Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This terrible cold that's been going around, has she done a Covid test? You know, considering she has strangers in her home working?

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Hally34

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds it odd she’s posting photos of her little girls new knickers? Can she have no privacy? Poor little Grey. There are so many creeps online. She’s just posting to say they are potty training but not sure photos of her knickers are safeguarding her. And in the future would she appreciate that her mum did that?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

MoniC

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she always makes a huge deal about tasks and thing that "normal" people wouldn't even think twice about (mostly because we don't have the time to complain about them). Wah wah christmas presents, Lily your child is two, take an hour or two with your husband one evening and pick something out for fuck's sake, Grey doesn't need a huge production. Wah wah loft extension, she doesn't even have to do anything except pick out flooring and a few pieces of furniture. Wah wah winter clothing, same as my first point. JUST FUCKING DO IT and stop moping my god.

• Heart
This is an extremely niche observation, but I used to work in a local museum with loads of outdoor exhibits and Grey's room looks nearly exactly like the mud room where everyone left their coats and wellies. The cupboard even looks the same.

"Heritage Centre Locker Room" must be a trend I'm not aware of?

• Haha

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Exactly. One is super millennial another one is also millennial but more neutral. Both are very trendy though. She doesn’t know what she likes, is scary because how can you own two properties and not know what you like. She should just go with subway tiles (lol!)
When my grandparents moved into their first house together they couldn't afford kitchen tiles. So my grandfather got hold of a load of cheap tiles that had, ah, fallen off the back of a van. Turned out they were swimming pool tiles. Their whole kitchen was bright blue.

• Haha
  • Heart

throwawaymeow

Lily has always used ‘That’s not what I meant’ to get out of things, like on Twitter when she moaned about people not walking along the travelator at an airport (calling people lazy for not walking). Someone pointed out many people have invisible disabilities and I seem to remember her going off on one about people looking for fault and these ‘lazy people’ weren’t disabled.
I think that’s what put me off Lily, like we’ve all said dumb shit without thinking but she plays the victim when people call her out on it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

youalrightmate

I hate to sound negative and I know child bearing is a persons choice however, I do not understand why anyone purposefully got pregnant in the midst of a global pandemic whilst restrictions were still in place? And then complain about restrictions.
I got pregnant a few months ago. I’m not sure how old you are so I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt as prissiness that maybe you aren’t aware. Getting pregnant is often a lengthy process. Some people have already been trying for years and don’t have the time to wait until this is ‘all over’. Most aren’t moaning about the restrictions, just those who are ignorant.

Okay, carry on.

• Heart

Liptastic

VIP Member
9 minutes in

You all are too nice. Lily didn't like the name Fenty and was all snobby about the brand, because she thought it was a makeup brand for black people. She didn't want to use this brand, even if it was from a celebrity. She only made tiny bit of effort to declare herself as not a racist after BLM happened and it was trendy to be an ally. Trendy and actually dangerous not to be one at that time, many influencers had to pretend to support it or get backlash. Lily obviously doesn't give a shit about racial inequalities, the thought of using a racially inclusive makeup brand with a black name repulsed her.

• Heart
Then she should just say it’s unreal she’s not wearing a nappy. But the mentioning of skinny jeans makes it sound like it’s about looks.
She was looking for a way to casually brag about how well potty training has gone...like a thirst trap for competitive parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I honestly wasn't expecting it to be this bad "they were speaking in another language, and I don't want to hear that the whole journey".
And Anna's vapid giggling off screen ,ugh! Disgusting little girls!

• Wow

LottieRouge12

Yeap, she'd get herself cancelled in no time if she started talking about real life events. She doesn't have a filter and has very outdated, racist, xenophobic views.
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but from my own experience, I've noticed that those that I know that are middle class or higher and white that consider themselves to be "liberal" (not the same as progressive) or "moderate" are similar to Lily in having outdated/racist/xenophobic views that they don't view as racist/wrong (even though it clearly is). What has changed is that there are now more poc that are middle class or in positions where they have alot of eyes/attention on them (entertainment and sports industry) and use their platform /position to call out racism and white liberals feel a strong need to be on the right side yet refuse to change their or their family's ways hence they are terrified of being "cancelled".

