Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is..........Annie, why won’t you tell us the baby’s name like you did with the gender???? (Legal issues?)
Yes, yes it might be ‘Lauren’s news to share,’ but she’s using that poor kid for suspense and mystery to get stuff written about her and to have any excuse to wear that bloody necklace.
I’m surprised it’s been kept under wraps for this long! No one can officially say that they actually know what it is.......can they??
Imagine your fiancés one night stand walking round in a necklace with his initials on, I wouldn’t know whether to cry or laugh at the pure desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn has been strangely quiet. Perhaps she's done "new year, new me" and decided to duck off. Something has definitely gone on

Reactions: 6
I still, no matter how many times I see it written down, can’t actually believe she’s possibly called him Kyle Walker Junior. She is an absolute bunny boiling, psycho, NUTCASE 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m putting my bets on she comes out and says she has had Covid so that people speculate she has been in contact with Kyle or he has seen the baby or his family have

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year Lauryn as you read this please do yourself a favour and keep your extremely unattractive behaviour where it belongs in the past. I think one thing every tattler can agree on is your Son deserves to be your focus and he really shouldn’t be used for any of the imagined crusades your battling on his behalf. Trust me he won’t thank you for it. So stop acting like an embarrassing bleep and put your big girl pants on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol!!!!!!! How embarrassing for her hahahahaha
She’s basically liking a comment saying her child is an idiot stuck on repeat 😂😂😂😂

That’s what you get when you call your child their ‘dads’ name for clout Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered if the “social media” break she’s apparently taking is her trying to make people think she was at the party & has covid now? Seems crazy but well she is.

Also wasn’t the original story that leaked on Daily Star Twitter state is was a “gay orgy” then it vanished? Is that meant to be the KW party or a separate story altogether?

Reactions: 9
you’d think she’d calm it with the liking the posts about him being a tit considering he’s funding her lifestyle for the foreseeable..
he’s as much as a nob as she is but let’s be honest if he’d have shacked up with her and poor little peanut all her dreams would have come true..

wowwww she’s clearly searching his name to see these tweets too. Lock her up!!!
Just catching up i had a massive stinking hangover all day 🙈🙈🙈. I think its to sad for her little boy that she sits on SM trawling through stuff to like as yet another sly dig. She should be concentrating on enjoying her time like this and its weird that as a new mother this consumes her time. Most new mothers I know barely have a chance to run a brush through their hair never mind sitting on SM all day, sad he has a mum like that

702FA432-CA6E-4BA0-A37C-4DEA9D8A4A5D.jpeg

the same woman that tweeted this...so she thinks the media calling him out is relentless yet likes tweets adding to that, what a strange woman🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 367512
the same woman that tweeted this...so she thinks the media calling him out is relentless yet likes tweets adding to that, what a strange woman🤷‍♀️
She’s trying to make out they’re in contact and she knows he’s struggling. duck off you woman, we all know the only contact you have is through the solicitor and monthly pay cheque. No new year fresh start for Lozza is there?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 367512
She hadnt had horse chestnut at the point she tweeted this had she?

The delusional freak probably thought KW senior would have a sudden change of heart and floor it to Brighton hospital to hold her hand as she gave birth, then fall madly in love with her and the baby and duck his other 3 kids and partner of 10 years off, just like that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now it's clear that won't happen and brazil nuts birth has changed nothing and KW senior still doesn't give a duck, she's on the warpath and turning nasty 🤭🤭

Reactions: 10
Might have been already discussed but I’m on Annie’s page and one of her and Kyles family friend is going back and forth and exposing Lauryn for what she really is..
It’s been confirmed now time and time again Kyle doesn’t want anything to do with the baby but will financially support him. So WHY is she constantly bashing him and Annie on social media.. she makes me sick
The poor boy will likely be fucked up either way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.