Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some ginger woman wants to chat live to dontholdback, do any of these people not read at all. Another hippie looking fella wants to go and pick Lawrence up coz he is missing well he is probably sleeping off after whatever he was on last night you fool. No one seems to be seeing the full picture and it's annoying.

Reactions: 9
At least he has posted a last word on this video.

About 15 final times.

Reactions: 8
There’s a lot more to this that neither are saying. People saying Lawrence didn’t deny this or that - Zak has not denied plenty also. They’ve both made fools of themselves and it’s got leaked onto social media which magnifies it x1000000

there was violence on both sides and both have tried to justify it

there was excessive drinking on both sides,that’s in Zak’s texts too

there was hero worship and infatuation, which when it got real, neither knew how to deal with it

there was misplaced trust on both sides

what’s the takeaway?
That you can’t bleeping whip people with braces, throw things, bite people and smash up others’ property and evade any sort of responsibility.

Throw in sexual harassment and attempting to drive under the influence and it’s not a surprise that he’s being called out for claiming to be ‘a gentle giant’. He is in a position of responsibility with such a large social media following, not once has he taken any measure of accountability and that should be challenged.

As for him being ‘easily led’ and ‘taken advantage of’ he is a thirty year old man who is in full control of his faculties. That is utter bollocks, no one could make him ‘do’ anything he didn’t want to do. Be that move across counties or bleeping attack people. It’s a rhetoric he’s continuing to quote as though he woke up one morning having been trafficked to the north west. It is not a defence, it’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That you can’t bleeping whip people with braces, throw things, bite people and smash up others’ property and evade any sort of responsibility.

Throw in sexual harassment and attempting to drive under the influence and it’s not a surprise that he’s being called out for claiming to be ‘a gentle giant’. He is in a position of responsibility with such a large social media following, not once has he taken any measure of accountability and that should be challenged.

As for him being ‘easily led’ and ‘taken advantage of’ he is a thirty year old man who is in full control of his faculties. That is utter bollocks, no one could make him ‘do’ anything he didn’t want to do. Be that move across counties or bleeping attack people. It’s a rhetoric he’s continuing to quote as though he woke up one morning having been trafficked to the north west. It is not a defence, it’s pathetic.
Also blaming Zak and his family for stopping his weight loss journey is the most ridiculous thing 🙄

Reactions: 15
Also blaming Zak and his family for stopping his weight loss journey is the most ridiculous thing 🙄
Literally I find it astounding. I cannot imagine anyone I know acting this way at his age.

The level of infantilism attributed to this grown man is grotesque.

A woman in his comments went on for about four posts about how much she loved him as she knew what she was going through because her ex beat her up so badly that she had to flee her home. The irony was not lost on me, it was however lost on the 100 people who had liked her comment.

He is an abuser. Be he a provoked abuser or a manipulated abuser or a targeted abuser, he is still an abuser.

Reactions: 13
I've never felt so much disgust as I've felt today poor Zak and all this hatred he is getting. I'm sure i cannot be the only one who feels repulsion watching Lawrence smirking and dancing like the cat that got the cream today, a few days ago he was getting hate, seems like Tictok changes daily. The guilty party is getting rewarded for his crime and it is a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s a girl called Charli louise defending him now and saying all her followers will be on his side, so underlying message is if you don’t agree you will be blocked!

The obsession with followers is so weird to me. I’m Scottish and yeah we had clans back in the day lol, but this is something else.

I saw that comment saying

What's that say? #nomeansno

LOVE IT
That was my favourite too!

Reactions: 5
I just watched his last two videos, it’s almost like he’s mocking the whole situation. No means no. If this was a man and woman, I don’t think it would have been brushed under the carpet quite so easily.

Reactions: 14
I just watched his last two videos, it’s almost like he’s mocking the whole situation. No means no. If this was a man and woman, I don’t think it would have been brushed under the carpet quite so easily.
It’s utterly repulsive

Reactions: 7
You are not wrong... Mark my words we will have the Go Fund Me for the weight loss surgery... this boy is a Jack Towers in the making. Jack peaked to soon he would have made a killing on TT...
Damn straight I’m quoting myself… I saw it coming. I stand corrected about the “go fund me” that has been translated to “Merch”. And I don’t understand why some random roughneck from America seems to think that she’s the new Jerry Springer 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Damn straight I’m quoting myself… I saw it coming. I stand corrected about the “go fund me” that has been translated to “Merch”. And I don’t understand why some random roughneck from America seems to think that she’s the new Jerry Springer 🤷‍♀️
Oh she would badly want to duck right off 🙄🤣. He has never mentioned her once she makes out she is his best friend silly cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What baffles me me the fact that he 8s makeing light out of the situation and taking the absolute piss out of it. Why can't his followers wake up and see what he is doing is wrong

Reactions: 7
There are so many fools throwing money at this c$nt. why do people think it’s ok to exemplify abuse and portray it as nothing unordinary?

Reactions: 12
I really can't see Zak being the only boy be done this too, I mean pestered for sex, something just strange about it all.

I actually saw a comment of a woman asking to be hooked up with him which made me 😂 anyone wanna tell the hun he likes c0ck and the bi tag is a load of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It pains me to admit this because it's an idiot from Tiktok, but this whole thing has been bothering me all day.

I think its the fact that's he's clearly an abuser and manipulater and he's getting away with it.

The lame merch' doesn't bother me that much. If people are daft enough to part with their hard-earned money for a crappy cup, that's on them.

What is really playing on my mind is that we're watching a horrible, violent and manipulative man not only get away with his actions but he is now openly mocking the situation.

Anyone who is saying Zakk doctored the messages or that Zakk's family bullied him into the violence are repulsive enablers.

Honestly, Goebbels could only have dreamed to have created such a cult like following.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.