Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
371488D8-E44B-4B8A-92B5-A14112323AB4.png

Now this one too!!! She’s only chosen that picture because it says kyles name! She’s absolutely obsessed with him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 338336
Now this one too!!! She’s only chosen that picture because it says kyles name! She’s absolutely obsessed with him
I would genuinely be worried if I was him. Maybe he’ll think twice about stepping out after all this crazy witch has/is doing.

Sad that the baby will be the biggest loser if nothing changes and I can’t see that happening with Lauryns constant digs. That boy will resent her and have no bond with the other side of his family🙄

Reactions: 11
I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 like ive said many many times before, my baby was born the same week as him, he’s a bit hate this saying ‘behind’ as he was premature, so he’s just started to sit up himself, still a bit wobbly but duck me!! He’s not even 8 months & he’s standing up, walking, talking, having 3 course meals, he’ll be on the chase next week 🤣🤣🤣 stupid bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 like ive said many many times before, my baby was born the same week as him, he’s a bit hate this saying ‘behind’ as he was premature, so he’s just started to sit up himself, still a bit wobbly but duck me!! He’s not even 8 months & he’s standing up, walking, talking, having 3 course meals, he’ll be on the chase next week 🤣🤣🤣 stupid bleep
No doubt he will be kicking a football next week #justlikehisdad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely if he was crawling everywhere this would have been slapped all over social media but funnily there is nothing 🤔🤔 why lie?!
She’s so obsessed with Kyle Walker, if she literally wasn’t bother she would have screen shot and cropped that picture.... or just asked for a copy off the pap as she clearly paid for it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Can not believe the amount of people that have messaged her to say she's an inspiration and the best mum account on insta, they HAVE to be fake account and its just her messaging herself surely?! Why would anyone inspire to be like her, rips a hole in a condom on a first date to get preg 😐 My mind is blown, they just can not be real messages.
The advice she gives about sleeping is so dangerous, she said she HAD to sleep train, no you didn't at all, it was your choice to deprive him of milk at night and give him water! Just a selfish silly girl!

Reactions: 19
Can not believe the amount of people that have messaged her to say she's an inspiration and the best mum account on insta, they HAVE to be fake account and its just her messaging herself surely?! Why would anyone inspire to be like her, rips a hole in a condom on a first date to get preg 😐 My mind is blown, they just can not be real messages.
The advice she gives about sleeping is so dangerous, she said she HAD to sleep train, no you didn't at all, it was your choice to deprive him of milk at night and give him water! Just a selfish silly girl!
I am convinced that these messages are fake posted by herself, no one is that stupid to take advice from her surely

Reactions: 14
Guarantee the msgs are from herself, Chloe, the mum and the other sister 🙄🙄 bunch of fruit nuts

Reactions: 16
Just seen the photos in the DM looks like Amelia did the filler training on her own face🤣
Forgot to add earlier on that Chloe’s shop Opiah Cosmetics is never open even when there is no lockdown. Rents for commercial properties aren’t cheap in Hove wonder who is footing the bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No matter how she tarts it up, she done cry it out. "Controlled crying" is just another version of cry it out. Her baby literally thinks nobody will come when he cries, that's why he doesn't usually bother according to her, yet he does since he's up several times a night?! I can't keep up. And since when was she a TV personality? Though I don't know if there is a way to describe a girl who's "famous" (🥴) cause her sister was on telly then they both shacked up with footballers and duped then into getting them pregnant. Yeah, can see why she asked them to call her a TV personality then 🤔

Reactions: 7
She really does get on my tits. I had a baby roughly 2 months after her and I used to like her posts, especially when she’d post in the middle of the night it made night feeds feel less lonely knowing someone, somewhere was awake 😂 but she has become more and more of a dick overtime. That poor baby only having water through the night, when he’s ready he’ll stop wanting milk in the night. Making her baby sleep in a sleepy head so he can’t move around his cot at night or turn and sleep on his tummy and before she bought the bigger sleepyhead she was tucking his sleeping bag under the mattress so he was unable to move! 🙄 What kind of mother is she. She hardly has a taxing job in the day, get over it- you have a child, you lose sleep. It comes with the territory

I really hate to defend her here so please don’t think I am 😂 but honestly all babies are completely different. I don’t believe crunchy nut is talking, walking, singing, dancing etc but a friend of mine has a baby 8 weeks older than my 6 month old and is only able to sit whereas mine can crawl and stand without help by pulling and holding items of furniture but refuses to sit up on own no matter what I try 😂
Also food is just for fun until 1 and they say not to add a third meal until they’re 10 months old. She needs to stop trying to fill him up on food like pasta and give him milk with all the nutrients and fats he needs the nut job

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
More digs at Kyle, how embarrassing. Especially as he pays her so she doesn't have to do anything with any substance to her life 🤡🤡🤡
20201207_221828.jpg
20201207_221854.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She really does get on my tits. I had a baby roughly 2 months after her and I used to like her posts, especially when she’d post in the middle of the night it made night feeds feel less lonely knowing someone, somewhere was awake 😂 but she has become more and more of a dick overtime. That poor baby only having water through the night, when he’s ready he’ll stop wanting milk in the night. Making her baby sleep in a sleepy head so he can’t move around his cot at night or turn and sleep on his tummy and before she bought the bigger sleepyhead she was tucking his sleeping bag under the mattress so he was unable to move! 🙄 What kind of mother is she. She hardly has a taxing job in the day, get over it- you have a child, you lose sleep. It comes with the territory

I really hate to defend her here so please don’t think I am 😂 but honestly all babies are completely different. I don’t believe crunchy nut is talking, walking, singing, dancing etc but a friend of mine has a baby 8 weeks older than my 6 month old and is only able to sit whereas mine can crawl and stand without help by pulling and holding items of furniture but refuses to sit up on own no matter what I try 😂
Also food is just for fun until 1 and they say not to add a third meal until they’re 10 months old. She needs to stop trying to fill him up on food like pasta and give him milk with all the nutrients and fats he needs the nut job
He isn’t my first child 🙈 so I’m aware all babies are different I’m just saying she’s FULL of tit & needs to get serious help as it’s very alarming behaviour, she’s a liar & unstable!

Reactions: 7
Also - she posted that they quarantined when they were home from Dubai but they also barely posted during that time “quarantining” so they were definitely breaking the rules - Lauryn the anti vaxxer!!

He isn’t my first child 🙈 so I’m aware all babies are different I’m just saying she’s FULL of tit & needs to get serious help as it’s very alarming behaviour, she’s a liar & unstable!
Just trying to make money as she sees a lot of insta mums do well ... all the tit she posts! Every baby is different ... quick Lauryn, better find another footballer to pregnate you so you can test all your great theories! Also please make sure to vaccinate this one 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She posts an info graph that babies 6-12 months need less milk but still every 4 hours then won’t give him milk for 12 hours overnight? So she doesn’t read the information, she just takes the gifted sleep witch advice and posts a load of what she thinks is bullshit

Reactions: 1
Im sure Annie and Kyle's boys look like Kyle too. So embarrassing she clings on to KW and then acts like she's better off without him. Lauryn hun you are an embarrassment

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.