Just to clarify, I'm not saying all white middle class people are racist (though a good portion do vote for political parties that have many racists). However if you are white and consider yourself "liberal" yet you still say casually things that others consider xenophobic/racist/misogynist or don't call out friends/family members b/c they are "set in their ways" or it's "how they grew up" or b/c you want to "keep the peace" you're perpetuating the cycle (I'm looking at you Lily). I know how uncomfortable it is to call out family members but this is part of the reason racism is still alive and thriving.

Lily doesn't see anything wrong with those remarks and indulges it with her family and select friends (would she have made that language remark in front of her friend Keisha the way she did with Anna?). The sad irony is that Lily's great grandparents and grandparents suffered b/c of anisemitism and now that Lily and her family are fully assimilated she's fully internalised her self-hatred of anything that makes her different (i.e. her curly hair, the colour of her hair, not wearing long skirts for fear of "looking Jewish" which Lily has said in a YT video) and its clearly a family thing in how all her sisters straighten their hair and JoJo remarking upon seeing her baby's ultrasound scan that the baby has her nose. The Martins are fully assimilated at the expense of self-hating the traits that make them or anyone different.

Last edited:

Jaybtee

VIP Member
WTF is ‘new BFF?’ Lily you’re a grown ass woman with soon to be two kids. Why would your friends baby be your BFF? Why would you write that on her post?

oh I know why because that’s what poppy deyes wrote on Alfie’s deyes post and what Alfie said about his baby. Copy much?
Her own kid isn’t even her own BFF

• Haha
  • Sad

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Lily is trying to convince us that the blonde tips has in her hair (straw) now look better than the beautiful dark colour she had while pregnant with Grey because “the lighter tones make her features look less harsh”. Ugh she just hates herself and her ethnicity.
85CE3EB3-FE99-4432-AB32-1ADDA304761A.jpeg
37C871B8-54F5-413E-B8D0-D18DA6C5742C.jpeg

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would love to see her cancelled above anyone else. Such an ignorant and condescending woman who doesn’t have an ounce of grace or gratitude

Reactions: 42

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I love how she specifies she is going 'South of the river' and not just 'I am off for a photoshoot'.

She’s driving too - does she know we have trains, tubes or even buses down here?
Unless travelling during seriously anti social hours and therefore no traffic I do not understand people who drive through London
She is PreGNaNTTT, you can't expect her to use the tube with plebs, and perhaps *whispers* tourists!!!! She might hear other languages than just English and the shock will induce early labour!!!

• Haha

LA2019Take2

LOL to be perfectly honest who doesn't moan about paying for samples? I'm indecisive as fuck and so far I've probably spent over 300 quid on sample flooring in 6 months and I still haven't found one I like :LOL: I'm still living with just concrete floors.

And I just spend a grand on a whim on a new computer that I didn't need so I wouldn't say moaning about paying for samples and paying for something you want, no matter how ugly it is, is comparable. And I'm just about the cheapest person you will meet in your life :LOL:
Lily's moaning when it comes to spending her own money reeks of entitlement and privilege and that's what annoys people. She CAN afford to spend money on samples and is lucky to be in the position to be having a major renovation on her already newly renovated house. She CAN afford to pay to get her moles checked or pay for physio and her moans about that were totally focussed on how unfair it is that SHE had to pay for them. Not how unfair it is that people who literally cannot afford to go private for such treatments can't access them. Not about how the NHS is on it's knees and life changing/saving treatments such as fertility or cancer treatments are being denied to people. It's all about HER. Which is why people find it hard to relate to her. We'd all love to our (hard earned) money on ourselves but we're adults and we know we have to pay for the stuff that is boring and unexciting. Lily's income eclipses the majority of people and she gets lots of stuff given to her for free - so when she complains one day that she's having to pay for samples and then the next day spends £200 on a lampshade it totally rubs people up the wrong way.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Are children dying in England? In America we have cases of newborns even getting infected and have been in a surge of Covid infections where lots of children are getting sick and dying. I’d be grateful if my hospital was still taking the virus that seriously.
I think as far as lily is concerned corona doesn’t affect middle class white mums here in the UK and her life should not be inconvenienced by it at all. She should do what she wants despite it..

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Let’s not forget she complained about having to pay £80 for that physio but will happily drop £175 for a lampshade….? Make it make sense

Reactions: 40