Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh piss off Lily and do some actual work you dumb ass!
Ew why would she post that & think the face she’s pulling looks good. What is that 🤢 who blows a kiss with their teeth on show… imagine that’s how she goes in for a kiss with rich… gnashers at the ready!

Tbf I always walk along the travelator, maybe it’s a londoner thing because my partner doesn’t 😉. I certainly wouldn’t think people using them as they are intended are lazy or in my way though.

And of course Lily knows, she knows everything and is never wrong.
I do walk along them usually too. But I just always assumed they’d been installed for the people who couldn’t walk around the airport. As airports can be massive and it’s a lot of walking for some people who struggle with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And can we mention her gendering pregnancy? We’re at a point in time where “people with uteruses” is a common term. Get with the program, Lily.

Sometimes if I’ve just come off a long flight (in the before times), I choose to stand on the moving walkway because I’m tired and my legs haven’t yet fully acclimated or are still kind of swollen or maybe I choose to walk because it’s faster. Just say excuse me if someone’s in your way and move on, Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And can we mention her gendering pregnancy? We’re at a point in time where “people with uteruses” is a common term. Get with the program, Lily.
Nope, she won't, unless it's repeatedly pointed out to her and then she'll do a 'but you don't understand what I mean' post, missing the point completely and getting people even more annoyed with her.

Reactions: 6
Just done the same with Fleur de force. if you look at Lily’s followers, she’s an almost exactly the same follower rate she was over a year ago. She’s stagnant.
View attachment 743019
I wonder if it’s because Fleur fucked up royally and did the whole sneaky Dubai debacle. And also bc of her husband’s business letting so many people go in a pandemic. Or audiences just don’t want to hear from privileged twats like Lily and Fleur any more. Admittedly, besides the Dubai thing and her husband’s business sounding like it has just bleeping awful values from the way it treated employees in a pandemic, I find Fleur as a person less annoying than Lily. That said, those things I mentioned are absolutely horrible, total deal breakers and I unsubscribed from her.

Ah thank you - I put Bajan first and then changed it as I wasn’t sure if Bajan was for language/culture (as opposed to people) so thought I would err on the side of caution and go formal.

And of course there is no issue with not knowing names / other cultures, it was how condescending and sneery she was about it. The classic Lily defence ‘how was I supposed to know it’s her name’ - you’re not hun but you can try not to be such an arrogant witch about everything. Such a close minded attitude.

And I recall she was all very airily ‘it’s not for me’ about the entire brand which she later passed off as wrongly presuming it was a typical celebrity makeup range but it seemed an excuse to many as she had happily promoted other celeb led ranges I think, or at least had no issue with at least trying them.
Ooh good point, I will check that it doesn’t apply just to things. I’m fairly sure it is for people as well.

Well now she wants to act “woke” and she stopped using her and Anna’s beloved Chanel bronzer and only uses Fenty. Which is so annoying bc she tried to play the Chanel racism card when suited her, but not when she wanted to use the bronzer every day. And really her use of Fenty is the only ally action she’s sustained publicly, which is just pathetic. God she’s the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do you get a choice in hospital though? Genuinely asking as I don’t know - our closest hospital is also the biggest one locally so I never looked into others. Also if Lily was really that anxious she could always pay to go private, although I think women usually only do that if they want a planned C section, and maybe she’s hoping to avoid a section this time.
Yes for maternity services you can choose your hospital in England....so Lily could've chosen this other hospital if she wanted. But, she probably would've found fault there too

Reactions: 21
Yes for maternity services you can choose your hospital in England....so Lily could've chosen this other hospital if she wanted. But, she probably would've found fault there too
Maybe it's on the wrong side of that crossing that she pointed out during her very brief attempt of 'couch to 5K'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just on the Fenty comments… didn’t Lily also say she hated the Rihanna song ‘Work’ because it sounded like gibberish? Or something along those lines? Because she didn’t know or understand that some of it is in patois 🤦🏼‍♀️ God forbid a song not be in English for English Lily to understand!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I hate to sound negative and I know child bearing is a persons choice however, I do not understand why anyone purposefully got pregnant in the midst of a global pandemic whilst restrictions were still in place? And then complain about restrictions.

Reactions: 50
I hate to sound negative and I know child bearing is a persons choice however, I do not understand why anyone purposefully got pregnant in the midst of a global pandemic whilst restrictions were still in place? And then complain about restrictions.
I agree. She knew what was going on when she got pregnant! It’s not like she was already pregnant when the pandemic hit. We’d been it in for a year when she did, she knew there was going to be restrictions just like there has been for the last 18 months.

Reactions: 27
Well now she wants to act “woke” and she stopped using her and Anna’s beloved Chanel bronzer and only uses Fenty. Which is so annoying bc she tried to play the Chanel racism card when suited her, but not when she wanted to use the bronzer every day. And really her use of Fenty is the only ally action she’s sustained publicly, which is just pathetic. God she’s the worst.
This is another reason I unsubscribed from Lily and Anna - their vacuous, tokenistic efforts to engage with inclusivity and racial equality issues. Performative, air-headed crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fully agree. And it's not like this was 'an accident', they planned this.

Reactions: 14
Do you get a choice in hospital though? Genuinely asking as I don’t know - our closest hospital is also the biggest one locally so I never looked into others. Also if Lily was really that anxious she could always pay to go private, although I think women usually only do that if they want a planned C section, and maybe she’s hoping to avoid a section this time.
You can go to whatever hospital you want, you don’t even have to tell them you want to go to a different one, you can just turn up on the day in labour. Same as a home birth, obvs it’s better to plan it and say what you want to do but if you go into labour and decide you are staying home then a midwife will come out to you.
Yet again, lily moaning for moanings sake

Reactions: 14
Hospitals near me have been turning people away because they’re so busy, even those already in labour. They are sent to another local hospital who has the capacity. Imagine the moaning if this happened to LP!

Reactions: 9
I agree. She knew what was going on when she got pregnant! It’s not like she was already pregnant when the pandemic hit. We’d been it in for a year when she did, she knew there was going to be restrictions just like there has been for the last 18 months.
Well we all know Lily cares about age gaps and will not let anything get in the way of having a perfect age gap between her kids :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious that she wants Rich to be there to basically wait on her hand and foot. Nothing about bonding with the baby or a hand to hold during labor or a loved one’s face after a stressful time (although she did mention mental support…whatever that’s supposed to mean).

Rich is just as much of an accessory as her own kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I find it hilarious that she wants Rich to be there to basically wait on her hand and foot. Nothing about bonding with the baby or a hand to hold during labor or a loved one’s face after a stressful time (although she did mention mental support…whatever that’s supposed to mean).

Rich is just as much of an accessory as her own kids.
At the end of the day, Rich is useful because he has a penis

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are children dying in England? In America we have cases of newborns even getting infected and have been in a surge of Covid infections where lots of children are getting sick and dying. I’d be grateful if my hospital was still taking the virus that seriously.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.