Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Can someone catch me up quick? Saw the comments under his video with people asking him not address it. Address what? What’s gone on?
Dontholdback was on a live discussing the bigger creators who have merch and all the gifting/wish lists. Lawrence took this personally, so came on the Live and called DHB a bully etc.

After the Live ended, Lawrence’s friend Zak’s Mum Gail messaged DHB privately and shared a few stories about Lawrence, how he was an aggressive drunk who had launched one of his merch mugs off Zack’s head and had bitten both her and Zak’s dad when they tried to prevent him driving UTI.

A Gail also mentioned Mel and Ralphie allegedly being partial to edibles, info Lawrence had apparently divulged to her. DHB was raging at the bullying he had been receiving from all sides, so he shared the info in a TikTok. A worried looking Gail retracted the claims RE Mel and Alfie via TikTok after a barrage of messages from Mel demanding Gail ‘fix it’ and

A very uncomfortable looking Zak then appeared in a TikTok with Lawrence asking ppl to respect their privacy. Lawrence has not addressed the incident at all, other than to say he and Zak are no longer mates.

DHB has since removed the messages he received from Gail following discussion with the family.

Zak has since confirmed what his Mum told DHB was true, but he and his family are now subject to a smear campaign, with Lawrence’s Mum leading the pack.

Lawrence continues to avoid the issue directly, but has made TikToks ripping the piss out of the situation. Mel and Alfie continue to support Lawrence in attempt to be main characters. Mel made TikToks about DHB which pissed him off further, so he queried whether the edible claim could in fact be true, promoting the gruesome twosome to call Police, despite having discussed how there was no criminality and it was actually a civil matter.

Lawrence’s diet hasn’t been going well as he’s been comfort eating due to stress. Mel found Tattle and laughed at how we had too much time on our hands, despite courting her TikTok minions 24/7. She has ruined pickled onion Space Raiders for life. Alfie continues in the background being a Poundland gangsta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I am genuinely disgusted that people are supporting him. 190k likes on the "coming out" video? Really? He's just pulling a Kevin Spacey.

This is exactly why men don't speak out about abuse and it makes me really sad.

Literal evidence has been shown, Lawrence has even backed up the claims and people still fawn over him.

His followers are truly awful people and have serious issues. They should be ashamed of themselves and must have single digit IQs if they still fall for his nonsense.

The video of him dancing this morning genuinely made me feel sick. An abuser mocking his victims and people are like 'oh Lawrence you're so amazing.' 🤢

What a gross human being and his followers are all fawning morons with no moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NC2020

VIP Member
Does it not turn anyone else’s stomach when he just sort of rams the food in with his hands?! He seems harmless enough though!

Reactions: 23

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I've never doubted there's two sides to every story, however I think Lawrence's story is still largely nonsense.

He claims he was stopped from getting in the car so got violent, then said he bit Zakk's dad because he wanted to exit the car (like that's normal) and the only way he knew to defend himself was to use his braces to hit Zakk. Erm, what?

And the cup thing is just nonsense.

As I've said before, if he had just said 'I'm sorry to hurt anyone and I'll be taking a break' people would have been much more accepting. Instead he's been cocky and then puts out a weird story full of plot holes. Na.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I’ve said it before about him it’s all part of his plan he literally got with Mel for a roof over his head and to cash in his all about the views gifts and fame and getting in a relationship with an older quite well online known unattractive ( to most ) woman he must be doing pretty well out of it hey
No one falls in love faster than a bloke needs a roof over their heads 🤔👌 hobosexual we call them.

• Haha

ell73949032838

I honestly am repulsed by Lawrence. One minute he’s taking a break, the next he’s back to making 7 videos a day about it. He isn’t as stupid and innocent as everyone makes out, dim as he acts he knows that videos = views = money!! I cannot believe he even still has a following, and that there are fully grown adults supporting him. From taking one look at Zak’s messages, you can definitely tell that it’s Lawrence speaking, he’s dyslexic so the spelling and grammar also gives it away. I can also imagine him being very clingy and needy. They date back to January, as if anyone would bother to go back that far and doctor messages. His ‘fans’ are delusional and as many have said, if this was a woman being harassed by a man for sexual acts, it would be an entirely different story. The whole situation is so wrong and people need to open their eyes and see the real victim, poor Zak and his family😞 the sooner Lawrence leaves tik tok, the better !!

