Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys adambirks ranting on about Lawrence and Zak's sister is in the comments saying Lawrence is a dangerous man

Reactions: 4
The mother has a new account, she said her other one has been banned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow the Jezza drama but I’d dip in and out of his videos when he was just starting out. He’s so different now, it’s forced and his times up.

Reactions: 8
Oof he's put his side of the story out there. Dont know what to believe tbh lol

Reactions: 1
I think it seems as though there is wrong on both sides with Lawrence and Zac. Clearly zacs parents have problems as well. I'm glad Lawrence has now put his side out there and has admitted his wrong doing by hitting zac etc.
I dont know will see what comes out on the next few days

Reactions: 4
I actually felt a bit sorry for him after those videos tonight. He’s definitely made some bad decisions but he’s clearly quite vulnerable

Reactions: 9
Alcohol has alot to answer too unfortunately.. I think the best thing for Lawrence is to move back home to London, I think they both had a drink and both did wrong. Such a shame a good friendship got ruin by money and drink

I've never doubted there's two sides to every story, however I think Lawrence's story is still largely nonsense.

He claims he was stopped from getting in the car so got violent, then said he bit Zakk's dad because he wanted to exit the car (like that's normal) and the only way he knew to defend himself was to use his braces to hit Zakk. Erm, what?

And the cup thing is just nonsense.

As I've said before, if he had just said 'I'm sorry to hurt anyone and I'll be taking a break' people would have been much more accepting. Instead he's been cocky and then puts out a weird story full of plot holes. Na.

Reactions: 23
Nothing was mentioned about the windows being smashed so I'm guessing that was the night he hit zak with the braces. Are the pictures of himself of zaks dad?. Hopefully they will all learn a bit from this mess

Reactions: 3
Funny how all the brown-nosers on his page were yelling 'why take Zakk's word for it? There's no evidence,' are now saying 'well, that answers that and we know he's innocent now' just because he's given his side.

Erm, no?! He still assaulted people and is laying the blame elsewhere. Basically my abusive father's trick of 'well, you made me act that way.'

Reactions: 16
As with anything there will be his side there side and somewhere in the middle is the truth. Maybe in hindsight the police should of been called that night before things got out of hand that way none of this would of happened. Seems to me like a drunken fight has got out of hand and blame is on both sides

Reactions: 2
Funny how all the brown-nosers on his page were yelling 'why take Zakk's word for it? There's no evidence,' are now saying 'well, that answers that and we know he's innocent now' just because he's given his side.

Erm, no?! He still assaulted people and is laying the blame elsewhere. Basically my abusive father's trick of 'well, you made me act that way.'

Excally he still did it. Just trying to get everyone to turn on that Boys family I don't think they are like that to be honest his agent is working over time by the way he is trying to get the tit about him to go away

Reactions: 9
But didn’t Zak’s family also do all what they did to get people to turn on Lawrence ?

why are they allowed to tell their truth and it’s believed but when Lawrence tells his oh it’s all BS and his agent made him do it.

He gave his side and isn’t that good enough? Zacks mum was in bed all upset coz don’t hold back made it all public and didn’t want it all aired, then she proceeded to tell more.

Lawrence shouldn’t have inflicted harm on anyone violence is not the answer but alcohol makes people do things they wouldn’t normally do. The biting the hitting and throwing the mug is wrong and that is not condoned.

I do think the family used him and Zack was also a pawn in his own families game, I believe that Zack did want to be friends with Lawrence but his family had a motive and that was money

mental health is a serious issue and you could see how broken Lawrence was and people really do need to tread lightly, same in regards to Zack as well.

I know I’m gonna get hate but that’s fine, because whatever is the truth or not the truth something went on but we have heard both sides of the story now and whoever you believe you believe. The hate needs to stop and people need to focus on their own lives then something going on tik tok !

There’s a big world out there compared to TT

Excally he still did it. Just trying to get everyone to turn on that Boys family I don't think they are like that to be honest his agent is working over time by the way he is trying to get the tit about him to go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.