Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is 4 & I’ll admit he has an iPad (my old one) but Isla getting one at 7 months 😂😂😂 duck off eh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All the money laurYn must have from maintenance and her kid has the same shirt on for Xmas day he wears everyday 🙈

Reactions: 4
No way did isla get an iPad what a loser is Chloe ! Seriously I don’t even let me 3 year old go on his because it’s so addictive. 7 months is disgusting what sort of a parent is she

Beggy McMitchell is at it again with the digs, hun you shagged yer mates man and now have a paycheck for 18 years. You are loving the fact you don't have to stand in the giro queue like the beg you are. KYLE DOES NOT WANT YOU, YOU WERE AN EASY SHAG!! Have a bit of dignity ffs and move on with your life, he doesn't want your sad arse, set an example to that boy instead of being a bunny boiler. Beyond bleeping embarrassing now 🙈🙈
20201226_020202.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Beggy McMitchell is at it again with the digs, hun you shagged yer mates man and now have a paycheck for 18 years. You are loving the fact you don't have to stand in the giro queue like the beg you are. KYLE DOES NOT WANT YOU, YOU WERE AN EASY SHAG!! Have a bit of dignity ffs and move on with your life, he doesn't want your sad arse, set an example to that boy instead of being a bunny boiler. Beyond bleeping embarrassing now 🙈🙈
View attachment 360043
These women don’t half pick them do they... 😬 I mean how two friends (Lauryn & Mel) get pregnant by two footballers at near enough the same time and not even in a relationship with them - one a known cheat and the other a woman beater. Don’t really know what they were expecting tbh.

Reactions: 12
Danny Simpson bought one daughter a Gucci bag and one nothing
He stated right from the beginning he did not want anything to do with the baby, so I’m really confused as to why she’s basically roasting him in public on social media... what was she expecting?!

If he got the baby something then that would mean he was having something to do with her which he has no interest in, it would set an unfair expectation going forward. Why would a man who has no interest in being a father get the unwanted child a gift?

In my opinion he made his decision and was clear about it, she knew this yet still went ahead with the pregnancy. I feel sorry for the child of course but I don’t believe he’s done anything wrong, I assume he has to pay his way but he shouldn’t be forced into being emotionally involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've just had a nose at that Mels account, didn't actually know who she was or the situation, some of the comments under that post 🙈🙈. Apparently that Danny guy has a secret son also in Canada according to a couple of posters, then they were all arguing on Dannys insta and looks like Lauryn set up a fake account to argue with someone who thought they were speaking to a fake Annie account 😂😂😂. My goodness that was entertaining this morning im all tea d out now!!

I’m sure I saw Danny Simpson with both daughters on his story a couple of months ago, anyone else? It was captioned something like “this is the new normal/getting used to this” or something like that that would suggest he is in the child’s life

Reactions: 1
He stated right from the beginning he did not want anything to do with the baby, so I’m really confused as to why she’s basically roasting him in public on social media... what was she expecting?!

If he got the baby something then that would mean he was having something to do with her which he has no interest in, it would set an unfair expectation going forward. Why would a man who has no interest in being a father get the unwanted child a gift?

In my opinion he made his decision and was clear about it, she knew this yet still went ahead with the pregnancy. I feel sorry for the child of course but I don’t believe he’s done anything wrong, I assume he has to pay his way but he shouldn’t be forced into being emotionally involved.
It takes 2 people to make a baby. Regardless if he wanted the baby or not he should still take responsibility. And to spoil one daughter and completely ignore the other must be heartbreaking.

Reactions: 4
It takes 2 people to make a baby. Regardless if he wanted the baby or not he should still take responsibility. And to spoil one daughter and completely ignore the other must be heartbreaking.
Mel did say on her account 2 or 3 months ago that Vienna had met her daddy and her sister and that her sister was beautiful so something must have gone wrong .

I guess Mel and Lauryn are in a similar situation but until now Mel has managed to remain composed.

Reactions: 1
I guess Mel and Lauryn are in a similar situation but until now Mel has managed to remain composed.
She obviously has possibly in the hope that Danny Simpson would have a relationship with Vienna but doesn’t look like that is happening so she’s going to keep having digs at him . That’s the risk I suppose if you have a one night stand or unprotected sex with these wealthy guys who can’t keep it in their pants . Got to feel sorry for the children though .

Reactions: 3
It’s now on the gossip pages... Read the caption “Ex wag Lauryn Goodman” yeah right think that should have said ‘quick shag’ rather than ex wag😂
Lozza won't be happy that they used her real face in that article 🤣🤣🤣. Looks like Kat Slater there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.