Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they say I had a look but Mel was talking to spirits I think 😂 Mel should be Lawrence's manager she might do a good job
nothing of much interest, over exaggerating saying everyone here says she is a cult, or mafia and that any trolls are probably from here. Someone said people here have too much time on there hands but popping on now and then to leave a comment between living our real lives is nothing in comparison to sitting and live streaming absolute rubbish all day and night, I think their the ones with too much time 😅😂

Further more she is allowed to sit and spew out her opinions but if someone has one on her it’s bullying/ trolling. I said it before and il say it again... narcs!

Reactions: 17
nothing of much interest, over exaggerating saying everyone here says she is a cult, or mafia and that any trolls are probably from here. Someone said people here have too much time on there hands but popping on now and then to leave a comment between living our real lives is nothing in comparison to sitting and live streaming absolute rubbish all day and night, I think their the ones with too much time 😅😂

Further more she is allowed to sit and spew out her opinions but if someone has one on her it’s bullying/ trolling. I said it before and il say it again... narcs!
😂 What is the difference between what they do and what members do on here?!... Nothing they don't work and sit on social media all day, you see we can all make assumptions about people.

Reactions: 8
She's just a fat gobby frump.. her voice drives me insane, she can't get a man her own age so she's gone for a younger model with no brain cells of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just a fat gobby frump.. her voice drives me insane, she can't get a man her own age so she's gone for a younger model with no brain cells of his own.
My advice to her, wash ya hair, drop hobo Alfie and stop taking your fashion tips from Beetroot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My advice to her, wash ya hair, drop hobo Alfie and stop taking your fashion tips from Beetroot.
I second that and chill out nothing on Tictok or Tattle is worth it if you really are ill.

Lawrence you seem to be dealing with this totally wrong, the last Video is not a good look for you. No way does this guy have an agent does he

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😂 Just seen her video. Has anyone ever claimed this was a 'secret' forum? Pretty sure people just come here to witch about lame people like her.

Acting like she's not bothered and 'crying with laughter.' You're so unbothered you made a video about it 😂
That wasn’t amusement in her eyes either. Bless. To think I actually defended her when someone said she looked like a space raider crisp.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That wasn’t amusement in her eyes either. Bless. To think I actually defended her when someone said she looked like a space raider crisp.
Sorry but I can’t un see that now 😂 poor cow doesn’t have a lot going for her does she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised it took them that long to discover this ‘hidden’ section of tattle 😂

although if she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t of mentioned it or give it attention, what’s betting this gonna give them loads of material to whine about ‘bullying and harassment’

I mean her thread only has 7 or so replies hardly that interesting let’s be honest, it’s only cause she squeezed herself in Lawrence’s business that anyone knows who her and her toddler fiancé is.

I see Lawrence has turned his comments off now. Won't that be a bit costly for him as it will make interaction with his channel a lot smaller?

He also turned them off but then said 'let me know what you're having.' You've turned the comments off, Lawrence. Not the brightest 🤦‍♂️

Also, is it just me or does it seem like his diet has gone down the drain?

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 space raider crisp 😂 how she has the audacity to say that tattlers just witch lies… it has some literary comedic geniuses at play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised it took them that long to discover this ‘hidden’ section of tattle 😂

although if she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t of mentioned it or give it attention, what’s betting this gonna give them loads of material to whine about ‘bullying and harassment’

I mean her thread only has 7 or so replies hardly that interesting let’s be honest, it’s only cause she squeezed herself in Lawrence’s business that anyone knows who her and her toddler fiancé is.
careful, they will be getting our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) remember the ‘cyber crime unit is very real and very capable!’

• Haha
The tattle vid
bet her kids feel so abandoned she was with them 24/7 before she got with Ralph now she’s hardly home if she’s so poorly and doesn’t know how long a life she has left she would surely be spending as much time as possible with her babies

Earlier on when she was on live talking to spirits Lawrence was saying his mum had rung him telling him his views were right down just goes to show what’s really important to the likes of him how much dolla he is making from his vids

bet her kids feel so abandoned she was with them 24/7 before she got with Ralph now she’s hardly home if she’s so poorly and doesn’t know how long a life she has left she would surely be spending as much time as possible with her babies

Earlier on when she was on live talking to spirits Lawrence was saying his mum had rung him telling him his views were right down just goes to show what’s really important to the likes of him how much dolla he is making from his vids

The tit has hit the fan for mugzilla people have seen the mask slip he was doing ok before the other Muppets took him under their wing and getting him a agent he got arrogant and thought he was a A list celebrity 🙄

The tattle vid
Cheers 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.