Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I think it’s more plausible that I’m bloody H than some of the suggestions floating around the internet at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

jorja

Lots of nodding between Steve and Jo.
Jo says I’m sorry to Steve
About involving Kate?
About not getting rid of Kate?
Did Steve order the hit
Is Steve bent?
I haven’t got a bloody clue 😂
ALSO
Justice for Ryan he didn’t deserve such a random death.

• Haha

bknd32

Think it makes sense that it had a bit of a strange ending/tone if it was supposed to be 1.5 hours and extended to two. I didn't want the ep to end, would have gladly watched 2 hours in one go. My main immediate thoughts:
- Steve and Kate having keys and their own burner phones. HELP. WHY didn't they hug when they met up at the end. I still unashamedly want them to get together. Also, his sports car. Dunno if it's funny or ridiculous?
- BTEC Dot still giving lip about being out of the loop and Kate's line to him to wise up. Gold. What's under the floor?!
- If Kate did lawfully shoot Ryan, why is she letting Jo take the fall for it? To get out quicker? And why did she say to Jo at the start that she was in the 'frame' for it? There's obviously clearly something more going on behind the scenes but would she let her take the fall? If someone tried to orchestrate my death, have to say I wouldn't immediately go Thelma and Louise style on the run with them. Then she acted so blasé when she asked Steve about Jo's interview.
- Ted's look of admiration when Jo broke out the regs :love:

• Heart

Sln2404

I feel like there’s too much to wrap up in 60 minutes? Steve’s drugs, Ted retiring, the bent prison staff, why is Steph Corbett featured so much? Who killed Gail, The racist murder, James Nesbitt. They can’t possibly do it all?!

Dontcareenough

I’m so looking forward to tomorrow night but at the same time, I don’t want it to come because I know at 10pm that’ll be it and we’ll be left wondering if we’ll ever see the three amigos of AC-12 together on screen again…I’m just not ready for that 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Borntorun

VIP Member
I’m guessing that Jo has taken the fall for shooting Ryan, because any officer who shoots someone gets suspended while the shooting is investigated to ensure it’s lawful. And Jo knows she’s going to prison regardless, and her best chance of surviving all this is if Kate is allowed to keep working to solve all this. I reckon Jo told Kate a few things we didn’t see while on their crazy drive.

I don’t think Carmichael is bent, it’s too obvious. She’s like a pantomime villain. I think she’s purposefully delaying the investigation so that it’s not solved til after Ted leaves though to make sure she gets all the glory

• Heart

jorja

Why is gay Twitter so desperate for the Flemson thing to work out?
So far Jo has framed her ex and lured Kate to an abandoned lorry park to have her murdered by Ryan.
To top it all, it looked like their previous dates were in a dodgy Travelodge?
I’m not feeling this relationship at all.

• Haha

jorja

According to Radio Times there's a guest appearance in Ep. 7 by Steve Oram (who he?) as Medical Counsellor.
Omg!!!
The anagrams continue...
STEVE ORAM
OR ....
VEST AMORE
Vest is American for waistcoat
Amore is Italian for love

this can only mean one thing...
WWW (our Steve) is finally ‘getting some’ in this ep after a visit to medical counsellor Vest Amore

Last edited:
  • Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
I just really hope that if H is one of the main 3 that subtle clues have been there all along. I will be really disappointed if I rewatch them all again next week (for the 4th time) for the hints not to have been shown. It will almost feel like Jed has made it up at the last minute if that happens.

I do think for shock value though it will have to be one of them, I cant think of anyone else that they could produce as H that would shock anyone as we pretty much suspect every other character anyway 😂.

One thing is for sure if Jimmy Nesbitt makes a proper appearance on Sunday my TV will get smashed and the BBC can go fuck themselves for my TV licence payment as well. I would be FUMING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
This is exactly it. Half the time I'm left wondering what people are watching, or why they're bothering to watch it.

I think the speculation is more exciting than the actual show for some people, even if their speculation is clearly implausible, already debunked or just completely way out there insane.
Mother of god, how dare people speculate different imaginary theories for a very popular imaginary tv show 🤔
We’ve had stranger endings to massive shows/films. Let people have their fun and get off your high horse. So what if people like speculating, it’s probably what’s gripped the nation and why everyone’s so obsessed with it.

• Heart

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I really want the return of nige.

Freeze frame on a black car.

Door slowly opens. Camera focusing on the ground.

A slinky looking cane appears, and is slammed masterfully onto the floor.

Followed by a pair of legs.

Camera pans upwards to NIGE who has a pocketful of burner phones, and a smirk on his face as he oversees the havoc he has caused.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Literally going to be falling asleep tonight and suddenly I’ll hear Jo Davidson saying “no comment” echoing around my head.

CARMICHAEL IS A BENT BASTARD.

I don’t understand Kate’s motivations.

Ted broke my heart. Team Ted forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
So that episode was disappointing. I’m guessing Jo is going to be silenced and Carmichael and Osbourne are bent but apart from that I don’t know what I just watched lol

bookworm1403

Can I also say I went to the gym today for the first time since Christmas and put my lower back out... if anyone knows where Steve is getting his pain meds from lemme know but keep it on the downlow as I don't have the head for occupational health today xo

• Haha
  • Sad