Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barabra cundy

They never say anything of worth, do they? It always amounts to 'I like watching him eating his dinner with his hands, so everyone else is wrong.'

And when they mention the sexuality thing, they seem to miss the fact that by announcing his sexuality, Lawrence was confirming the texts were true.

His cult creep me out so much and (this will make me sound mean) but they're all idiotic chavs with no intellectual reasoning behind anything they say or think. Painful.
good point , by confirming they are true ....the other stuff he said about giving BJ's to most of his mates .... sounds like hes got a routine of harrassing men to participate in sex acts ....he was very pushy in those sexual texts ....quite predatory ..... He dosent like taking no for an answer

They never say anything of worth, do they? It always amounts to 'I like watching him eating his dinner with his hands, so everyone else is wrong.'

And when they mention the sexuality thing, they seem to miss the fact that by announcing his sexuality, Lawrence was confirming the texts were true.

His cult creep me out so much and (this will make me sound mean) but they're all idiotic chavs with no intellectual reasoning behind anything they say or think. Painful.
well none of his 'friends' seem very reliable or trustworthy , they frequently slag each other off and always seem to be bickering with somone
People like 'Sare' the shop keeper - she looks rough and hardfaced - if you bought anything in her shop you better check your change before you leave .

Nick Smithyfamily - that bloke just seems shady , hes always got that snide grin on his face like he just farted or something - he lives in his mother-in-laws house because he cant get mortgage ( dont think a bank would trust him to lend him money) and he was driving that car illegally and admitted it because the windscreen was broken- didnt get it repaired because he couldnt afford it - then suddenly days later it gets set on fire ... the whole thing spells insurance job !

and the other one Mel Moon looks stoned and depressed most of the time , calls herself a comedian ....and roadman ralf , the unemployed waster who wont work because he dosent want to pay maintennace on his kids ....another benefit cheat getting a second income and gifts from tiktok .

i blocked them all months ago but they still pop up on the FYP so you get bombarded with their bullshit , i dont know why TIKTOK allow them to sty on there - they just lower the tone and make tiktok tacky and chavvy

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Bea Saint

The injuries Zak and his family and even to him self received are pretty bad, surely that alone should show what he is capable of, yet according to everyone he wouldn't harm a fly, and that was under the influence.

You can see he been on a mass delete in his comments.

I can see him getting away with it, some of his followers are too stupid and he thinks because he's a announced he's gay it hide all the other shit.

Although no one wonder Nick and Alfie look so happy around Beetroot though if that's how he returns the favour with his mates 😂 a free blowie when ever they please, what are friends for ah!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

hrh89

VIP Member
This is horrible. Wow. I’m just wondering though, Zak’s mum says “don’t say anything”. But this man has now posted it all? Who is this guy he seems to love the drama and not actually care about Zak or his family. She has told him stuff in private and he’s now posting it all??

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If he didn’t bash zak with a merch mug, he would’ve straight up denied the accusation, but he hasn’t. Clearly he is violent and I don’t believe a word coming out of his mouth in the latest videos, anyone still supporting this guy is a wrongen.

barabra cundy

Zak has confirmed he got paid £50 cash to do that 'hostage' video , many people already thought it was fake scripted and looked forced .

Zak only did it to stop the hate towards his family - ( hate from lawrence supporters)
and lawrence sold the idea to him ...along with £50

after that , i wouldnt be surprised if the police woman video was fake as well ....we can see how manipulative lawrence is .

• Wow

Mutler0623

I don’t follow him on TikTok, know Laurence as he is my cousin on my mum’s side. And I know of his mother, Lisa, his brother and younger sister - who I will not mention due to respect of their privacy.
I wouldn’t be too charmed by the persona that he puts on. His mother is the typical narcissistic deadbeat, who is only interested in them as a ‘meal’ ticket - as harsh as that sounds. And her choice of man has always been very questionable as they are violent and drunk and very rough - hence why Laurence and the others have never liked them.

Laurence has some of the narcissistic and selfish tendencies as his mother, and has upset my sister to the point of her grimacing at anyone who mentions his name.
I’ve recently heard of something that happened on a holiday he went on with regards to my Nan and Grandad, which has just led to me to further distance myself from him and his mother.

That said, his younger brother - who does have learning disabilities - and sister are diamonds in the rough - and we (my family, and another of her aunts) have tried in the past to get her away from Lisa as she has done nothing but neglect the poor girl.

• Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Funny how all the brown-nosers on his page were yelling 'why take Zakk's word for it? There's no evidence,' are now saying 'well, that answers that and we know he's innocent now' just because he's given his side.

Erm, no?! He still assaulted people and is laying the blame elsewhere. Basically my abusive father's trick of 'well, you made me act that way.'

