Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve NEVER believed her endometriosis stories. I have it. If it’s so bad I feel sick, I literally go to sleep it off for an hour. I don’t bleeping INSTAGRAM it. The only thing you can think about is the pain and getting through it. The bleeping clown.

And I was in labour for 29 hours before having a c section. Endometriosis is NOT worse or the same. It’s NOTHING compared.

She says she didn’t know she was in labour because endometriosis pain is worse etc. Yet she used a tens machine? She needs to pop herself in the bin and go away.

pain so breathtaking that makes you feel sick you come on to update instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a dozy attention seeking simpleton. So bleeping deluded that she thought she’d be wifed instead of pumped and dumped. Here’s an idea Lauryn why don’t you salvage what’s left of your dignity and raise your child with all the love and respect he deserves. Hankering publicly over a bet down womaniser with a face like a well chewed toffee will be your biggest regret one day. I literally cringe for you he is one ugly bastard and you wouldn’t have given him the time of day if he wasn’t famous. You got what you deserve now duck off and deal with it like a big girl.

Reactions: 24
She is making me so angry. So her son was up 3 times during the night and she won’t give him milk. That’s neglect at this stage! He’s still a baby, he would probably sleep if she just fed him. Why is she trying to do this at such a young age?

Reactions: 16
Is her sister driving while videoing the cyclists, tractor etc? These sister are the absolute worst. Hope her baby wasn’t in the car.

Reactions: 5
not being funny but look at the big picture here..she’s had a baby with a premier league footballer but she’s single, lives with her mother, doesn’t have a car, the father of her son wants nothing to do with their son OR her, her baby is 8 months and STILL doesn’t have a routine (I KNOW ALL BABIES ARE DIFFERENT) she’s tried to go down the ‘influencer‘ route, she’s tried to flog cheap & tacky ‘magical’ fertility bracelets (trying to con desperate & vulnerable woman) she’s tried YouTube, but everything has failed, her whole life is Instagram as I’ve said many many times before, she looks utterly depressed & miserable and it’s all her own doing, she thought she would have it all & that’s why he’s so bitter & hell bent on attention seeking because she envisioned Annie’s life, it has to be more than a ‘kick in the teeth’ for him to propose to Annie & beg for her back. She cannot go on to daily make digs at them both for the next 18 years...the best thing she could do is come off all social media, and move on with her life for the sake of her poor child, end of.

Also, she’s committed benefit fraud, fallen pregnant with a ‘taken’ (ugly piece of tit) famous footballer, AND still begging for attention I am sorry but HOW much of a brass neck do you have to have, if I had committed the above there’s no way on hells earth id be on social media never mind the way she’s acting online for thousands to see! I genuinely do believe it’s because she has something wrong with her, she has to, plus why does she not have a baby monitor on whilst she’s sitting downstairs posting on instagram?? After the big uproar about the cot bumpers she’s left him up there unsupervised which is ok IF YOU HAVE A BABY MONITOR, don’t tell me she can afford Gucci trainers for him but not a baby monitor? She also posts things like him standing up (she put him up there as she was standing behind him) he didn’t pull himself up like that, the talking at 5 weeks old, the crawling the walking it’s all lies but she posts this stuff because she KNOWS people will talk about it because it’s so far from believable, it’s just more attention, that’s why I do believe she’s lacking something, she’s not all there is she

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chloe driving while recording with her phone in her hand is a serious offence and she can loose her license for if.

Reactions: 4
Na why is she recording him screaming holding onto his cot 😭 someone take that baby away from her!!

• Sad
Na why is she recording him screaming holding onto his cot 😭 someone take that baby away from her!!
He’s probably crying because she’s placed him like that, and his legs can’t handle it, and he doesn’t know what to do with himself. He doesn’t look sturdy at all 💔

Reactions: 7
He’s probably crying because she’s placed him like that, and his legs can’t handle it, and he doesn’t know what to do with himself. He doesn’t look sturdy at all 💔
I agree 100% he does not look sturdy his poor cot is a mess disgusting 🤮 all his bedding looks dirty and he’s a big baby how on earth does he have room to move about with all the crap in there 😡 poor baby I hope someone phones social on the pair of them

I agree 100% he does not look sturdy his poor cot is a mess disgusting 🤮 all his bedding looks dirty and he’s a big baby how on earth does he have room to move about with all the crap in there 😡 poor baby I hope someone phones social on the pair of them
He was also face down for his morning nap, which is fine (in normal circumstances), my baby flips straight to his tummy as soon as he’s put on his back in his cot, but he has nothing else in there and sleeps in sleeping bags so nothing can get caught on his face and obstruct his breathing. HOW is him sleeping on his tummy safe in that sleepy head. His face isn’t on a breathable mattress it’s straight into what is essentially a hard pillow!!

