Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly am repulsed by Lawrence. One minute he’s taking a break, the next he’s back to making 7 videos a day about it. He isn’t as stupid and innocent as everyone makes out, dim as he acts he knows that videos = views = money!! I cannot believe he even still has a following, and that there are fully grown adults supporting him. From taking one look at Zak’s messages, you can definitely tell that it’s Lawrence speaking, he’s dyslexic so the spelling and grammar also gives it away. I can also imagine him being very clingy and needy. They date back to January, as if anyone would bother to go back that far and doctor messages. His ‘fans’ are delusional and as many have said, if this was a woman being harassed by a man for sexual acts, it would be an entirely different story. The whole situation is so wrong and people need to open their eyes and see the real victim, poor Zak and his family😞 the sooner Lawrence leaves tik tok, the better !!

Reactions: 22
Sad isn't they are worse to supporting him.
I really can't see Zak being the only boy be done this too, I mean pestered for sex, something just strange about it all.

I actually saw a comment of a woman asking to be hooked up with him which made me 😂 anyone wanna tell the hun he likes c0ck and the bi tag is a load of 💩

Have you heard that ian more one . 🙄 Talking about what he wants to do to someone bleeping hell its bad 🤢 there's some right wrong uns on that tic tok

Reactions: 3
Maybe when he said "I've done most my mates your just hard work" maybe the other mates were "easy" because they were scared as duck and felt like they had no choice 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'd love to get his account banned. Them messages were disgusting, don't get me wrong, we've all sent some saucy texts to people we are dating. But he was trying to force someone. I can't even look at him now, everytime I look at him I see someone giving him a blowjob🙈 he needs banning

Reactions: 16
This pig makes me ill. Pulling a Spacey. I can't believe Bella got cancelled for a threat and this sweaty hog is being lauded for his "strength". Only strength i've seen is the bruising he left on his victim.

Reactions: 19
This pig makes me ill. Pulling a Spacey. I can't believe Bella got cancelled for a threat and this sweaty hog is being lauded for his "strength". Only strength i've seen is the bruising he left on his victim.
yeah it’s mad isn’t it. Bella lost 100k followers for that and the reaction from people was intense! Also she’s literally 19 and sent a dumb voice note/ over reacted about some merch! But 30 year old Lawrence seems to have bypassed any repercussions at all. I guess it depends on their average viewer age. Lawrence seems to have the middle aged women demographic who refuse to hold their idols accountable whereas Bella has the young teens who cancel anything. Both are toxic really. One overreacts and cancels anyone and everyone, the other blindly defends without question.

Reactions: 13
I really can't see Zak being the only boy be done this too, I mean pestered for sex, something just strange about it all.

I actually saw a comment of a woman asking to be hooked up with him which made me 😂 anyone wanna tell the hun he likes c0ck and the bi tag is a load of 💩
It pains me to admit this because it's an idiot from Tiktok, but this whole thing has been bothering me all day.

I think its the fact that's he's clearly an abuser and manipulater and he's getting away with it.

The lame merch' doesn't bother me that much. If people are daft enough to part with their hard-earned money for a crappy cup, that's on them.

What is really playing on my mind is that we're watching a horrible, violent and manipulative man not only get away with his actions but he is now openly mocking the situation.

Anyone who is saying Zakk doctored the messages or that Zakk's family bullied him into the violence are repulsive enablers.

Honestly, Goebbels could only have dreamed to have created such a cult like following.
I hear ya! I’ve been so irrationally angry about it! I only started watching after DHB posted about the Smithy’s as my absolute pet hate on social media are the family accounts who exploit their children for views and money. I got a tad invested in the drama that erupted and was shocked by the violence, but the blatant victim blaming and gaslighting has absolutely riled and sickened me!

I hope the grotesque fucker chokes on his next dinnah!

Have you heard that ian more one . 🙄 Talking about what he wants to do to someone bleeping hell its bad 🤢 there's some right wrong uns on that tic tok
It definitely needs to be regulated. Anyone can create an account, no email or phone number required to register.

