Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mood changes by the second. He plays the victim because he doesn't want to lose his followers as that will mean him losing money & that's all that these big accounts care about.
Lawrence is a master manipulator, the same as Nick & Sare.
They've formed a bullying clique and think they're untouchable.

Reactions: 15
I am genuinely disgusted that people are supporting him. 190k likes on the "coming out" video? Really? He's just pulling a Kevin Spacey.

This is exactly why men don't speak out about abuse and it makes me really sad.

Literal evidence has been shown, Lawrence has even backed up the claims and people still fawn over him.

His followers are truly awful people and have serious issues. They should be ashamed of themselves and must have single digit IQs if they still fall for his nonsense.

The video of him dancing this morning genuinely made me feel sick. An abuser mocking his victims and people are like 'oh Lawrence you're so amazing.' 🤢

What a gross human being and his followers are all fawning morons with no moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Judging by all the adoring and supportive comments on his videos I’m assuming a lot of these people haven’t actually watched Zak’s videos and haven’t seen the messages etc. Only a handful of people are mentioning Lawrence’s actions everyone else is saying YOURE SO INSPIRATIONAL. Weird
Its strange isn’t it, Insta must not be on their radar. Sure the videos will be on Tik Tok soon enough.
I actually despair of society when a victim of sexual harassment, violence and emotional abuse is being relentlessly and viciously attacked by simpletons who feel they know someone because they watch videos of them eating of hanging around with their similarly unsavoury mates.

Reactions: 9
I am genuinely disgusted that people are supporting him. 190k likes on the "coming out" video? Really? He's just pulling a Kevin Spacey.

Literal evidence has been shown, Lawrence has even backed up the claims and people still fawn over him.

His followers are truly awful people and have serious issues. They should be ashamed of themselves and must have single digit IQs if they still fall for his nonsense.

The video of him dancing this morning genuinely made me feel sick. An abuser mocking his victims and people are like 'oh Lawrence you're so amazing.' 🤢

What a gross human being and his followers are all fawning morons with no moral compass.

If he drowned the dog in the bath they would say it was the dogs fault. Brain washed idiots

I’m genuinely disgusted by it all. At this point the family should just report Lawrence to the police along with the evidence and videos of him admitting it. You can’t be going around being violent like that to multiple people, I’m shocked and disgusted that people are still bleeping supporting this psycho

Reactions: 13
If he drowned the dog in the bath they would say it was the dogs fault. Brain washed idiots
It seems if you have a large following you can do and say whatever you want. Truth always emerges though and a social media career does not last very long. Always another nutcase in the wings ready to take over

Reactions: 6
Zak has posted one video and all Lawrence's crew are over it saying he's making it up..come on let's go and support Zak 💜🧡

I honestly think Lawrence must of been on something last night or drunk and up all night talking about adrenaline keeping him up … you’ve literally been outed as a beast, get off TT, move away from that poor boys home town and get a grip of your life!!!

Reactions: 11
I honestly think Lawrence must of been on something last night or drunk and up all night talking about adrenaline keeping him up … you’ve literally been outed as a beast, get off TT, move away from that poor boys home town and get a grip of your life!!!
The amount on poor Zaks post defending Lawrence is disgusting. Not 1 has met lawrence in real life and are defending a violent drunken bully

It seems if you have a large following you can do and say whatever you want. Truth always emerges though and a social media career does not last very long. Always another nutcase in the wings ready to take over

He is delighted they all rush out and buy his over priced merchandise to support him now more of that lovely easy cash 🙄

The amount on poor Zaks post defending Lawrence is disgusting. Not 1 has met lawrence in real life and are defending a violent drunken bully
They are all a bit slow on the uptake . Us old heads see right through him and all his so called mates . Who I may add have been very quite on tic tok this morning.

