Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q&A is just so she can do some swipe ups - eye roll.

Did anyone else see that Rich has the same style of wedding ring as her dad which she says is 'cute' (pass me the bucket). She clearly has daddy issues.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The Q&A is just so she can do some swipe ups - eye roll.

Did anyone else see that Rich has the same style of wedding ring as her dad which she says is 'cute' (pass me the bucket). She clearly has daddy issues.
She said she had a reaction to her rose gold colour wedding band. I can be cynical, my guess is that she hates the rose gold now…’reaction’ my ass.
She even went for trend for her wedding band, serve her right

Reactions: 32
She’s basically said she still hasn’t decided if she’s doing a section or vag birth yet.

But it really annoys me that she’s said she has ‘big babies’ lily you’ve had one baby you have absolutely no idea if your next one is going to be big yet… she seems to really think it’ll be the exact same as grey again doesn’t she.

3DC66C0C-9A55-4F38-A20E-A76A729E0806.png

Reactions: 12
She’s basically said she still hasn’t decided if she’s doing a section or vag birth yet.

But it really annoys me that she’s said she has ‘big babies’ lily you’ve had one baby you have absolutely no idea if your next one is going to be big yet… she seems to really think it’ll be the exact same as grey again doesn’t she.

View attachment 772252
She also moaned that she is classified as high risk. Like lady, the NHS wouldn’t categorise you as high risk because they love to see your face 😖

please don’t @ me, I can’t help but imagine Lily’s pushing face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also isn’t this room supposed to double as a guest room occasionally? Imagine sending your guest up to a room with hardly any light to it so they can sit in the dark.
because having 3 lamps = no light? I'm team no spot light here too, I hate those things with a passion. Wall lights and a desk lamp is more than enough for light, it all depends on what light bulbs you put in them. It will can have the same lumen amount as a ceiling light or more.

View attachment 772252
How big was Grey? Did Lily share her length and weight?

Reactions: 3
because having 3 lamps = no light? I'm team no spot light here too, I hate those things with a passion. Wall lights and a desk lamp is more than enough for light, it all depends on what light bulbs you put in them. It will can have the same lumen amount as a ceiling light or more.
If I had to do my makeup with just 3 lamps instead of an overhead light in the winter months when it’s dark in the morning I’d come out looking like a member of jersey shore! Nothing would be blended and I’d be 3 shades darker than I am now…

For her guests to stay in that room she should think practically about what they might need. But also for reselling the house one day that might be someone’s main bedroom and adding an over head light so people have enough light would be helpful.

I’m not saying she needs spotlights but at least a normal overhead light.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the times Grey's name could gave been used in this post. Not once did Lily use it!
20210920_131353.jpg

Also, Lily's terrible writing make it sound like they were all naked at home for 3 days!

ETA the way the question is written makes me think Lily wrote that too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
All the times Grey's name could gave been used in this post. Not once did Lily use it!
View attachment 772290

Also, Lily's terrible writing make it sound like they were all naked at home for 3 days!
Haha I can’t imagine lily having the confidence to walk around her house naked.. even just in front of her husband and child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Haha I can’t imagine lily having the confidence to walk around her house naked.. even just in front of her husband and child.
Absolutely not. Probably not even in front of Grey. I do feel a bit sorry for her in that respect.

Reactions: 10
IMG_20210920_142811.jpg

Wow... Poor Rich, not allowed even his wedding ring to be curated to reflect him, it had to revert back to Lily somehow (via her father, yuck daddy issues alert!).
"I'm not sentimental about stuff like this" 🙄🙄🙄 looks like we're back on the "I'm not like other girls" thing, ugh

Reactions: 33
View attachment 772290

Hahaha I read it as they were all naked at home too 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 772290

Maybe Grey was ready to start but I feel like Lily pushed potty training on her. I remember she did a Q&A with Rich after Grey was born and they talked about when they might have a second baby and she said she didn't want to have two kids in nappies. I think this is her main motivation for doing the potty training now. It took us three attempts to do potty training with our kid. The first two times she just wasn't ready and wouldn't be pushed. The third attempt we got it sorted in two days. She was def ready and it really wasn't traumatic for anyone involved.

It's also interesting that she said that Grey doesn't get told off when she has accidents but they do tell her it's not ok. Just last week (when she posted the pic of Grey in skinny jeans) she said 'she' hadn't had any accidents - and it came across (as always) in that smug Lily way.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210920-135502.png

"Slings are fab for walks too"

How would you know Lily?? You almost never used one, and the only times we saw one used it was Rich wearing it.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 772354

"Slings are fab for walks too"

How would you know Lily?? You almost never used one, and the only times we saw one used it was Rich wearing it.
'You don't need two buggies' - she has two of the higher end buggies on the market and only had to pay for 1 of them. Eye roll.

Also - Lily is constantly searching for the 'perfect' everything. The smallest things wind her up and she then deems whatever product as 'less than perfect'. It's such a strange way to live. Just suck it up and get on with it Lily.

Also - incoming pic of her wearing a sling now you've pointed out she hardly used one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'You don't need two buggies' - she has two of the higher end buggies on the market and only had to pay for 1 of them. Eye roll.

Also - Lily is constantly searching for the 'perfect' everything. The smallest things wind her up and she then deems whatever product as 'less than perfect'. It's such a strange way to live. Just suck it up and get on with it Lily.

Also - incoming pic of her wearing a sling now you've pointed out she hardly used one.
Hahaha do you want to bet that the absurd reason why she doesn’t wear sling will 💯 due to her boobs

So her style inspo is Emma Hill, no wonder both of them look like tit most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she says, Emma Hill as her fashion inspiration has worked out perfectly what ‚colours‘ work for her (Emma). Which colours does she mean because all I see in Emma‘s feed is black white beige and navy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.