Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, do you think he's really, really thick or does he have someone advising him? Because he focuses on the wrong things every time. When the violence was mentioned last time, he talked about his merchandise instead. Now it's sexuality.

Sure, it sucks to be outed, but come on. I'd rather people knew I was bi-sexual than a violent drunk.

Also, why on Earth would you tell your mother over tik tok about your sexuality? Surely you'd go have a chat in private. Emotional manipulation.

It absolutely baffles me that anyone will defend him now. Even just that video shows he's not as nice as he appears.

He also more or less gave a running commentary of the violent events himself the other day but the fawners still backed him. Truly creepy little cult he's got going there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s clear Gail was right, Lawrence had a fascination with Zak, he basically wanted a sexual relationship and Zak didn’t and that is what this all stems down too, It’s also clear that Lawrence is a lonely individual who has to buy he friends, I don’t believe the easily manipulated bullshit either, he was just looking for any excuse to move away from his troubles and his mother.

No doubt he still be defended but it’s out there now what else is there left to say, he plays the victim and Zak and co will still get the bullshit because of it.

I also don’t believe his Bi it just safer in his mind to say that instead of Gay, IMO.

Reactions: 16
Beetroot wanted c0ck and Zakkie wasn't playing ball that's it basically.

What a tangle web we weave.

Bet he regrets playing Billy big bollocks with Don't hold back now look at the mess it's caused.

Beetroot is the one with the drink and anger issues, very clear here.

And he mother what a fudging nightmare she is, he been dragged up, no wonder the guy got major issues going on.

Sorry Beetroot but not even coming out is gonna save your career.

Reactions: 19
Beetroot wanted c0ck and Zakkie wasn't playing ball that's it basically.

What a tangle web we weave.

Bet he regrets playing Billy big bollocks with Don't hold back now look at the mess it's caused.

Beetroot is the one with the drink and anger issues, very clear here.

And he mother what a fudging nightmare she is, he been dragged up, no wonder the guy got major issues going on.

Sorry Beetroot but not even coming out is gonna save your career.
It's the fact he calls it a career too. One minute he's giving it 'oh all I wanted to do was show you my dinner' and the next 'they're trying to ruin my career.'

And I love how he's been trying to suggest he kept the merch' on the down-low, like he didn't wear the t shirts and have a mug in his hand every single video.

Basically, he's a man who started off fine, got a following, fell into the trap of thinking he was a celebrity and saw pound signs and thought he could take on the world. Probably why he had a hard time with Zakk's rejection, his ego couldn't handle it.

I just wish these people - Lawrence, Smithy Family etc - would realise they're people on an app. Nothing more.

Reactions: 11
Keeps harping on about being forced to move up to Yorkshire, no one forces you Beetroot, you thought you was gonna have some sexy time with Zak and it didn't happen just be honest stop playing the victim, Zak said you made him uncomfortable asking for a BJ when he didn't want too, let's remember Zak's 21, you''re 30 a decade older then him, it's time you get some help.

Reactions: 6

Is nobody in his family capable of speaking a complete sentence without month long pauses between words?

His mum talks alot but basically says nothing to defend him. 😂

Reactions: 9
Keeps harping on about being forced to move up to Yorkshire, no one forces you Beetroot, you thought you was gonna have some sexy time with Zak and it didn't happen just be honest stop playing the victim, Zak said you made him uncomfortable asking for a BJ when he didn't want too, let's remember Zak's 21, you''re 30 a decade older then him, it's time you get some help.

I don’t know what he thinks those screenshots add to it? Zak suggested he move there, Zak makes it clear he isn’t up for anything other than friendship.
Lisa, just sit down you sorry excuse for a Mother.

Reactions: 14
Sorry him but Beetroot isn't a child, his a grown arse adult, she was happy the lie and slagged Zak's family off, no wonder Beetroot had deep issues with a mother like that, what a pointless video that serves no purpose whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
He has only "come out" on TikTok so it stops people commenting about his violence and anger issues, that is all.
He is playing the sympathy card because he knows Zak was going to spill the beans.
bleeping hell, all this stress & drama from a stupid social media app.
Who could be arsed 🥴

How manipulative is this tho saying he sucks most of his mates off to try and get Zak to comply, despite saying it makes him uncomfortable. View attachment 705893

And the constant BS saying he was hoodwinked in to moving to Wakefield when it’s obvious it was he choice.View attachment 705899
He's harassed a 21 year old man. I'm disgusted but people are still climbing up his arse?? If zack was a woman and Lawrence said them things there would be uproar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's the fact he calls it a career too. One minute he's giving it 'oh all I wanted to do was show you my dinner' and the next 'they're trying to ruin my career.'

And I love how he's been trying to suggest he kept the merch' on the down-low, like he didn't wear the t shirts and have a mug in his hand every single video.

Basically, he's a man who started off fine, got a following, fell into the trap of thinking he was a celebrity and saw pound signs and thought he could take on the world. Probably why he had a hard time with Zakk's rejection, his ego couldn't handle it.

I just wish these people - Lawrence, Smithy Family etc - would realise they're people on an app. Nothing more.
P

Is nobody in his family capable of speaking a complete sentence without month long pauses between words?

His mum talks alot but basically says nothing to defend him. 😂
She changed her tune from the messages. He was bunging her a few Bob for doing his merch . She can't lie straight in the bed as well

Reactions: 5
I can't believe all the comments saying they support him!! He's a drunken bully and tried to blame zaks family! He should apologise to them, begging for a blow job😳😳
His own mother blocked him and disowned him😆 not that she's much of a mother anyway. She's the reason why he's so fucked in the head

Reactions: 14
I wish he would stop doing that stupid dance over and over he reminds me of dancing 🐻.Why are people say come home to London to friends, are they going to put him up. Really time his account was taken off Tictok for his own mental health.

Reactions: 5
I wish he would stop doing that stupid dance over and over he reminds me of dancing 🐻.Why are people say come home to London to friends, are they going to put him up. Really time his account was taken off Tictok for his own mental health.
And the comments saying go home to your mum! His own mum has been saying she doesn’t want anything to do with him!

The continued adoration from his following is bizarre. He’s attacked people and admitted to that. He’s sexually harassed his friend and admitted to that. What are people finding endearing?!

He's got the love cos he's come out 🤣🤣 bleeping joke. He's attacked someone and yet people are saying how proud they are of him cos he's gay or bi! Really?? Look how he is acting now all smug cos he's got some love. Had he sent them messages to a 21 year old girl there would be up roar.. his own mother said he's just in it for money, he got upset cos zak rejected him, and what he said about zaks family is unforgivable.

Reactions: 10
In the messages Lawrence said he sucked all his mates off well we all know the few mates he has. Anyone doubting Zak even at this point are sick the victim and his family are the ones getting punished this is exactly why a lot of people do not come forward and report sexual abuse or rape.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.