Bellebeau

I am actually quite liking the dont hold back guy he is ruffling some feathers that’s for sure , Lawrence and his one word a minute act has 100000% got a different attitude as if he thinks he is untouchable he has got that cockyness now that comes with fame lol unless that is that Ralph Twat rubbing off on him either Lawrence has changed or he has been like this all Along and just been pulling the wool over peoples eyes

Nan of 2

I'd love to get his account banned. Them messages were disgusting, don't get me wrong, we've all sent some saucy texts to people we are dating. But he was trying to force someone. I can't even look at him now, everytime I look at him I see someone giving him a blowjob🙈 he needs banning

NC2020

VIP Member
Age really is just a number, I'm 21 and my bf is 52 tomorrow we have been together 2 and half years. Happily and friends family no issue it's not about age it's about who they are and how they make you feel their personality and all that. Even if Lawrence is there doing what guys do, so what!! girls chuck themselves at older guys and young men throw themselves at older women!! it's just how it goes, just because he's a tiktoker doesn't mean he's immune to all this, he's just like the rest of us!!
Sorry to derail but “Doing what guys do, so what” is exactly the kind of attitude responsible for the misogyny, sexism, harassment and violence towards women up and down this country, it’s toxic victim blaming/ shaming and boys will be boys is not a valid explanation for men behaving inappropriately. I’m not suggesting Lawrence is, just that it looks creepy and not necessarily just because of their age, but because they’re drunk.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Honestly, do you think he's really, really thick or does he have someone advising him? Because he focuses on the wrong things every time. When the violence was mentioned last time, he talked about his merchandise instead. Now it's sexuality.

Sure, it sucks to be outed, but come on. I'd rather people knew I was bi-sexual than a violent drunk.

Also, why on Earth would you tell your mother over tik tok about your sexuality? Surely you'd go have a chat in private. Emotional manipulation.

It absolutely baffles me that anyone will defend him now. Even just that video shows he's not as nice as he appears.

He also more or less gave a running commentary of the violent events himself the other day but the fawners still backed him. Truly creepy little cult he's got going there.

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
Ricky Gervais was on live with Papa Blaze, it went pear shaped.

Beetroot said he gone to the police for damages.

Dontholdback said there a lot more to come out, He said there is hospital reports for Zak’s dad being bitten.

The reason Zak’s family are reluctant to say more is because Beetroot was paying them 1k a month cash in hand for the doing the merch.

Beetroot friends e.g Mel and Ralph said to don’t hold back that it’s all true and he has the recordings of them saying it.

Beetroot apparently sold a piece of wood he touched for £200.

Some of Beetroot’s followers come up to buy merch, he took them to a party and left them there.

That’s it so far.

Don’t Hold Back was willing to let it rest but because Beetroot was mouthing in Papa Blaze comments and then said about the police, Blaze cut the live and Don’t hold back let rip, this is far from over.
The police must be absolutely fucking sick of reports on tiktok beef. The absolute drama this app has caused is insane.

CoconotLoco

It’s clear Gail was right, Lawrence had a fascination with Zak, he basically wanted a sexual relationship and Zak didn’t and that is what this all stems down too, It’s also clear that Lawrence is a lonely individual who has to buy he friends, I don’t believe the easily manipulated bullshit either, he was just looking for any excuse to move away from his troubles and his mother.

No doubt he still be defended but it’s out there now what else is there left to say, he plays the victim and Zak and co will still get the bullshit because of it.

I also don’t believe his Bi it just safer in his mind to say that instead of Gay, IMO.

Tinga

it’s not surprising that Lawrence’s tiktok buddies are enabling him and supporting him, Mel and her buffoon boyfriend was making jokes about domestic violence and supporting Lawrence on live last night.

let’s not forget what Zak’s mum said he attack Zak’s dad and attempted to attack her because they stopped him drink driving, smashed up a car and then later attack Zak all because he obsessed with a young lad who not sexually interested in him.

lawrence mum trying to say Zak was a alcoholic and Lawrence was innocent just shows how scummy this lot are, they openly support an abuser.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
His mood changes by the second. He plays the victim because he doesn't want to lose his followers as that will mean him losing money & that's all that these big accounts care about.
Lawrence is a master manipulator, the same as Nick & Sare.
They've formed a bullying clique and think they're untouchable.

Reactions: 15

Qwerty01xx

That you can’t fucking whip people with braces, throw things, bite people and smash up others’ property and evade any sort of responsibility.

Throw in sexual harassment and attempting to drive under the influence and it’s not a surprise that he’s being called out for claiming to be ‘a gentle giant’. He is in a position of responsibility with such a large social media following, not once has he taken any measure of accountability and that should be challenged.

As for him being ‘easily led’ and ‘taken advantage of’ he is a thirty year old man who is in full control of his faculties. That is utter bollocks, no one could make him ‘do’ anything he didn’t want to do. Be that move across counties or fucking attack people. It’s a rhetoric he’s continuing to quote as though he woke up one morning having been trafficked to the north west. It is not a defence, it’s pathetic.
Also blaming Zak and his family for stopping his weight loss journey is the most ridiculous thing 🙄

hrh89

VIP Member
Why do I feel like Lawrence will do a big “coming out” video pulling the emotional blackmail card saying how hard it’s been trying to find himself etc to try and deflect from his actions towards Zak