Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
View attachment 767971
Style icon??
Grey is cute af, but this outfit is the most drab thing ever! (I feel so guilty typing this about a child, even though it's Lily who bought and styled these clothes 😭)
I’m confused by the ‘skinny jeans with no nappy is just unreal 😍’ like literally what does that even mean lily? Does it mean it looks better, lily your toddlers arse doesn’t need to look better in her skinny jeans…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Whilst I sympathise with pregnant women, they are not some special case. Unfortunately due to COVID all patients have been put in the same position, e.g. patients being told of new cancer diagnoses. So actually all this "think about the poor pregnant women" does rub me up the wrong way a little bit, as it suggests these measures have affected them solely/they have been singled out. These measures were taken to protect others so in some sense, just like all the other restrictions, we have to suck it up. Visitors are limited but currently allowed, but much better this than sick immunocompromised people catching COVID/services being shut down due to staff isolation

• Heart
Reactions: 63

poopettemetis

VIP Member
When a new(er) app overtakes # of IG users making IG obsolete or if there's an app that exposes the number of actual legit engaged users IG stars actually have then maybe it will end. However I can't see IG willingly do that, the bigger their numbers the better for their shareholders.

Or when Lily is just sick of making content altogether and is willing to forgo the loss of income and freebies but I can't see that ever happening unless she has another job lined up that is just as profitable.

One thing that truly amazes me is how her and Jojo for that matter are the ditziest unoriginal ppl yet somehow they found someone to marry who clearly are engaged partners and make a good living. These women got lucky on top of already being very fortunate in other aspects of their life.
This really resonates. Forget about the ugly interiors, the gifted makeup that gives Lily a rash and the free clothing that she can’t style, I’m envious that these idiots found partners because here I am single, great job, HILARIOUS (obviously LOL), worldly, well-read, know there’s a film in both sides of the IKEA frame, not codependent on my parents (though did have to live with them for a spell because ya know the Great Recession), with an awesome dog. COME ONNNN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

cookies74

I'm so glad Lily recommended me a moses basket that isn't even in stock. Really helpful of her. Great influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Foxyrin

VIP Member
All the times Grey's name could gave been used in this post. Not once did Lily use it!
20210920_131353.jpg

Also, Lily's terrible writing make it sound like they were all naked at home for 3 days!

ETA the way the question is written makes me think Lily wrote that too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

oregano

What would lily do if rich had been in bed with a cold and in a fever dream he went to the ikea website, his finger accidentally slipped, he pressed “add to cart” and he bought himself a desk without telling her first?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

tafseel

I hate to sound negative and I know child bearing is a persons choice however, I do not understand why anyone purposefully got pregnant in the midst of a global pandemic whilst restrictions were still in place? And then complain about restrictions.

Reactions: 50

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Lily reposting some of her 'nail art' pictures and sighing that she must have had a lot of time. Yes, Lily, you did. And guess what, you still do, compared to other parents who have to juggle their family with an actual full time or even part time 9-5 job. You would not survive even one day
Also if you have time to go over your Instagram feed and repost nail art pictures with additional captions you could have used that time to paint your nails?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought it sounded like someone had a gun to her head and was forcing her to have a loft conversion.

How does she turn every nice, exciting, privileged thing in her life into a negative, her moaning powers are really quite impressive!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

oregano

The whole instagram vs. reality thing only works if what you present on Instagram is unattainable perfection, not dead hair, dirty nails, shapeless beige wardrobe and moany attitude. Nobody needs a reality check. She misses the mark on that every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It’s keeping up with the Joneses type thing for the London middle class. There is an unofficial check list

Kitchen island
Downstairs loo
Loft conversion
Side return extension
Bifold/crittal large glass doors to the garden
Plus a few more, no doubt

If you don’t have these things - even if it does not suit your house, budget or lifestyle - who even are you

• Haha
Reactions: 45

jaymie

VIP Member
“Rich, we need a very European sounding name. What about Hennes or Mauritz”

• Haha
Reactions: 45