Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The injuries Zak and his family and even to him self received are pretty bad, surely that alone should show what he is capable of, yet according to everyone he wouldn't harm a fly, and that was under the influence.

You can see he been on a mass delete in his comments.

I can see him getting away with it, some of his followers are too stupid and he thinks because he's a announced he's gay it hide all the other tit.

Although no one wonder Nick and Alfie look so happy around Beetroot though if that's how he returns the favour with his mates 😂 a free blowie when ever they please, what are friends for ah!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sares silence this morning speaks volumes tbh

The injuries Zak and his family and even to him self received are pretty bad, surely that alone should show what he is capable of, yet according to everyone he wouldn't harm a fly, and that was under the influence.

You can see he been on a mass delete in his comments.

I can see him getting away with it, some of his followers are too stupid and he thinks because he's a announced he's gay it hide all the other tit.

Although no one wonder Nick and Alfie look so happy around Beetroot though if that's how he returns the favour with his mates 😂 a free blowie when ever they please, what are friends for ah!
Yeah I mean the bites and the brace whipping injuries are bleeping deep, the force you have to apply to do that sort of damage to someone is massive. He must’ve been in pure rage at the time, I cannot believe his fans are willing to brush that under the carpet.

Reactions: 12
Lawrence is the type of human that charities like woman's aid warn you about! The night in the car poor Zak was obviously manipulated and bribed into staying quiet about sexual assault thing, this is a perfect example of grooming!! I'm really shocked about this because I supported Lawrence and I was questioning the truth, but after seeing zaks Instagram I can't help but believe Lawrence is a toxic, manipulating bully! Zak comes across slightly vulnerable and Lawrence took full advantage of that! I am so so glad this has come out because the whole family has potentially saved Lawrences next victim.
He's getting friendly with Simon the bus driver guy whos claiming Lawrence has given him the confidence to come out bisexual! I hope whoever comes into contact with Lawrence is strong minded and puts him into shape!

Reactions: 14
Lawrence has a touch of evil about him. I’ve always thought it but didn’t know why. Now all this has come out. He’s a predator, a manipulator and dangerous

Reactions: 20
Sare got a right stick up her arse when it comes to Lawrence she adamant that it all Zak’s fault and she shaming Zak for having a only fans account and saying he used Lawrence for the follows.

Apparently Lawrence didn’t tell anyone he was gay.

Reactions: 4
This is bad really bad. I hate to say it but it’s classic grooming . I don’t know what to believe but some of the messages should be kept private!

Reactions: 9
Sare got a right stick up her arse when it comes to Lawrence she adamant that it all Zak’s fault and she shaming Zak for having a only fans account and saying he used Lawrence for the follows.

Apparently Lawrence didn’t tell anyone he was gay.
Imagine walking into an off license and just seeing her stood behind the counter shouting all this tit into the phone... she is a bleeping embarrassment, some of these lot don’t know how to act

Imagine walking into an off license and just seeing her stood behind the counter shouting all this tit into the phone... she is a bleeping embarrassment, some of these lot don’t know how to act
Is it Nick Smith’s shop? I’ve seen ppl say she works for him. She is so thirsty!

Reactions: 3
I bet Zak Is not his first victim, I'm a bit sickened by the comments of support Lawrence is getting as if Zak done something wrong. How would they feel is Zak was a family member.

I was trying to screenshot for you but far too many to upload lol. It’s a very compelling account isn’t it?! Lawrence forced Zak’s hand by manipulating everything to lay the blame on Zak and his family. If only he had just said ‘Look, this happened and I am not proud of my violence, it’s not ok and I’m sorry’. What a tit show.
When he scuttled home early from Devon he did a post explaining that it was because he missed his own bed/pillow.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention the night in the car video he turned up with a card of money?! Basically bribed the boy to do that video then!

Reactions: 10
I bet Zak Is not his first victim, I'm a bit sickened by the comments of support Lawrence is getting as if Zak done something wrong. How would they feel is Zak was a family member.
I think more people will come out with similar stories. Zak is not the only person this has happened to

Reactions: 7
Apparently coming out excuses any other issues like violence or intimidation or coercion or blackmail

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Apparently coming out excuses any other issues like violence or intimidation or coercion or blackmail
And sexual harassment and asking for sex repeatedly even though the other person said no and said he feels uncomfortable but Lawrence never mentioned that did it the bleeping slob

• Heart
Judging by all the adoring and supportive comments on his videos I’m assuming a lot of these people haven’t actually watched Zak’s videos and haven’t seen the messages etc. Only a handful of people are mentioning Lawrence’s actions everyone else is saying YOURE SO INSPIRATIONAL. Weird

Reactions: 13
Omg someone on zaks comments actually said "you should of asked Lawrence's permission before showing these texts about sex" oh yeah because if someone asks you for sex and you say no and they keep asking and asking your gunna text him later on and say hey mate can I tell everyone you was pressuring me to sucking you off?

Where is the Smithy family in all of this? Hardly coming to his aid are they? Weird!
And sare, she goes live every day at 9am till 11

It's really annoying today people are thinking it's about coming out to me it's not about that one bit. Surely everything else is not going to be overlooked because Zak outed Lawrence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.