Reactions: 22

kittypaws

VIP Member
..how bitter can you get?
so what if I am bitter? (I’m not, thank you). I, like many people, just think the social media influencer culture is quite sickening. Not sure why you’re on tattle if you’re gonna accuse people of being bitter for having an opinion on the very thing tattle was designed for 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Tic toc is the new Jeremy Kyle show. Just a bunch of Dole merchants thinking they are A list celebrities. I be embarrassed down the pub with a Smith family hoodie on or a Lawrence t-shirt these people are no body's who think they are somebody's. But the fan base are not the sharpest tools in the box most have personal hygiene issues and beard's and that's just the women fans 🙄🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Lawrence has a touch of evil about him. I’ve always thought it but didn’t know why. Now all this has come out. He’s a predator, a manipulator and dangerous

Reactions: 20

renegademasterx

I have always thought there was something strange about Lawrence… I firmly believe it all. I think he’s let his large ‘following’ go to his head, puts on the dumb arse front on camera etc. If this was a male and female ‘friendship/relationship’ it would be domestic abuse. Same applies here.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
This guy went to my secondary school and was in same year as a family member...he was a massive Bully! I think cos he was a fat kid he used to be so vile and mean to everyone just to deflect from the fact he was a fat and ugly teenager. Deffo has issues this one....couldn't believe when I saw him pop up on tik tok...

• Wow
  • Sad

lh01

There’s a lot more to this that neither are saying. People saying Lawrence didn’t deny this or that - Zak has not denied plenty also. They’ve both made fools of themselves and it’s got leaked onto social media which magnifies it x1000000

there was violence on both sides and both have tried to justify it

there was excessive drinking on both sides,that’s in Zak’s texts too

there was hero worship and infatuation, which when it got real, neither knew how to deal with it

there was misplaced trust on both sides

what’s the takeaway?
That you can’t fucking whip people with braces, throw things, bite people and smash up others’ property and evade any sort of responsibility.

Throw in sexual harassment and attempting to drive under the influence and it’s not a surprise that he’s being called out for claiming to be ‘a gentle giant’. He is in a position of responsibility with such a large social media following, not once has he taken any measure of accountability and that should be challenged.

As for him being ‘easily led’ and ‘taken advantage of’ he is a thirty year old man who is in full control of his faculties. That is utter bollocks, no one could make him ‘do’ anything he didn’t want to do. Be that move across counties or fucking attack people. It’s a rhetoric he’s continuing to quote as though he woke up one morning having been trafficked to the north west. It is not a defence, it’s pathetic.

• Heart

Bea Saint

Beetroot wanted c0ck and Zakkie wasn't playing ball that's it basically.

What a tangle web we weave.

Bet he regrets playing Billy big bollocks with Don't hold back now look at the mess it's caused.

Beetroot is the one with the drink and anger issues, very clear here.

And he mother what a fudging nightmare she is, he been dragged up, no wonder the guy got major issues going on.

Sorry Beetroot but not even coming out is gonna save your career.

Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
This pig makes me ill. Pulling a Spacey. I can't believe Bella got cancelled for a threat and this sweaty hog is being lauded for his "strength". Only strength i've seen is the bruising he left on his victim.

Reactions: 19

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I have a dark sense of humour, but his video responding to a comment telling him not to hit Sare with a mug was distasteful. He’s laughing up his sleeve about it and his hangers on are lapping it up, flinging shit at Zak’s family and the haterz on his behalf.
Sare is the biggest clout chaser going isn’t she, sliding into their content at every opportunity with her daughter desperately commenting on it all to gain some attention of her own.
I always used to wonder why people actually chose to go on Jeremy Kyle and the like, it’s the exact same phenomenon we’re seeing on Tik Tok. Weird but strangely fascinating!

Reactions: 18