Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread title suggested by me @Rose94 got the most votes, very closely followed by Cheshire teas suggestion “In love with a man who keeps his distance, power pumping to stay in existence.“ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well done @Rose94 so now let’s do a recap.
Lauren went stalking in Alderley Edge where Kyle and Annie live.
Someone posted Kyle had in return for child maintenance insisted on her not showing Kairo’s face on any social media.
Lauren is now able to pay for a holiday to Dubai without resorting to benefit fraud.
She is also posting some tit about vaccination now gone private on Instagram (she does this regularly anyway to try and drum up more followers).
She doesn’t have to resort to the follow unfollow method anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t cope with this woman. She’s just uploaded a video of basically that bleeping KW chain dangling round her neck and nothing else. D E S P E R A T E. just enjoy your holiday love and give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t cope with this woman. She’s just uploaded a video of basically that bleeping KW chain dangling round her neck and nothing else. D E S P E R A T E. just enjoy your holiday love and give it a rest
The chain reminds me of the sort of thing the jewellery part of Argos used to sell back in the day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest videos about always being one step ahead.... 🤨🤨🤨 was you saying that when you was in the dock crying for being caught for being an absolute scummy scrounger... never change will you lauryn you just now bring a poor innocent baby into your scummy ways

she knows how to read people? Obviously not that well since she obviously thought kw was going to be her one and only. I hate when people swear in front of kids as well

Reactions: 10
I will NEVER for the life of me understand why her family (let’s face it she has NO friends, no life, nothing) let her behave like this on the Internet or in general, they are all bleeping idiots, if she was my sister, daughter or friend I’d have her sectioned, she’s a bleeping lunatic

Yessss! Couldn’t remember the name of it! Would take pride of place next to those clown necklaces everyone used to wear 😆
I reckon Lauryn and Chloe definitely had one and used to wear them hanging out their school shirt collar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s off again, slowly creeping in her anti everything attitude again. Don’t even get me started on the Ellie Grey. Give it a rest lauryn

Reactions: 4
She’s off again, slowly creeping in her anti everything attitude again. Don’t even get me started on the Ellie Grey. Give it a rest lauryn
I watched that Ellie Grey thing yesterday and was cringing so hard. That opening under common law notice is the biggest load of tit I've ever read and I got second hand embarrassment when she was asking them about their oath and prohibition notices 🤣🤣

Actually crazy the amount of people that are so gullible!!

Also hilarious she thought that its not against the law of she can't get arrested for it and clearly doesn't understand the law. You don't get arrested for speeding but that's still against the law. No you're not being arrested for Covid breach you're being arrested for failing to give your details to a police officer when required 🤦‍♀️ SO DUMB!!

Reactions: 1
I watched that Ellie Grey thing yesterday and was cringing so hard. That opening under common law notice is the biggest load of tit I've ever read and I got second hand embarrassment when she was asking them about their oath and prohibition notices 🤣🤣

Actually crazy the amount of people that are so gullible!!

Also hilarious she thought that its not against the law of she can't get arrested for it and clearly doesn't understand the law. You don't get arrested for speeding but that's still against the law. No you're not being arrested for Covid breach you're being arrested for failing to give your details to a police officer when required 🤦‍♀️ SO DUMB!!
It was so cringe, and the people saying ‘you’re amazing Ellie’ I fear for this country sometimes! I’ve had to unfollow lauryn for the time being, she’s doing my head in, so damaging, and like someone has said before shares her DMs when it suits and 99% of those people hve written to her before which she’s clearly ignored.

Reactions: 4
It was so cringe, and the people saying ‘you’re amazing Ellie’ I fear for this country sometimes! I’ve had to unfollow lauryn for the time being, she’s doing my head in, so damaging, and like someone has said before shares her DMs when it suits and 99% of those people hve written to her before which she’s clearly ignored.
I always think that 🤣🤣 how cringe. I don't even think she properly replies to their messages sometimes cos she replies actually on her story instead.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.