Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They are veryyyyy close aren’t they? I don’t know if I believe they’re dating but who knows. He stays over a lot and Lawrence does a lot with his family. It’s a shame if he can’t be honest about it but then maybe he wants to keep things like that private? Who knows.

Reactions: 1

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I thought he’d moved up north to be with Zach? I know there is work going on in his flat so he had to move out for 6 months but it seems like a pretty big move from London to Yorkshire, away from family etc just to live closer to a friend?

I think he needs to have a bit of a rethink about his meals/ portion sizes especially. He’s 100lb lighter than when he started so will need far fewer calories now. He’s lost 2lb in the last 3 weeks which for someone who is 22 stone let’s be honest, is crap.
I saw he only lost a 1lb today. A loss is a loss but he was doing so well at the start. Hope the exercise/walking he seems to have started will help him get to his goal quicker

Fifah1907

VIP Member
That seems so strange because we have been on the journey with him for so long now what difference does it make if he smokes or not and not wish to reply to someone asking.
Surely it’s personal choice to smoke or not. It is W weird thing to hide.

hrh89

VIP Member
I remember that but I just presume it’s because she lived with her husband the one ranting on the Isle of Wight and it seem he was left to care for his siblings but since she moved back to SLondon and the younger two have moved back in with her.

I’m guessing he doesn’t get on with the step dad.
oh I did not know she was married or that she didn’t live in London. Makes sense I suppose. At least they have a better relationship