Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really upsets me that she starves that baby overnight. Yes, it's tiring when they are up every hour but he wants comfort from his mummy and his tummy is empty. That poor, poor baby 😭😭

Reactions: 10
She absolutely disgusts me, nanny louella disgusts me too, she clearly doesn’t understand the first bleeping thing about normal baby sleep behaviours, her practices are harmful, pair of bleeping dickheads, isn’t this meant to be a much longed for dream miracle baby for laurYn? Why does she think parenting stops between 7pm to 7am and her baby magically won’t have any NORMAL care requirements during these hours, it pisses me off that she’s advocating sleep training and early night weaning on such a public forum, I just know her dumb followers will be thinking it’s a good idea to do these things to their babies too, she needs a bleep punch 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really upsets me that she starves that baby overnight. Yes, it's tiring when they are up every hour but he wants comfort from his mummy and his tummy is empty. That poor, poor baby 😭😭
I don’t understand her moaning that she’s sooooo tired from her kid waking up twice. She doesn’t work? People realise babies get up on the night? Surely you get used to the tiredness? And she used to go on she was tired while filming 39 stories repeating herself. Just go to bed so you can care for your child when he isn’t left with your family

Reactions: 7
My 14 month old wakes a couple of times during the night on a good night, always has. I’m exhausted as I wake 10 hour shifts but he is the way he is and that’s it. One day he will grow out of it and I’ll probably miss the cuddles and closeness but he actually was a miracle baby rather than a pay cheque.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her moaning that she’s sooooo tired from her kid waking up twice. She doesn’t work? People realise babies get up on the night? Surely you get used to the tiredness? And she used to go on she was tired while filming 39 stories repeating herself. Just go to bed so you can care for your child when he isn’t left with your family
apparently her baby shouldn’t need to wake up in the night anymore now because he was sleep trained at 6 months and he gets food and milk all day long, can she really be this dumb I mean she does realise that he’s not a robot doesn’t she?
baby sleep is not linear, it can be great one minute and terrible the next, that’s normal and no amount of ‘training’ can change that, a lot of different factors affect it and it’s largely developmental,

I had to laugh when she mentioned him waking for no apparent reason for an hour and a half last night, so if sleep training is so great then why was he awake in the middle of the night for an hour and a half lauryn? Well my baby started waking for hours in the middle of the night at 8 months old and is stil doing it at 20 months old, there is no reason for it and no ‘fix’ for it, it’s just something which some babies do, oh how I hope this becomes a regular occurrence for her mwah ha ha ha

• Haha
Do you think lauryn reads here?
Not sure if she reads here but she must know about it. Her youngest sister was mentioned on one of the old threads and it very quickly appeared on her IG story! Also ages ago Lauryn did one of the swipe up petitions to get rid of the site so i’m saying yes.

Reactions: 5
You’d be fuming if you were nanny louenna, it’s hardly great advertisement for her sleep training services when Lauryn’s baby hasn’t slept through the night once since using her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
68E9D6E5-9A08-4746-BB5F-975E4F5B2C99.jpeg
🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 you were sleeping with a man that had a partner & 3 kids (we all know he’s scum) but duck me!!!!! You were wearing your ‘magical’ fertility bracelet from Poundland actively TRYING to fall pregnant, you live with your mother for duck sake! Some single mothers & fathers are homeless living in hostels or horrific housing with no heating or goods!! I’m a single parent & YES it’s hard, sometimes it’s horrific but you chose this life, you choose to spend all your spare time documenting every single move your son makes, put your phone down for a few weeks, ask your mother to have him for one night, have a decent sleep and shut the duck up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 341718 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 you were sleeping with a man that had a partner & 3 kids (we all know he’s scum) but duck me!!!!! You were wearing your ‘magical’ fertility bracelet from Poundland actively TRYING to fall pregnant, you live with your mother for duck sake! Some single mothers & fathers are homeless living in hostels or horrific housing with no heating or goods!! I’m a single parent & YES it’s hard, sometimes it’s horrific but you chose this life, you choose to spend all your spare time documenting every single move your son makes, put your phone down for a few weeks, ask your mother to have him for one night, have a decent sleep and shut the duck up!!!
So she’s moaning she doesn’t have a car but can afford to go on holiday to Dubai and buy her child plenty of designer clothes that he’ll grow out of relatively fast like any other child? In life you have to prioritise.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 341718 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 you were sleeping with a man that had a partner & 3 kids (we all know he’s scum) but duck me!!!!! You were wearing your ‘magical’ fertility bracelet from Poundland actively TRYING to fall pregnant, you live with your mother for duck sake! Some single mothers & fathers are homeless living in hostels or horrific housing with no heating or goods!! I’m a single parent & YES it’s hard, sometimes it’s horrific but you chose this life, you choose to spend all your spare time documenting every single move your son makes, put your phone down for a few weeks, ask your mother to have him for one night, have a decent sleep and shut the duck up!!!

