Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All so they can get into a routine and sleep better 😳 if the baby wants it, they should have it 💁‍♀️ part of being a parent is giving them what they need when they need it
Exactly! He’s a newborn baby practically, give the poor bugger some milk! I can’t stand depriving them of milk to get a routine to make YOUR life easier, in babies so young 🤬

Reactions: 11
I really hope he’s one of these kids that don’t sleep until they’re 4, and co-sleep, like my middle one (although he was about 2 when he started sleeping in his bed)
Imagine getting the hump with a baby, because YOU decided to take him away and upset his routine. She infuriates me

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t understand giving him water instead of milk? I’ve never in my life come across anyone to do that! Give him some milk the poor thing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see she's back on home turf but the IG is still public, still another daily fail article to be published?!

I see she's back on home turf but the IG is still public, still another daily fail article to be published

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you. It looks like she is working at Chloe’s place Opiah Cosmetics. They probably just rent out a space. I wouldn’t go near anyone that had done a week’s training to inject fillers.
I know. In Scotland it’s so controlled. From what gather only medical pros can offer any aesthetic treatments.

Reactions: 6
If she got sent that stuff from Anabel Karmel should it not have #gifted on the story? Bet she ordered it like a normal person and she's like ooooh I've been sent this lovely stuff from AK thank you! Like her sister does 🤣 also does she really leave her baby all the way over on the table in that Bumbo chair on her own? I know she could see her from the kitchen area but she was clearly glued to her phone storying, babies are so unpredictable and I certainly wouldn't be leaving my little boy in a Bumbo on a table that far away from me, even with full attention!
I know! The bumbo seat gives me actual anxiety - my son was in the same bumbo on a kitchen chair a few months ago and he toppled out - never forgave myself! However she insists it won’t happen to Isla ... it doesn’t matter if it does or doesn’t, there’s still the bloody risk!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 337822
ANOTHER dig. Have a day off LaurYN love 😴😴😴
Oh gosh I saw this!! Haha! FFS - Begyyyyyy Mitchell! Stop referring to him - you look desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay we understand your kid looks like his dad. However, nobody cares. At all. Kyle cares about her more. The most important thing is WHY she is depriving her baby of milk in the night. She’s an absolute disgrace. I wish Kyle would just accept responsibility regardless of what Annie may or may not be saying. The kid must be hungry in the night. At the end of the day, they can’t go hours without food. So if he’s asleep at 7 and waking up at 5, it’s been TEN hours. He’s HUNGRY.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.