Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of this guy? Got over 2 million followers, mostly known for his weigh-loss journey.

Reactions: 2
I adore him! I wish he wasn’t so entangled with the smithy family.
Just before Christmas he was due to have gastric surgery but it was cancelled at the last minute. I thought it was a shame he was going down that road as he is doing so well without it.

Reactions: 10
Just before Christmas he was due to have gastric surgery but it was cancelled at the last minute. I thought it was a shame he was going down that road as he is doing so well without it.
Yeah he’s quite in with them, hopefully it’s genuine.

Probably was a sign not to have the surgery.

Reactions: 2
As soon as they start peddling merch things start going south, his weightloss is amazing and so may it continue but the bubble starts to burst with theses tiktok accounts very quickly when the accounts holders do something the followers don’t like.

Love Lawrence, he’s a diamond. Such a sweet guy.

Who are the Smithy family?

Reactions: 3
Does it not turn anyone else’s stomach when he just sort of rams the food in with his hands?! He seems harmless enough though!

Reactions: 23
he decided not to have surgery at all now which I think is great it’s clear he can lose this weight without surgery! I like the guy he’s done very well and seems like a nice bloke

Reactions: 4
Making a big move to Wakefield In Yorkshire from Worcester Park, that’s big decision hope it works out for him.

Making a big move to Wakefield In Yorkshire from Worcester Park, that’s big decision hope it works out for him.
I believe its temporary as his current flat is unsafe. He said the move up north is because it is cheaper, but it does seem a bit weird. I'd have thought if its an enforced move it would be paid for.

I believe its temporary as his current flat is unsafe. He said the move up north is because it is cheaper, but it does seem a bit weird. I'd have thought if its an enforced move it would be paid for.
Yeah I did wonder if he was in social housing or private as they normally rehouse you if it’s social but tbh he situation is a bit vague, just seems far to go if your family and friends are in one area even if it’s cheaper.

He did say he new landlord is a follower.

So his full time job now is Tik Tok? its not exactly time consuming work what he films, youd think youd continue with normal work and save for a deposit. Is the guy who features on his recent videos his partner? The move to Wakefield seems bizarre, did he get a free MOT aswell?

Does it not turn anyone else’s stomach when he just sort of rams the food in with his hands?! He seems harmless enough though!
Yes I don't understand the need to stuff food is your mouth like that he can tell and show wit out doing that

So his full time job now is Tik Tok? its not exactly time consuming work what he films, youd think youd continue with normal work and save for a deposit. Is the guy who features on his recent videos his partner? The move to Wakefield seems bizarre, did he get a free MOT aswell?
I’ve been following him for awhile and seen couple of he live videos.

This what I grasped from what he said before the influencer thing has now become he ‘full time job’ he said he was carer for for a old lady but couldn’t continue because of COVID and then he later said he cared for he brother and sister but since Xmas they’ve moved back in with their mum, for some reason he keeps making a big emphasis on he doesn’t claim benefits but Its a bit hard to believe he didn’t have any form of support before the whole tiktok game took off as he wasn’t working and never mentioned being furlough so how exactly was he paying he rent and bills, not that it matters if he did claim welfare it’s what it’s there for but doesn’t seem like he like people thinking he does.

To be honest what you said makes more sense as we know this social media influencer thing has a short life span for some.

his flat in London is unsafe. I believe it’s something similar to the issues with the grenfell building. He’s moved to Wakefield for 6 months whilst his building it made safe to live in. He said he can get way more for his money there and a garden for his dog too. The guy Zack is just his friend.

some of the comments here sound bitter. He’s clearly not had it easy in life, he mentioned his brother has learning disabilities he said he doesn’t see his mum much and the sister also lived with him. I know they’re with his mum now but seems like he was the parent of both of them for a long time! People are so quick to judge. Tbh fair play to him. If he’s able to use tiktok as a form of income then why not

Reactions: 17
his flat in London is unsafe. I believe it’s something similar to the issues with the grenfell building. He’s moved to Wakefield for 6 months whilst his building it made safe to live in. He said he can get way more for his money there and a garden for his dog too. The guy Zack is just his friend.

some of the comments here sound bitter. He’s clearly not had it easy in life, he mentioned his brother has learning disabilities he said he doesn’t see his mum much and the sister also lived with him. I know they’re with his mum now but seems like he was the parent of both of them for a long time! People are so quick to judge. Tbh fair play to him. If he’s able to use tiktok as a form of income then why not
Don’t think anyone is commenting on his life so far. I’m just wondering why he feels the ram food into his mouth with his bare hands 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t think anyone is commenting on his life so far. I’m just wondering why he feels the ram food into his mouth with his bare hands 🤷‍♀️😂
comments like “not exactly work” “wouldn’t you continue working” are just miserable. He’s done well for himself through just being relatable I do not see the issue

Reactions: 5

He seems a lovely man. If he can make a comfortable earning from Tiktok fair play to him.

comments like “not exactly work” “wouldn’t you continue working” are just miserable. He’s done well for himself through just being relatable I do not see the issue
I just meant that his background for example his brothers learning disability wasn’t relevant to the conversation. I don’t care how he makes a living I still don’t get why he shoves food into his mouth with his hands 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.