She also 100% taught him to say dada 😩😩😩😂

not being funny but look at the big picture here..she’s had a baby with a premier league footballer but she’s single, lives with her mother, doesn’t have a car, the father of her son wants nothing to do with their son OR her, her baby is 8 months and STILL doesn’t have a routine (I KNOW ALL BABIES ARE DIFFERENT) she’s tried to go down the ‘influencer‘ route, she’s tried to flog cheap & tacky ‘magical’ fertility bracelets (trying to con desperate & vulnerable woman) she’s tried YouTube, but everything has failed, her whole life is Instagram as I’ve said many many times before, she looks utterly depressed & miserable and it’s all her own doing, she thought she would have it all & that’s why he’s so bitter & hell bent on attention seeking because she envisioned Annie’s life, it has to be more than a ‘kick in the teeth’ for him to propose to Annie & beg for her back. She cannot go on to daily make digs at them both for the next 18 years...the best thing she could do is come off all social media, and move on with her life for the sake of her poor child, end of.

Also, she’s committed benefit fraud, fallen pregnant with a ‘taken’ (ugly piece of tit) famous footballer, AND still begging for attention I am sorry but HOW much of a brass neck do you have to have, if I had committed the above there’s no way on hells earth id be on social media never mind the way she’s acting online for thousands to see! I genuinely do believe it’s because she has something wrong with her, she has to, plus why does she not have a baby monitor on whilst she’s sitting downstairs posting on instagram?? After the big uproar about the cot bumpers she’s left him up there unsupervised which is ok IF YOU HAVE A BABY MONITOR, don’t tell me she can afford Gucci trainers for him but not a baby monitor? She also posts things like him standing up (she put him up there as she was standing behind him) he didn’t pull himself up like that, the talking at 5 weeks old, the crawling the walking it’s all lies but she posts this stuff because she KNOWS people will talk about it because it’s so far from believable, it’s just more attention, that’s why I do believe she’s lacking something, she’s not all there is she
I remember her saying ‘John Lewis sell these numbers, they wouldn’t sell something that isn’t safe for babies’. Funny that 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
He was also face down for his morning nap, which is fine (in normal circumstances), my baby flips straight to his tummy as soon as he’s put on his back in his cot, but he has nothing else in there and sleeps in sleeping bags so nothing can get caught on his face and obstruct his breathing. HOW is him sleeping on his tummy safe in that sleepy head. His face isn’t on a breathable mattress it’s straight into what is essentially a hard pillow!!

She also 100% taught him to say dada 😩😩😩😂

I remember her saying ‘John Lewis sell these numbers, they wouldn’t sell something that isn’t safe for babies’. Funny that 😂
To be fair, most babies say dada first. Is this the first we’ve heard the genius child ‘talk’?
Funny how she posted that when baby daddy was playing football on tv. She must’ve been pointing at him, telling him all about daddy, and how in love she is with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, most babies say dada first. Is this the first we’ve heard the genius child ‘talk’?
Funny how she posted that when baby daddy was playing football on tv. She must’ve been pointing at him, telling him all about daddy, and how in love she is with him 😂
Thats your daddy, he loves us so much and he can’t wait to be with us, we just need to wait a little longer 💙

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
PS, still howling that her sister only has 111 people subscribed to her only fans 😂😂😂 tragic. Must make about 900 quid a month if she’s lucky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe post again. Did she get her hair and make up done to take a few only fan pics and have a “cody” night in?
might have already been posted but in the back drop of chloes stories, is she not at home? Looks like she may be back living with her mum and Lauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.