he leaves. I hope he does get that final satisfaction at the end. I hope we do too!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I don’t buy the Spanish Captain is Jimmy Nesbit at all. Unless they went out of their way to hire a voice actor who looks really similar, he looks like the actor listed to me (he’s called Pano Masti).

Plus how would Thurwell have all those men ready and in gear? Makes no sense. It’s a big reach.

29151E9B-C676-440A-BA4E-34BE571BFE6B.jpeg

Edited to add: look at the eyebrows!! That is 100% Pano Masti and NOT James Nesbitt. This thread is getting crazier every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lreb88

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve just worked out that Steve Arnott is an anagram of... Rotten Vest A!
Seems that waistcoat is suspicious after all. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sozhun

VIP Member
Definitely think that Jo believed her dad to be Thurwell and had no idea Hunter was her Duncle

• Haha
Reactions: 34

What's your point

VIP Member
I don't see sexual tension with Steve and Kate at all. I just see them as the very closest of friends (probably more like family).

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lreb88

VIP Member
i'm really starting to think steve is h.

- the shoot out in series 1 was a set up to plant steve in ac-12
- osbourne suspected (hence the 'you're finished' comment and the need to shut down ac-12
- kate suspects / has evidence which is why she was so upset (which wasn't really explained)
- kate possibly gave steve the wrong address / set a trap which is why she knows he's bent
- we didn't actually see jimmy lakewell say anything about the 'race claim', steve made it up to point to carmichael
- the bank notes in steph's house weren't from the stolen cash / given by hastings, steve just told kate this to cause her to suspect ted
- another suggested the scottish accent could come out - sounds crazy but it could happen!
- kate's comment about steve having an expensive car on a police wage possible suspicious
- ted suspects hence the drug testing

i think no-one really likes steve (as much as ted and kate anyway!) so this would probably go down well with fans! i'd love it even more if the audience found out it was steve but the characters didn't and next season was about catching him out!
No one likes Steve?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I can't figure out if Carmichael's bent or if she's a jobsworth who would sacrifice AC12's enquiry into the Fourth Man because it's not in her remit.

Last edited:

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Is anyone else planning a full rewatch for everything they missed about H if we do find out? I need to go back for all the clues.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Fellas, my brain is hurting almost as much as Steve’s back so I’m off to bed. Burner phones are in the locker if anyone needs me 🤣
Do you happen to have the key to Steve's flat in your locker too? I need it for personal reasons signed off by Occupational Health 👀

• Haha

Nnrr46

Hello, new here. Didn’t realise Tattle has a LOD thread!

theory: Arnott is H,related to Jo and Tommy Hunter. Has been OCG from series 1. Will start speaking with his real (Scottish) accent! 🤯

Kate suspects him! Hastings doesn’t.

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!
I would scream if he just whips out a scottish accent 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31