That despicable human who was just sentenced for murdering her toddler daughter has an account with videos of the wee one and TT just won’t pull it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The comments on Zaks video say that you can tell Zak has deleted lots of his messages in the conversations with Laurence. How would they know this?

Reactions: 5
The scary thing is he said Zak was hard work when he was trying to convince him to let him suck his cock so he was clearly on his case about it and has done it to other people imo.

Reactions: 9
The scary thing is he said Zak was hard work when he was trying to convince him to let him suck his cock so he was clearly on his case about it and has done it to other people imo.
That's what I mean, maybe the others felt they couldn't say no? Not accusing him here but it's weird he said "I've done it to most of my mates, your just hard work"

Reactions: 7
Well I hold my hands up I'm sorry for thinking there was problems on both sides. I am absolutely horrified by what I read in those messages to zac, no means no but he was sending several messages 1 after another hounding the poor lad. Made me feel sick the way he said he's done it with all his other mates, either a strange going on or he was talking s**t to guilt zac into saying yes. Lawrence claims it was all Gail's idea to do merch yet he was going on about making lots of money. Seems like things have gone too far now and should be left for police to deal with. Last month or so tik tok has become very toxic

Reactions: 14
Something that people may not be aware of, the day Lawrence initially responded with his series of bullshit boohoo replies there was definitely some type of plan devised beforehand to blanket any opinions or discussion outside of the beetroot cult. I had a page dedicated to sharing certain stories pertaining to Lawrence and how he's definitely not the person he pretends to be. No trolling, no unwarranted hate. Just things that's had been made public i.e Zak's posts, Gail's private confessions, the thing with wakey wines etc.

I'm assuming not long after Lawrence posted those initial 3 videos, the account I was using gets banned, dontholdback had a few accounts all banned, Zak's account got banned and a few other lesser known accounts spreading awareness on the situation just vanished. Even after a successful appeal, the account got banned within the hour. It's also VERY evident he has someone patrolling his account mass deleting even the most basic questions about the situation.

I know he's riding high right now because he lured another random horny loser off TikTok for a free blowjob, but it will come crashing down.

He's the equivalent of a very large, emotionally unstable baby trapped in a man's body. but I'll give it to him, he understands that people instinctively want protect him because he has played into this image he strategically crafted by manipulating other fat people, old cat lady's or the downright mentally deficient.

Honestly it's frustrating having to watch so many people blindly defend him, but at the end of the day I'm just glad I'm not a bleeping idiot like his followers.

Reactions: 17
Maybe when he said "I've done most my mates your just hard work" maybe the other mates were "easy" because they were scared as duck and felt like they had no choice 😔

Road man Ralph and nick are his friends 😂 gobble gobble 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ he’s been on live for hours. I saw it earlier he was in the hairdressers now I just looked again and he’s still there wtf 😂 doesn’t look like he’s had anything done he’s just sitting there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I cant stand is "Michelle the motivator" I don't follow her but came across her video saying she knew both sides of the story and was so smug about the drama of it all, she's so far up Lawrence/Nick/Sares arses it's unreal, no you DONT know them personally your a gobby yank desperate to get into their cliche, most of them don't acknowledge her either, wish she would piss off and keep her nose out

Reactions: 14
Would it be to late for Zak to go to the police. The fact Lawrence is getting away with this assault and in fact it feels with all the gifting I've seen it seems like he is being rewarded. The only thing I'm hearing is about Zak should not have outed him and nothing about the attack and disgusting behaviour that night.

Reactions: 6
Someone I cant stand is "Michelle the motivator" I don't follow her but came across her video saying she knew both sides of the story and was so smug about the drama of it all, she's so far up Lawrence/Nick/Sares arses it's unreal, no you DONT know them personally your a gobby yank desperate to get into their cliche, most of them don't acknowledge her either, wish she would piss off and keep her nose out

She make me puke they don't ever mention her everr

She make me puke they don't ever mention her everr
Ever. Silly cow 😂

He is vile

Reactions: 5
Saw the comments that Zak and family outed Lawrence. It was on a TikTok that Lawrence was on a certain app looking to meet with males. So it was already known.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.