Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Sorry I'm just picturing Lawrence biting some man's hand (looked pretty bad!) And then unstrapping both braces to hit someone with them 😫🤣🤣 what a scene

Did he spray it with a little bit of fry light before he bit him 🙄 he doesn't fool me one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

KB2611

Just caught up on this.

I always thought Lawrence hanging around with Zak was a bit odd and Zak always being at his house. However, I knew Zak wasn’t using him for followers etc as he never seemed to the Pick me type. I blatantly thought Zak wanted a bear and never for one minute expected this.

Lawrence’s true colours have been shown. He is a groomer, predator, manipulator and a bully to name a few.

Zak is best off staying clear of Lawrence and Lawrence’s downfall is all of his own doing. Had those messages been issued to any female stating she did not want to be anything but friends and she felt uncomfortable the Me Too movement would be in there like swimwear, it’s exactly the same for this young boy who was only 20 at the time.

I could absolutely slam a brick off Lawrence’s n0nc3y face.

NC2020

VIP Member
I always used to wonder what the people of Jeremy Kyle were like and this is exactly it. Imagine the episode ‘my tiktok boyfriend outed me because I battered him after he wouldn’t let me suck his cock” coming up after the break Lawrence’s Mum shares her side of the story

• Haha
  • Heart

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Seeing Lawrence this morning he does seem down, I don't think any of them would have a plan B for when people get bored with them and the money dries up.
The thing is, it can't be easy or nice having so much hate directed towards you but he really, really doesn't help himself.

It baffles me, firstly that he hasn't acknowledged it properly. Not only has he not done that, he's been SO cocky about it. Someone commented that they'd seen his true colours and then he did a dance to it to mock them.

In his position I'd say 'look, I was drunk. I made a mistake, I'm really sorry to anyone I hurt and I'll be taking a break.'

Instead, his entire attitude has changed to a cocky one which is adding fuel to the fire and makes him look like a less than pleasant person. And then he gets his chav mates to do a video basically saying 'we miss the brown nosing and cash - stop being mean because we said so.'

He's either a bit thick or he's being badly advised by someone.

Reactions: 17

Stan King

Something that people may not be aware of, the day Lawrence initially responded with his series of bullshit boohoo replies there was definitely some type of plan devised beforehand to blanket any opinions or discussion outside of the beetroot cult. I had a page dedicated to sharing certain stories pertaining to Lawrence and how he's definitely not the person he pretends to be. No trolling, no unwarranted hate. Just things that's had been made public i.e Zak's posts, Gail's private confessions, the thing with wakey wines etc.

I'm assuming not long after Lawrence posted those initial 3 videos, the account I was using gets banned, dontholdback had a few accounts all banned, Zak's account got banned and a few other lesser known accounts spreading awareness on the situation just vanished. Even after a successful appeal, the account got banned within the hour. It's also VERY evident he has someone patrolling his account mass deleting even the most basic questions about the situation.

I know he's riding high right now because he lured another random horny loser off TikTok for a free blowjob, but it will come crashing down.

He's the equivalent of a very large, emotionally unstable baby trapped in a man's body. but I'll give it to him, he understands that people instinctively want protect him because he has played into this image he strategically crafted by manipulating other fat people, old cat lady's or the downright mentally deficient.

Honestly it's frustrating having to watch so many people blindly defend him, but at the end of the day I'm just glad I'm not a fucking idiot like his followers.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Spoke too soon that Sare is ranting about it on her live right now saying there’s too side to every story and apparently Lawrence is really upset. She’s saying Lawrence is going to say what really happened today…

Not sure how but she’s now on the subject of smacking kids and says she smacked her kids and has smacked her grandson and that she’s shoved someone in a pub and pulled her hair because she was ‘disrespecting’ her 😂. Almost like she’s justifying smacking people so it’s ok if Lawrence had lost his temper 😳 she really needs to shut her mouth!!

