Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s keeping up with the Joneses type thing for the London middle class. There is an unofficial check list

Kitchen island
Downstairs loo
Loft conversion
Side return extension
Bifold/crittal large glass doors to the garden
Plus a few more, no doubt

If you don’t have these things - even if it does not suit your house, budget or lifestyle - who even are you

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s also possible to sell a house with potential to extend/develop and then just put the money from the loft conversion into your next deposit. Even if she’s doing it “cheaply” that could still be £60-80k worth of work and material costs right now are way higher than before so she could just have pocketed that money and used it on the next one

Reactions: 14
This is the ugliest, most drab and boring t-shirt, she should burn it!
It's so hideous. Like I can't get over how bad it is, not even my Nan would touch that with a barge pole.
And then to pair it with those trousers?? I get she's pregnant and wants to be comfy but there are so many ways to do that and not look like this!

Reactions: 19
Oh dear. I brought this up before, I am going to bring this up again since this pop up.
Lily’s stupidity 2.40 onwards
Look at her face 5 years ago vs now. Someone needs to do a tiktok about her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do you think is her house’s current market value now? Jojo’s asking price was 930k if Oct, and 900k in Feb 21.View attachment 760491
Her place is also bigger (or not) than Lily’s. Her garden is bigger too.

I think if Lily could get £800k for her place (right now) she'd be lucky. Jojo's was bigger and a bigger garden. There are 4 beds listed for over £800k which have been on the market for months. It's not a super desirable area - nothing about it really stands out (i.e. doesn't have a proper high street, bit of a walk to good parks, hemmed in by busy roads). It has a tube station but with the shift to people working remotely this isn't such a big thing anymore. I think people who might have had the budget for that area previously (who would've seen the tube as a major draw) might now head a little north where you can get bigger properties with bigger gardens for the same amount of money. They bought it for £725k? And i think they've probably put around £75k into it, esp now with the loft. So really looking for the house prices to go up and for them to have paid bigger chunks of the mortgage off to make a move worthwhile now.

I think it will be on the market next year and the reason being will have something to do with schools for Grey. I don't see them being in that house for much longer.

Reactions: 19
Oh dear. I brought this up before, I am going to bring this up again since this pop up.
Didn't even need to watch this to know what this was about. I thought she was SO dumb when this happened and Rich wasn't any better!

Reactions: 16
Even back then she couldn’t be left alone for an hour so poor rich could go to the gym alone. She had to go along to just sit in the corner and edit. I feel sorry for rich he must never get any alone time!

Reactions: 17
Even back then she couldn’t be left alone for an hour so poor rich could go to the gym alone. She had to go along to just sit in the corner and edit. I feel sorry for rich he must never get any alone time!
8.30 did she pronounce Easter as Esther? Maybe I misheard or something

Lily said she’s got an admin day so I bet she’s unsubscribing from emails.
I had a colleague who make himself look busy by replying thank you for every emails he received. Maybe she is like that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See lily this is why you transition toddlers slowly.. because changing bedroom and cot at the same time right when the baby comes so the new baby can have it is going to cause upset…

27430DEF-5193-4FE2-A248-C91DC6FEA2D5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See lily this is why you transition toddlers slowly.. because changing bedroom and cot at the same time right when the baby comes so the new baby can have it is going to cause upset…

View attachment 760707
I’m planning to move my son into another bedroom and was going to switch from cot to bed at the same time - we’re not having another baby though. Would you say it’s a bad idea to do both at once? Or is it mainly an issue cos of the new baby coming?

Reactions: 7
I’m planning to move my son into another bedroom and was going to switch from cot to bed at the same time - we’re not having another baby though. Would you say it’s a bad idea to do both at once? Or is it mainly an issue cos of the new baby coming?
I think Grey has just got so much change happening/coming - all this plus toilet training, nursery etc.

I’d say go for it if there’s no other big changes anticipated, but be prepared for sleep disturbance!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.