Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep confusing Vienna with Vienetta and thinking Mel named her kid after an ice cream. A city is much more sensible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still laughing that she reposted Mel's story with the independent women song.....SUCH an independent woman yet she's named her baby after her one night stand and happily takes thousands per month in maintenance? 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone seen Amelia’s instagram stories? Her and Lauryn have unfollowed eachother/one of them has blocked the other and she’s done cryptic stories about cutting family off & eliminating negative people from your circle. As well as saying I don’t wish to be associated with people bringing down my name...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen Amelia’s instagram stories? Her and Lauryn have unfollowed eachother/one of them has blocked the other and she’s done cryptic stories about cutting family off & eliminating negative people from your circle. As well as saying I don’t wish to be associated with people bringing down my name...
Oooooh wonder if amelia has had enough being associated with her lying, slaggy idiot sister!

Reactions: 10
I just saw them. Could it be related to all the baby mama drama? They were literally so happy at Christmas😬

Came straight here when I saw the stories! So strange. Hope Amelia spills all the tea whilst shes mad hahaha

Reactions: 10
Noticed how there's no 🔥🔥 comments from Lauren on any of Amelia's pics. Something has defo gone on! Maybe the Xmas games getting too much was them two? Sure she loves any kind of drama 🙄

• Haha
Christ Kyle Snr really isn’t a looker is he? I’d be embarrassed if anyone knew I’d been with him not shouting it from the roof tops!
As mentioned the Independent Woman song is mortifying, how do you earn your money Lauryn? You laid on your back once and you’re set for life! Bravo 🤢
Oh and let’s not forget when you were committing benefit fraud were you an independent woman then?

Reactions: 17
Maybe the embarrassing actions of Lauryn are getting too much. She is like a broken record the way she digs at Kyle and Annie all the time, using Mel to dig again. She mentioned that since there is a public circus today and doesn't want the association. Tbh i don't blame her i tar all 3 with the same brush because of the other 2 but maybe I have been a bit unfair with some of my comments. It seems Amelia may be fed up with Lauryn making the family look like tools

Reactions: 12
I just saw them. Could it be related to all the baby mama drama? They were literally so happy at Christmas😬
Yeah think it is. I had a nose and it looks like one of Amelia’s friends is with Demarai Gray. He’s another one of the footballers being outed by one of his baby mum’s today (Katy Morgan) and Lauryn had been liking and commenting on stuff today sticking up for Katy on this instagram gossip page.

There’s more stuff on the footballer & wags thread though about that by the looks of it so won’t derail this thread too much🤣

• Wow
It’s now on the gossip pages... Read the caption “Ex wag Lauryn Goodman” yeah right think that should have said ‘quick shag’ rather than ex wag😂
He really does have a face only a mother can love! Imagine fighting over him tho 😂 amazing how a bit of money can make someone attractive

Reactions: 6
Chloe seems to be on Amelia's side regardless. Lauryn definitely seems to be the target of Amelia's story. What was the other thread?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Chloe is still following Lauryn but Lauryn isn't following Chloe, maybe I'm not looking at it properly

Reactions: 1
I don’t like any of them but Lauryn has literally broke the law and almost gone to prison. Then she did what she did with KW etc. Plus anyone remember that meal that they had and Amelia posted a story saying that her and Grant were bored of Lauryn and her stories? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Chloe is still following Lauryn but Lauryn isn't following Chloe, maybe I'm not looking at it properly
They follow each other still. Weird that Chloe's story posts both support Amelia.

I thought the egg timer was thrown at Chloe?

Lauryn seems to have come off worst. Her earlier story about what you say about someone is a reflection of you not them... seems to be a fairly weak comeback or defence

Reactions: 3
They follow each other still. Weird that Chloe's story posts both support Amelia.

I thought the egg timer was thrown at Chloe?

Lauryn seems to have come off worst. Her earlier story about what you say about someone is a reflection of you not them... seems to be a fairly weak comeback or defence
You are correct, I read it wrong. After how many years of WhatsApp, and I still can’t understand who’s who 😂 I can actually hear chloes voice saying that too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.