Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

If you say so...

Chatty Member
Am I too early for the next thread suggestion?

LaurYn Goodman - not sweet & a psycho, named her son after a one night stand tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cherries25x

68E9D6E5-9A08-4746-BB5F-975E4F5B2C99.jpeg
🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 you were sleeping with a man that had a partner & 3 kids (we all know he’s scum) but fuck me!!!!! You were wearing your ‘magical’ fertility bracelet from Poundland actively TRYING to fall pregnant, you live with your mother for fuck sake! Some single mothers & fathers are homeless living in hostels or horrific housing with no heating or goods!! I’m a single parent & YES it’s hard, sometimes it’s horrific but you chose this life, you choose to spend all your spare time documenting every single move your son makes, put your phone down for a few weeks, ask your mother to have him for one night, have a decent sleep and shut the fuck up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This might just be me being a square but does anyone find it a bit disturbing that they're likening a 7-month-old to his dad for "taking bikini bottoms off" and pretty much sexualising it? She done the same when he started playing with his wee man in the bath. Just doesn't sit right with me for some reason 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
View attachment 341718 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 you were sleeping with a man that had a partner & 3 kids (we all know he’s scum) but fuck me!!!!! You were wearing your ‘magical’ fertility bracelet from Poundland actively TRYING to fall pregnant, you live with your mother for fuck sake! Some single mothers & fathers are homeless living in hostels or horrific housing with no heating or goods!! I’m a single parent & YES it’s hard, sometimes it’s horrific but you chose this life, you choose to spend all your spare time documenting every single move your son makes, put your phone down for a few weeks, ask your mother to have him for one night, have a decent sleep and shut the fuck up!!!
So she’s moaning she doesn’t have a car but can afford to go on holiday to Dubai and buy her child plenty of designer clothes that he’ll grow out of relatively fast like any other child? In life you have to prioritise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Still laughing that she reposted Mel's story with the independent women song.....SUCH an independent woman yet she's named her baby after her one night stand and happily takes thousands per month in maintenance? 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Muffin990

Thing is - women have the choice whether or not to have a child, men don’t. Kyle doesn’t have to be part of the babies life - a baby that he didn’t want in the first place. That’s his choice. I’m sure he’s giving her more than enough money.
As much as I can’t defend Kyle and his abhorrent behaviour- this is what gets me! These girls- Lauryn, Mel and Katy had the choice to have the baby knowing full well they’d be doing it alone. The ‘dads’ didn’t get a choice. So instead of publicly slating them just get on with it. You made your bed- lie in it!!!!

• Heart

cherries25x

not being funny but look at the big picture here..she’s had a baby with a premier league footballer but she’s single, lives with her mother, doesn’t have a car, the father of her son wants nothing to do with their son OR her, her baby is 8 months and STILL doesn’t have a routine (I KNOW ALL BABIES ARE DIFFERENT) she’s tried to go down the ‘influencer‘ route, she’s tried to flog cheap & tacky ‘magical’ fertility bracelets (trying to con desperate & vulnerable woman) she’s tried YouTube, but everything has failed, her whole life is Instagram as I’ve said many many times before, she looks utterly depressed & miserable and it’s all her own doing, she thought she would have it all & that’s why he’s so bitter & hell bent on attention seeking because she envisioned Annie’s life, it has to be more than a ‘kick in the teeth’ for him to propose to Annie & beg for her back. She cannot go on to daily make digs at them both for the next 18 years...the best thing she could do is come off all social media, and move on with her life for the sake of her poor child, end of.

Also, she’s committed benefit fraud, fallen pregnant with a ‘taken’ (ugly piece of shit) famous footballer, AND still begging for attention I am sorry but HOW much of a brass neck do you have to have, if I had committed the above there’s no way on hells earth id be on social media never mind the way she’s acting online for thousands to see! I genuinely do believe it’s because she has something wrong with her, she has to, plus why does she not have a baby monitor on whilst she’s sitting downstairs posting on instagram?? After the big uproar about the cot bumpers she’s left him up there unsupervised which is ok IF YOU HAVE A BABY MONITOR, don’t tell me she can afford Gucci trainers for him but not a baby monitor? She also posts things like him standing up (she put him up there as she was standing behind him) he didn’t pull himself up like that, the talking at 5 weeks old, the crawling the walking it’s all lies but she posts this stuff because she KNOWS people will talk about it because it’s so far from believable, it’s just more attention, that’s why I do believe she’s lacking something, she’s not all there is she

Last edited:
  • Heart

HHH_7

Can’t cope with this woman. She’s just uploaded a video of basically that fucking KW chain dangling round her neck and nothing else. D E S P E R A T E. just enjoy your holiday love and give it a rest
The chain reminds me of the sort of thing the jewellery part of Argos used to sell back in the day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is our chlo on insta asking for advice about periods and breastfeeding when her sister is a paediatric consultant who would clearly have the answers to these questions 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Laurst

VIP Member
“I can’t wait to go private” hahaha she’s one of those who checks into the hospital on Facebook and when asked what’s up says “inbox me hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Spider12

VIP Member
I still, no matter how many times I see it written down, can’t actually believe she’s possibly called him Kyle Walker Junior. She is an absolute bunny boiling, psycho, NUTCASE 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Clarky

All these sly digs- Lauryn you slept with the bloke!! Give it a rest already, just because it clearly didn’t turn out the way you fantasised.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Moe

VIP Member
She’s always been a disgusting bitch and now at the very least people are seeing her true colours even where a poor little baby is concerned.
You read here every day don’t you Lauren. I’ve spelt your name the correct way and it’s a bit rich you throwing out the “Karen” comments especially as your mother is called KAREN 🤣.
Oh and before I forget how much did it cost you for hiring the Mercedes when you went stalking Alderley Edge?
Everything that comes out of your conniving calculating gob is a lie and that goes for the rest of the coven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cherries25x

I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 like ive said many many times before, my baby was born the same week as him, he’s a bit hate this saying ‘behind’ as he was premature, so he’s just started to sit up himself, still a bit wobbly but fuck me!! He’s not even 8 months & he’s standing up, walking, talking, having 3 course meals, he’ll be on the chase next week 🤣🤣🤣 stupid cunt

Attachments

• Haha

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Danny Simpson bought one daughter a Gucci bag and one nothing
He stated right from the beginning he did not want anything to do with the baby, so I’m really confused as to why she’s basically roasting him in public on social media... what was she expecting?!

If he got the baby something then that would mean he was having something to do with her which he has no interest in, it would set an unfair expectation going forward. Why would a man who has no interest in being a father get the unwanted child a gift?

In my opinion he made his decision and was clear about it, she knew this yet still went ahead with the pregnancy. I feel sorry for the child of course but I don’t believe he’s done anything wrong, I assume he has to pay his way but he shouldn’t be forced into being emotionally involved.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
That other sister that hasn't managed to get up the duff by a footballer yet posted a photo of herself with the caption 'top tier' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂. Honestly for someone that looks like Michael Jackson gone wrong in a cloning experiment she doesn't half think she's something 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. Na love you and your sisters have faces like discarded bags of spanners 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha