Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things Lily moaned about in today’s video- she’s actually unreal 🙄

- drilling and noise from the reno
- rich going back to work one day a week and being ‘alone’ in an empty house
- her horrendous cold (“everything is worse when you’re pregnant”)
- her ‘food poisoning’
- how much patience potty training requires and how it’s “ breaking us all”
- feels sluggish and unfit
- pain in her hips
- it’s hard to shop for baby stuff AND think about what Grey needs not enough time
- needs to buy Greys Xmas presents “brain overload”
- restless legs and her bad circulation
- harsh bleach at a new hairsalon she went to
- can’t find anything to wear
- her lost teabag 🤣 had to drink tea
- she’s TIRED
I feel like this video set a new record for whinges.
Her attitude when she talks about the things other than pregnant women can do (like exercise of any kind) - they likely didn't start Peleton after getting pregnant, they were likely fit before and kept active 🙄
There is nothing stopping her exercising except herself and yet she clearly sees it as impossible.

Reactions: 24
Her attitude when she talks about the things other than pregnant women can do (like exercise of any kind) - they likely didn't start Peleton after getting pregnant, they were likely fit before and kept active 🙄
There is nothing stopping her exercising except herself and yet she clearly sees it as impossible.
There’s no reason pregnant women can’t exercise. In fact it’s recommended as it can help with labour if your more physically fit.

I’m not saying she should try and run a marathon whilst preggers. But some daily walks and a bit of a home workout would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 14
There’s no reason pregnant women can’t exercise. In fact it’s recommended as it can help with labour if your more physically fit.

I’m not saying she should try and run a marathon whilst preggers. But some daily walks and a bit of a home workout would do her the world of good.
Exactly, go for regular walks that get you slightly out of breath, do some yoga or a gentle at home workout, go swimming (obviously she can't because of the hair!), a gentle ride on the Peleton, there are so many easy options!

Reactions: 11
The idea that you need to preorder Xmas gifts because you're having a baby in November is very strange, unless that was another shameless beg for free toys from brands.

I also think she fundamentally misunderstands exercise routines. You're not always motivated to exercise! You need discipline to do it consistently. Consistency will get results. She must think everything worth doing needs to be enjoyable all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not a huge fan of Lily but she was absolutely gorgeous and youthful with dark/ natural hair; the fact that she does not know it, is bizarre...
I am sorry for saying that but she looks like a " drunk / upset housewife " right now and the moaning does not help.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She also said that a place near her does lunch time yoga, and she works for herself. If people like me who work FT can go for lunch time yoga, why can't she. She is lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me who finds it odd she’s posting photos of her little girls new knickers? Can she have no privacy? Poor little Grey. There are so many creeps online. She’s just posting to say they are potty training but not sure photos of her knickers are safeguarding her. And in the future would she appreciate that her mum did that?
Agree it’s a odd but not sure how safeguarding is involved?

Reactions: 3
Peloton has some great pre- and post-natal classes. Easy, simple exercises to get a body moving. She’d just rather spend the energy complaining rather than doing something to help herself and her baby.

Reactions: 13
Peloton has some great pre- and post-natal classes. Easy, simple exercises to get a body moving. She’d just rather spend the energy complaining rather than doing something to help herself and her baby.
I was going to say - presumably they’re still paying for their subscription, so why can’t she just do some of their Pilates or yoga classes at home…

Reactions: 6
God forbid Lily would make this statement and actually explain why they did it this way. Something that would actually be of interest to some of her viewers.

Screenshot_20210919-214736_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say - presumably they’re still paying for their subscription, so why can’t she just do some of their Pilates or yoga classes at home…
They got rid of their peloton already, it's in her sister's house.

God forbid Lily would make this statement and actually explain why they did it this way. Something that would actually be of interest to some of her viewers.

View attachment 771477
They did to raise the roof height, even though they were not allowed. Is Lily documenting herself breaking the planning rules?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

She has no intention of even attempting a ‘labour’ - she’s determined to have another c section. Pathetically apathetic when it comes to positive thinking, she doesn’t like having children clearly. Everything is a giant cop out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, can we really not get into the snarkiness about people’s birth choices….

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Mate, there is emphatically nothing wrong with having an elective c-section.
Ive had two due to prior surgery & felt I had to justify it to people. One person I don’t even know well asked me outright why.
I understand natural birth is better for the baby & absolutely should be the preferred option but the amount of judgement around labour, sections, breastfeeding (from both sides) is a bit nuts and seems to make people generally more emotive than other issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does Rich ever get full living in that house. That soup that is enough for one person and that awful minestrone soup. I feel bad for people who are in their 30s (have money) but still eat like students. Rich, tell me you have fish fingers at home

Ive had two due to prior surgery & felt I had to justify it to people. One person I don’t even know well asked me outright why.
I understand natural birth is better for the baby & absolutely should be the preferred option but the amount of judgement around labour, sections, breastfeeding (from both sides) is a bit nuts and seems to make people generally more emotive than other issues.
I hate the term ‘natural birth’, I mean what is so natural that we have to distinguish between vaginal birth vs caesarean. Classic example of women putting women down. I also hate when American YTs brags about their unmedicated birth (those that believe in essential oils of course, cough cough) Sorry, unless you give birth at home without the presence of medical professionals…there is pretty much nothing to brag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They got rid of their peloton already, it's in her sister's house.

They did to raise the roof height, even though they were not allowed. Is Lily documenting herself breaking the planning rules?
They can’t be breaking planning rules, a job of that size will have someone from the council popping round to sign it all off at the end and they’d probably notice a massive dormer that’s not meant to be there. Must be another reason?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.