Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zigandzag

So sad she’s a mother of 1 (nearly two) in her mid thirties with the love an support of a partner and cannot accept herself one tiny bit. If she spent money on seeing a therapist rather than on lampshades and sheep chairs she might be happier.
Any guesses on boy names? I reckon, Rex, Bear, or Max

Reactions: 40

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily reposting some of her 'nail art' pictures and sighing that she must have had a lot of time. Yes, Lily, you did. And guess what, you still do, compared to other parents who have to juggle their family with an actual full time or even part time 9-5 job. You would not survive even one day

Reactions: 40

Hally34

VIP Member
I really hope Grey is a stroppy little thing like her mum and starts rebelling soon and wanting unicorns and space rockets on her walls, and not a doormat like her dad and continues living in Lily’s dreary regime. I can’t believe how much Lily complains about children’s toys being colourful. The poor kid is living in a dank Instagram filter 🥔🪨💩. She must go to nursery and be like woahhhh🌈🦄 🚀🥳✨

• Haha
Reactions: 39

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
From her reference to ‘the market’ I’m assuming she means Borough, so she basically voluntarily doubled her journey time just so as not to take the tube? Cool. Makes sense.

As a lifelong Londoner (and how Lily has ruined that term!) I have NEVER understood driving anywhere central unless it’s a question of accessibility/illness/disability. Our transport system is fantastic, for all its faults.

I guess at least this way Lily could make a short trip take up more of her ‘work day’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

LA2019Take2

The Q&A is just so she can do some swipe ups - eye roll.

Did anyone else see that Rich has the same style of wedding ring as her dad which she says is 'cute' (pass me the bucket). She clearly has daddy issues.

• Haha
  • Sick

zigandzag

Things Lily moaned about in today’s video- she’s actually unreal 🙄

- drilling and noise from the reno
- rich going back to work one day a week and being ‘alone’ in an empty house
- her horrendous cold (“everything is worse when you’re pregnant”)
- her ‘food poisoning’
- how much patience potty training requires and how it’s “ breaking us all”
- feels sluggish and unfit
- pain in her hips
- it’s hard to shop for baby stuff AND think about what Grey needs not enough time
- needs to buy Greys Xmas presents “brain overload”
- restless legs and her bad circulation
- harsh bleach at a new hairsalon she went to
- can’t find anything to wear
- her lost teabag 🤣 had to drink tea
- she’s TIRED

• Haha
  • Angry

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Imagine being so privileged that by your almost mid-thirties, the “scariest experience” of your life was having a bad bout of food poisoning. That, pregnant or not, didn’t require hospitalization. And you were located in a major city when it happened, easily in reach of one of the world’s greatest health care systems.

I get food poisoning frequently, which only started after having my appendix removed (there is possibly a link, some studies show), so I am aware of how awful it is. I once had it on a remote island, a 5-hour journey by car and ferry from any decent hospital. I rode it out for 4 days mainly because my boyfriend at the time was too scared to move me, and I barely remember it, but still wouldn’t call it the “scariest experience” of my life. God she suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bullmccabe

Im not a lily fan but she is right the restrictions are awful. No woman should have to be told on her own that she has miscarried during a scan. Some people are fine after delivery or section and some are not and it is not a sign of weakness or laziness to need or want your partner there. I was induced recently and my hospital didn't allow my husband in until i was in "active labour" which meant i had to have extra painful internal exams to check how far dilated i was just so my husband could come. I ended up having an emergency section and my husband was sent home after a few hours. I was extremely ill and weak the next day with an infection and bad reaction to the epidural and really needed my husband. Staff are amazing but overworked. My baby was diagnosed with a condition on day 2 and needed lots of scans and checks over next 3 days all of which my husband wasnt there for. Partners are not just visitors...they are a vital support to women.

• Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
RE LA vlog: I went through her old GG thread to find the apology - of course reeks of entitlement. I genuinely think that if she made the comments now, and then used this as an apology it would end her career. No wonder she’s worried about being cancelled considering she was this close.

It also seems that she announced the purchasing of her flat, and then also Rich proposed a few days later that would have taken the attention from this incident
So what they “meant” was they were disappointed that those two girls didn’t add to their expected LA Uber Pool experience of meeting new people. Proceed to call them “so rude” and saying “I don’t want to hear aNoThEr LaNguAge” and Anna “I don’t even know what it WAS!”. In the snarkiest, most condescending tone ever. Gosh, there’s so much to pick apart here, but for now I’ll stick with telling Anna that there’s no reason to look down on people if you “don’t even know” what language they’re speaking. It just shows your ignorance and lack of curiosity if you’d rather complain about not knowing what language it is than try to figure out which one it is. Gah.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her, because after living in two properties, she still haven’t got a hang of her personal / interior style. She has got this weird Scandi thing going, then those 2018 maximalist thing, and now cottage core? She also begged for a Mid century desk.
Someone used the word Pinterest Gangbang to describe Lily, so true

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'I love a Reel'. Oh Lily, we all remember how you were not even annoyed but angry about this new feature IG came out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Readinginks

VIP Member
I agree. She knew what was going on when she got pregnant! It’s not like she was already pregnant when the pandemic hit. We’d been it in for a year when she did, she knew there was going to be restrictions just like there has been for the last 18 months.
It never crossed Lily’s mind to think about how the pandemic and restrictions affect pregnant women until she herself had to experience it so of course she hadn’t considered it before deciding to try to get pregnant. Problems simply never exist in Lily’s world unless she is personally affected.

• Heart

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Whilst I sympathise with pregnant women, they are not some special case. Unfortunately due to COVID all patients have been put in the same position, e.g. patients being told of new cancer diagnoses. So actually all this "think about the poor pregnant women" does rub me up the wrong way a little bit, as it suggests these measures have affected them solely/they have been singled out. These measures were taken to protect others so in some sense, just like all the other restrictions, we have to suck it up. Visitors are limited but currently allowed, but much better this than sick immunocompromised people catching COVID/services being shut down due to staff isolation
Agreed. There are people out there receiving info like a terminal cancer diagnosis alone. People are dying of Covid alone. Giving birth is special, yes, but so is every person’s medical experience in their personal context. Lily totally irritates me in her whining about this, because per usual, she comes off as “me me me” instead of being empathetic to everyone’s situation.

Lily’s so myopic, and just has a genuinely unlikable public persona. She’s ABSOLUTELY the kind of person that thinks pregnant people should be treated with kid gloves - like Anna’s sycophants saying she shouldn’t receive criticism because she’s pregnant. Their experience is so removed from the majority world and doesn’t do anyone any favors in a minority world context either - that’s the kind of backwater thinking in any society that damages women’s hiring prospects, causes them not to get promoted, higher wages etc.