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 yep let's all conduct a philharmonic orchestra for poor hard done by Lauren with a Y.

Getting up the duff accidentally on purpose to a rich footballer who had a partner and 3 other kids, oh the hardship of not working whilst spending her maintenance money on material rubbish.

How the duck does she not have a car. I earn less than her in an honest job but can still afford a car?

She made her bed, plenty of parents who are single through no fault of their own have to manage whilst holding down a full time job with more than 1 child!!! Maybe social services need to get involved if she is more worried about herself having a disrupted sleep and starving her child overnight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually wonder if she is on the beg for a free car, seems a bit weird that she would make a big mention about not having her own car when she swans around on holiday and designer gear. She is probably hoping someone sees it and gifts her a range rover or something then she can show it off #ad by Beggy Ann Goodman

Reactions: 13
She should take herself off social media if she doesn’t like public opinion on the things she chooses to publicise. Stupid Geebag. If she stopped posting every snippet of information then people wouldn’t be able throw their two pence in. Babies need comfort and to know their needs will be met. End of.

She’s always been a disgusting witch and now at the very least people are seeing her true colours even where a poor little baby is concerned.
You read here every day don’t you Lauren. I’ve spelt your name the correct way and it’s a bit rich you throwing out the “Karen” comments especially as your mother is called KAREN 🤣.
Oh and before I forget how much did it cost you for hiring the Mercedes when you went stalking Alderley Edge?
Everything that comes out of your conniving calculating gob is a lie and that goes for the rest of the coven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow im surprised shes admitted shes struggling and not being the perfect mother earth she makes out to be every. single. day

Can she not afford a car or can she not drive? Loads of people with kids cant drive hardly end of the world 😂

She probably thought her and KWSnr would be this perfect family after she trapped him with Jnr and now (8 months after his birth!) if finally realising it aint gonna happen

Unlucky hun!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s really upset me has this. That woman literally messaged her with advice and she’s plastered her name everywhere on social media. How many rough slags with a fanny as big as Pavarotti’s mouth have messaged her abuse because the side piece of football has done this? Surely this is doxxing?

Lauryn, if you’re reading this. As someone with endometriosis, adenomyosis and suspected PCOS I know how incredible it is to find out you’re having a baby that you never thought you’d have. Being told that you can’t is soul crushing. But it’s also incredible when you’ve had your baby. Not just beforehand and you’re literally acting like it’s too much. It’s so sad.
And please stop giving out dreadful advice to vulnerable new mums. You have to get sleep advice from someone who tells you to do controlled crying (which is cry it out you head.) You know your child better than anyone. How can you expect to get your child into a proper routine when you have to get advice from someone else?

🙄🙄🙄

You go mama 💙💙💙💙

The word ‘Beggy’ has to be in the next thread title. 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Babies aren’t easy. Being a single parent isn’t easy. Some babies do not sleep, some babies do. Some babies eat, some babies do not.
Every child is different.
Random people on Instagram do not need to know your daily routine. We also don’t need to see your silly ‘leap advice’ pictures. Babies progress differently. Some have a so called ‘leap’, some don’t.
Nanny louella or whatever and that leap app are people making money off parents who are sleep deprived. Go by what your child is trying to tell you. No one knows the child more than the parent.
Feed that baby his milk at nighttime. And not just 1oz. Let him finish the bloody bottle!!!

Just read her little pity post - sole provider??!!! Sorry whaaaaaaaaat?! Ok so KW master nut may not be helping in any way in the form of emotional support and with junior himself but I’m certain she’s not funding their lifestyle on her own is she? There’s a huge difference in my opinion on what being the sole provider for a child is..

I’m unfollowing her anyway, her drab voice does my head in more than her tit advice and bum licker followers 🤬

Reactions: 16
Just had a thought... I wonder if he’s cut her maintenance money down for the trip to Dubai? That’s why She’s got no car and has to solely provide for him...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.