Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does lily think you don’t clean any rooms not in use? Surely she understands rooms still get dirty and dusty even when not used often?

Her stories today are just stupid.

View attachment 775611
Imagine the filth that would be caked on these tiles in no time in their house.
The pair of them give off such an unwashed vibe that I feel like any items within their house will immediately be grubby and never get properly cleaned.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine the filth that would be caked on these tiles in no time in their house.
The pair of them give off such an unwashed vibe that I feel like any items within their house will immediately be grubby and never get properly cleaned.
Yep like when she changed the handles in her kitchen due to them ‘wearing down really fast’ but it looked like they’d just never been cleaned properly!

Reactions: 12
5AD69A27-9514-4B9B-A75A-4EBB2D48C51C.png

If she is on a small budget and plan to sell, idk why she would go for something statement.

Reactions: 12
You know why Lily keep hammering on about her pregnancy. My speculation is that no one really cares after you had your first child, so people just don’t give her enough attention:rolleyes: so she is inviting attention

Reactions: 21
View attachment 775778
If she is on a small budget and plan to sell, idk why she would go for something statement.
i don’t understand when she says the bathroom
Wont even be used much so why is she putting so much thought into it? She has no idea on her own likes or dislikes! Just go plain metro tile, and if you’re feeling fancy one wall a different colour or hexagon tiles.

Reactions: 14
I doubt Lily has ever cleaned a pair of trainers in her life. Isn’t that what her monthly free Arket / & Other Stories voucher is for - box fresh every few months. I bet she makes Rich clean his though.

Reactions: 16
i don’t understand when she says the bathroom
Wont even be used much so why is she putting so much thought into it? She has no idea on her own likes or dislikes! Just go plain metro tile, and if you’re feeling fancy one wall a different colour or hexagon tiles.
She has nothing else to do, so she obsesses over irrelevant things. As part of her work day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I doubt Lily has ever cleaned a pair of trainers in her life. Isn’t that what her monthly free Arket / & Other Stories voucher is for - box fresh every few months. I bet she makes Rich clean his though.
She can’t even shave her fanny, Rich has to do it for her, I am sure he finds it sexy. So….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
@jaymie you’re on fire today.

Yall. I hope HIS first act on this earth is to piss right in Lily’s face.

She needs to duck right off with all of this begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has nothing else to do, so she obsesses over irrelevant things. As part of her work day.
This is her to a T. Absolutely nothing better to do in her life than obsess over handles or floor tiles or some stupid tit. Who CARES??!!

Reactions: 9
Lily, Lily, Lily.

You can make your own Arnold Palmers.

ETA! You all beat me to it!!!!! LOL it’s supermarket iced tea and supermarket lemonade. ⚰⚰⚰. I hope her family and friends drag her for that stupidity.

• Haha
I found myself pronouncing La ReDoute as Larry Doot when I was chatting to a friend earlier 😂😂 Lily’s influenced me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Urm what is statement about plain beige wall tiles lily?

View attachment 775574
I saw this and maybe it’s just the way she writes, but my first thought was Lily, you better design YOUR home for YOUR needs and tastes. Because your career as an influencer has a shorter shelf-life than this bathroom!

On gift giving:
My entire family subscribes to the 5 gift rule, always has (however, we aren’t minimalists nor do we police what others give our kids - nor did my own parents, so “subscribe” is loose.)

The 5 gift rule is something to read, something to wear, something they need, something they want, and something that shows you care (something that could be a keepsake or heirloom, or a total splash-out.)

It’s easy to remember and actually a great way to structure all thoughtful gift giving:
-Read
-Wear
-Need
-Want
-Care

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, loving the YT ads that Lily attracts. BB’s videos are sexy travel ads or high fashion.

Lily’s lead ad is a tit hair-finder app.
9948A76D-BB65-40FA-ABFE-F2B178BDC28E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.