Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence knew he was being to much as most texts to Zak ended with sorry I'm talking to much

Reactions: 7
This whole situation makes me fuming, just goes to show influencers can get away with anything when their sheep will literally support them through anything, I mean I follow a few influencers and celebs but I’m not invested in any of their lives to a degree I’d support them through this sort of thing, not only did Lawrence manipulate Zak, but now he’s manipulating every single one of his fans by doing the whole ‘I have depression and anxiety no one should have outed my sexuality’ saga, I actually feel so sad for Zak and his family, imagine being brave enough to speak up about this sort of thing just for a bunch of naive people to start slating you and attacking you, this is why so many people don’t speak up about these sorts of issues

Reactions: 13
Lawrence has so many people backing him and I feel it’s abit disgusting. Everyone congratulating him on “coming out” I feel Lawrence did that to take away from the fact that he’s been outed as pestering a 21 yr old to do certain things to him even though poor Zak asked him to stop. Lawrence knows what he’s doing, he knew it’d get him views and money. He’s all about follower counts and money. People are so up his a$$ it’s unreal.

Reactions: 11
Those marks on Zak's back look like stab wounds, I wish he would go to the police with this. Who would think braces are a weapon, I can't look at Lawrence again after this. So now Zak's has posted he is abused again by all the followers.

Reactions: 11
Those marks on Zak's back look like stab wounds, I wish he would go to the police with this. Who would think braces are a weapon, I can't look at Lawrence again after this. So now Zak's has posted he is abused again by all the followers.
Must of been whipped pretty bleeping hard for the buckles to go through

Reactions: 8
All I conclude is there is some very idiotic people on that app and will believe anything even with clear evidence starring them in the face.

Reactions: 13
That’s a girl called Charli louise defending him now and saying all her followers will be on his side, so underlying message is if you don’t agree you will be blocked!

Reactions: 4
I can’t decide if he’s vulnerable or just very good at acting like he is
I think there’s some vulnerability there, he clearly upset by it all. I do think he has created a lot of it too, he’s made some silly mistakes.

Reactions: 3
That’s a girl called Charli louise defending him now and saying all her followers will be on his side, so underlying message is if you don’t agree you will be blocked!
She’s a trainee teacher! didn’t think she would be allowed to speak out about this tbh

Reactions: 5
I will be coming for many Tiktokers, they have strayed from the light to the darkness.

"Criminals, By Nature, are a cowardly and superstitious lot.”

Reactions: 8
There’s a lot more to this that neither are saying. People saying Lawrence didn’t deny this or that - Zak has not denied plenty also. They’ve both made fools of themselves and it’s got leaked onto social media which magnifies it x1000000

there was violence on both sides and both have tried to justify it

there was excessive drinking on both sides,that’s in Zak’s texts too

there was hero worship and infatuation, which when it got real, neither knew how to deal with it

there was misplaced trust on both sides

what’s the takeaway?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.