Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My days, well I guess the cult of Lawrence lives another day šŸ˜‚, at least itā€™s shown just how easy that ivy tower can fall though and it may not be this time for lawl but itā€™s open a can of worms and they stay open however hard he tries to shut down the drama.

Reactions: 5
My Mum was abused by my Dad for my entire childhood, and she used to say things like 'oh he's not that bad' and deny it was as bad as it was to her friends and family. That video really put me in mind of that.

The way it was clearly rehearsed, edited with jump cuts and Lawrence doing his broken sentences again just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 13
Zak looks like heā€™s about to cry in that video. I feel very sorry for him, heā€™s clearly too afraid to speak out for fear of the backlash and his mum mentioned Lawrence has dangerous family in London. Maybe he has threatened them before.

Reactions: 12
Only thing i domt agree with is dont hold back when he was live was accusing lawrence of r@pe .when that we never mentioned im the texts

Reactions: 4
My Mum was abused by my Dad for my entire childhood, and she used to say things like 'oh he's not that bad' and deny it was as bad as it was to her friends and family. That video really put me in mind of that.

The way it was clearly rehearsed, edited with jump cuts and Lawrence doing his broken sentences again just doesn't sit right with me.
The No-Talent Agent will have had a hand in that

Reactions: 3
Wowsers! Totally see Lawrence differently now.

I always suspected they were a couple but just thought either one of them wasnā€™t comfortable in coming out. It was too much of a coincidence that of all the places that Lawrence was temporarily living in Yorkshire. Zack seems a nice lad, hope he can move on from this

Reactions: 6
Mels live and dont hold back keeps ringing alfie on instgram

Apprently dontholdback has been done for harresement for his ex and has done community service befire

I saw Zak replied to a comment someone left on his mums video saying she is not a liar. So all of this is true then.

Mels live and dont hold back keeps ringing alfie on instgram

Apprently dontholdback has been done for harresement for his ex and has done community service befire
I only heard of this guy yesterday he seems absolutely hell bent on exposing everyone. He seems like a bully and a clout chaser. None of this was his to expose. What a horrible man

Reactions: 5
Only thing i domt agree with is dont hold back when he was live was accusing lawrence of r@pe .when that we never mentioned im the texts
Exactly, heā€™s taken a situation where someone has potentially been abused and scandalised it to try and get clout for himself, itā€™s absolutely disgusting.

Iā€™m so confused what was the point of the video if all of it is true, Zak reposted the video on his account.
probably so it seems there is no bad blood and they have both moved on from it. Damage control on Lawrenceā€™s part. Feel sad for Zak what heā€™s been through. So itā€™s all true and Lawrence is just going to carry on as normal? When he has possibly assaulted someone and caused all this to Zakā€™s family

Reactions: 6
Poor Zak looked like a hostage in the back of Lawrenceā€™s car and his mums hostage video didnā€™t look much better

Reactions: 9
Zakā€™s Mum has handled this so wrong, sheā€™s angry as obviously her sons been hurt but she shouldnā€™t be lying and making accusations that arenā€™t true and she should realise her sons business is his and however he chooses to deal with it she should respect it.
Zak and Lawrence fell out, fair enough, it seems like theyā€™ve obviously had some big falling out though and Lawrence got angry. I know a lot of men get into fights but this doesnā€™t seem like a normal fight between two lads, seems like Lawrence lost it. Lawrence needs to learn from this and seek help for those anger issues because itā€™ll happen again!! I know there are two sides to every story and we wonā€™t ever know the full truth I donā€™t think but Lawrence needs to hold his hands up here and say heā€™s sorry because itā€™s all pointing at him here and people will lose respect for him.
I feel really sorry for Zak, it seems like he didnā€™t want any drama from this and just wanted to move on and forget it all. His Mum says he was thrilled Lawrence was his friend I think in them messages, I think Lawrence took advantage of that and treated him like crap, he needs to sit back down and realise heā€™s not all that just because he has 3m followers on tik tok!! Doesnā€™t mean heā€™s invincible and can do what he likes

I also find it funny how Lawrenceā€™s normal gang havenā€™t jumped to his defence like that Sare, the smithy family, etc theyā€™re all keeping quiet which says to me they knew it happened? Or know Lawrence was vile to Zak

Reactions: 10
I don't think Zak should have made that video in the back of the car.I think Zak's Mom and Dad must be extremely hurt and upset for her to mail dontholdback the details, any parent would be when they have to watch Lawrence lording it up everyday when they have seen the real Lawrence up close and personal. Still have not seen much else maybe a bit Mel's fella but I could not make out what he was saying and don't really care to. One funny point was Lawrence asking dontholdback what he does constantly for work, let's throw that right back what you do Lawrence, oh yes of course you are a celebrity who has an agent.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel so so sad for Zak and concerned about his mental health! It disgusts me that people are defending Lawrence saying he wouldnā€™t do that. As a child who grew up with an abuser father who was known in the community as ā€œa lovely guyā€.. when his abuse came out everyone denied it because he was such a nice guy! Imagine having to not only live through that but also have people not believe you. Iā€™ve removed Lawrence on tiktok and wonā€™t be giving him anymore attention. There are two sides to every story but Zak looked absolutely deflated in that video and I know an abuse of power when I see one!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spoke too soon that Sare is ranting about it on her live right now saying thereā€™s too side to every story and apparently Lawrence is really upset. Sheā€™s saying Lawrence is going to say what really happened todayā€¦

Not sure how but sheā€™s now on the subject of smacking kids and says she smacked her kids and has smacked her grandson and that sheā€™s shoved someone in a pub and pulled her hair because she was ā€˜disrespectingā€™ her šŸ˜‚. Almost like sheā€™s justifying smacking people so itā€™s ok if Lawrence had lost his temper šŸ˜³ she really needs to shut her mouth!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
itā€™s not surprising that Lawrenceā€™s tiktok buddies are enabling him and supporting him, Mel and her buffoon boyfriend was making jokes about domestic violence and supporting Lawrence on live last night.

letā€™s not forget what Zakā€™s mum said he attack Zakā€™s dad and attempted to attack her because they stopped him drink driving, smashed up a car and then later attack Zak all because he obsessed with a young lad who not sexually interested in him.

lawrence mum trying to say Zak was a alcoholic and Lawrence was innocent just shows how scummy this lot are, they openly support an abuser.

Reactions: 16
I have always thought there was something strange about Lawrenceā€¦ I firmly believe it all. I think heā€™s let his large ā€˜followingā€™ go to his head, puts on the dumb arse front on camera etc. If this was a male and female ā€˜friendship/relationshipā€™ it would be domestic abuse. Same applies here.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.