Reactions: 5
Zak has posted one video and all Lawrence's crew are over it saying he's making it up..come on let's go and support Zak 💜🧡
scary the amount of people blindly supporting Lawrence. Saying the messages are fake. They will not even consider that this actually happened. You can’t say anything to these people without them calling you a bully. They won’t ever accept their “faves” do anything wrong.

Reactions: 10
I understand that being open about sexuality can be hard for many people and I don’t think Lawrence sexual preference is anyone’s business but I don’t like how he’s flipped the situation using the sympathy card about being forced to come out. Glossing over those persistent sexual messages to a lad nearly ten years younger...

Apparently Lawrence is all over Grinder so he will be well known he has hardly been hiding his sexuality, and cares about that anymore I'm more concerned about all the other things.

Reactions: 8
I understand that being open about sexuality can be hard for many people and I don’t think Lawrence sexual preference is anyone’s business but I don’t like how he’s flipped the situation using the sympathy card about being forced to come out. Glossing over those persistent sexual messages to a lad nearly ten years younger...
He’s trying to harness support from the LGBTQ+ community now. It seems to be working as well, there are lots of Pride flags in his comments. Zak’s TikToks are banned yet his remain.

• Wow
Seen a few comments on Zak’s video saying if those messages had been sent to a woman people would be reacting very differently. And I completely agree

Reactions: 17
Lawrence is clearly a mixed up man. He’s a big guy so sadly probably not used to much attention, he was lonely, family troubles, no friends, nothing in his life. He was flattered by a young man showing him attention and wanting him to move near him, his family taking him in etc. That’s all fair enough and yes it’s quite sad but Lawrence can’t keep making and using these excuses to excuse awful behaviour. There’s never any excuse for violence or trying to push someone into doing anything with you. He was obviously obsessive over Zak and maybe he was given the wrong impression a few times and Zak should of walked away sooner but it seems Lawrence was very persuasive and pushy and it’s still no excuse. I don’t agree with anyone outing someone else’s sexuality and I do think all of this should of been dealt with in private but I think Zak feels really frustrated and feels like he’s being made out to be the bad guy when the poor lad has done nothing wrong.

If Lawrence doesn’t accept he’s done wrong and seek help then he’s going to do it again and keep making excuses, I hate to say it but next time it could end up even worse, someone could get seriously hurt because of his anger and frustration. He shouldn’t be paying people to be his friend or even being friends with anyone who would just take money off him like that. He really does need to get off social media for now and work on himself and work on all this!

Lawrence is the type of human that charities like woman's aid warn you about! The night in the car poor Zak was obviously manipulated and bribed into staying quiet about sexual assault thing, this is a perfect example of grooming!! I'm really shocked about this because I supported Lawrence and I was questioning the truth, but after seeing zaks Instagram I can't help but believe Lawrence is a toxic, manipulating bully! Zak comes across slightly vulnerable and Lawrence took full advantage of that! I am so so glad this has come out because the whole family has potentially saved Lawrences next victim.
He's getting friendly with Simon the bus driver guy whos claiming Lawrence has given him the confidence to come out bisexual! I hope whoever comes into contact with Lawrence is strong minded and puts him into shape!

Simon has been out as bisexual for atleast a year. He often talks about his boyfriend on live streams and has openly flirted with men whilst being live.

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on this.

I always thought Lawrence hanging around with Zak was a bit odd and Zak always being at his house. However, I knew Zak wasn’t using him for followers etc as he never seemed to the Pick me type. I blatantly thought Zak wanted a bear and never for one minute expected this.

Lawrence’s true colours have been shown. He is a groomer, predator, manipulator and a bully to name a few.

Zak is best off staying clear of Lawrence and Lawrence’s downfall is all of his own doing. Had those messages been issued to any female stating she did not want to be anything but friends and she felt uncomfortable the Me Too movement would be in there like swimwear, it’s exactly the same for this young boy who was only 20 at the time.

I could absolutely slam a brick off Lawrence’s n0nc3y face.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.