Last edited:
  • Angry

hrh89

VIP Member
So his full time job now is Tik Tok? its not exactly time consuming work what he films, youd think youd continue with normal work and save for a deposit. Is the guy who features on his recent videos his partner? The move to Wakefield seems bizarre, did he get a free MOT aswell?
his flat in London is unsafe. I believe it’s something similar to the issues with the grenfell building. He’s moved to Wakefield for 6 months whilst his building it made safe to live in. He said he can get way more for his money there and a garden for his dog too. The guy Zack is just his friend.

some of the comments here sound bitter. He’s clearly not had it easy in life, he mentioned his brother has learning disabilities he said he doesn’t see his mum much and the sister also lived with him. I know they’re with his mum now but seems like he was the parent of both of them for a long time! People are so quick to judge. Tbh fair play to him. If he’s able to use tiktok as a form of income then why not

NC2020

VIP Member
Every last one of them need to get in the real world. Real adults with real jobs and commitments wouldn’t have time for all this they’re behaving like a bunch of 13 year olds…

Bennycs

Chatty Member
It pains me to admit this because it's an idiot from Tiktok, but this whole thing has been bothering me all day.

I think its the fact that's he's clearly an abuser and manipulater and he's getting away with it.

The lame merch' doesn't bother me that much. If people are daft enough to part with their hard-earned money for a shitty cup, that's on them.

What is really playing on my mind is that we're watching a horrible, violent and manipulative man not only get away with his actions but he is now openly mocking the situation.

Anyone who is saying Zakk doctored the messages or that Zakk's family bullied him into the violence are repulsive enablers.

Honestly, Goebbels could only have dreamed to have created such a cult like following.

hrh89

VIP Member
Seen a few comments on Zak’s video saying if those messages had been sent to a woman people would be reacting very differently. And I completely agree

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
What they say I had a look but Mel was talking to spirits I think 😂 Mel should be Lawrence's manager she might do a good job
nothing of much interest, over exaggerating saying everyone here says she is a cult, or mafia and that any trolls are probably from here. Someone said people here have too much time on there hands but popping on now and then to leave a comment between living our real lives is nothing in comparison to sitting and live streaming absolute rubbish all day and night, I think their the ones with too much time 😅😂

Further more she is allowed to sit and spew out her opinions but if someone has one on her it’s bullying/ trolling. I said it before and il say it again... narcs!

Fozzie

How manipulative is this tho saying he sucks most of his mates off to try and get Zak to comply, despite saying it makes him uncomfortable. View attachment 705893

And the constant BS saying he was hoodwinked in to moving to Wakefield when it’s obvious it was he choice.View attachment 705899
He's harassed a 21 year old man. I'm disgusted but people are still climbing up his arse?? If zack was a woman and Lawrence said them things there would be uproar.

• Heart

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
😂 Just seen her video. Has anyone ever claimed this was a 'secret' forum? Pretty sure people just come here to bitch about lame people like her.

Acting like she's not bothered and 'crying with laughter.' You're so unbothered you made a video about it 😂
That wasn’t amusement in her eyes either. Bless. To think I actually defended her when someone said she looked like a space raider crisp.

• Haha

Qwerty01xx

Sorry I'm just picturing Lawrence biting some man's hand (looked pretty bad!) And then unstrapping both braces to hit someone with them 😫🤣🤣 what a scene

• Haha

CoconotLoco

Ricky Gervais was on live with Papa Blaze, it went pear shaped.

Beetroot said he gone to the police for damages.

Dontholdback said there a lot more to come out, He said there is hospital reports for Zak’s dad being bitten.

The reason Zak’s family are reluctant to say more is because Beetroot was paying them 1k a month cash in hand for the doing the merch.

Beetroot friends e.g Mel and Ralph said to don’t hold back that it’s all true and he has the recordings of them saying it.

Beetroot apparently sold a piece of wood he touched for £200.

Some of Beetroot’s followers come up to buy merch, he took them to a party and left them there.

That’s it so far.

Don’t Hold Back was willing to let it rest but because Beetroot was mouthing in Papa Blaze comments and then said about the police, Blaze cut the live and Don’t hold back let rip, this is far from over.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've never felt so much disgust as I've felt today poor Zak and all this hatred he is getting. I'm sure i cannot be the only one who feels repulsion watching Lawrence smirking and dancing like the cat that got the cream today, a few days ago he was getting hate, seems like Tictok changes daily. The guilty party is getting rewarded for his crime and it is a crime.

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I honestly cannot stand him, he comes up on my fyp every day.
I hate. The way. He talks LIKE...THIS!

Honestly I commend him for his weight loss but his voice absolutely grates on me!!!! And yeah when he picks each food up off his plate and shoves it in his mouth....horrible!