Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you keep trying to take your gucci shoes off? Because they are chavvy as duck hun!
The jeans and shoes 🤢😂😂😂 poor poor child

I’ve always said she’s a conniving psycho but I’ve also always said her sister is a nasty piece of work, me me me, witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This might just be me being a square but does anyone find it a bit disturbing that they're likening a 7-month-old to his dad for "taking bikini bottoms off" and pretty much sexualising it? She done the same when he started playing with his wee man in the bath. Just doesn't sit right with me for some reason 🤔
Really dosent sit well with me either, They really are 2 weirdos 🤢

View attachment 317385View attachment 317385
View attachment 317385View attachment 317385

Did she really draw a dick on her 5 month old baby’s back 😡
When you think they cant sink any lower 🤢🤢🤢

Did she really draw a dick on her 5 month old baby’s back 😡

Reactions: 6
No he isn’t pulling your bikini bottoms off he’s a baby who got hold of a piece of string and doesn’t know any different! And as for the dick on this back I’m utterly shocked! Hope Kyle sees it and it gives him a kick up to arse to rescue his child

Reactions: 25
I would say she’s ripping she’s not getting the reaction she wants. I guarantee if you have to get the vaccine or you can’t travel she’ll be 1st in line.

I wonder what grant thinks of a penis being drawn on his baby daughters back

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would say she’s ripping she’s not getting the reaction she wants. I guarantee if you have to get the vaccine or you can’t travel she’ll be 1st in line.

I wonder what grant thinks of a penis being drawn on his baby daughters back
I think it’s on JRs back

Reactions: 3
Lauryn please COVID is not the flu. I suggest you educate yourself better before you share your wisdom. First google result of ‘is covid flu’ answers NO 🧐

How funny would it be if she got home & grant had left her 😂😂 run now whilst you have the chance, duck marrying into that family! Wouldn’t be so cocky then would you, horrible cunts

Reactions: 13
“I can’t wait to go private” hahaha she’s one of those who checks into the hospital on Facebook and when asked what’s up says “inbox me hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I can’t wait to go private” hahaha she’s one of those who checks into the hospital on Facebook and when asked what’s up says “inbox me hun”
How old is she, 13? She posts all this utter garbage because she thinks Annie/Kyle watch her every move, no hun they don’t, your the only stalker/single white female around here, she is utterly utterly pathetic & needs help & fast!!

Reactions: 10
Haha bang on!!! Like go private and stay private then you attention seeker.

It’s probably because she’s hoping for story views from Kyle or Annie so she can try to do more digs about ‘sTaLkInG’ but i’m afraid she’s the only one that looks like a stalker 🤣

Reactions: 7
Haha bang on!!! Like go private and stay private then you attention seeker.

It’s probably because she’s hoping for story views from Kyle or Annie so she can try to do more digs about ‘sTaLkInG’ but i’m afraid she’s the only one that looks like a stalker 🤣
She’s put a post up replying to someone saying go private then but she said she can’t out there?! Why not thats
Strange

She’s put a post up replying to someone saying go private then but she said she can’t out there?! Why not thats
Strange
She’s probably had more than one person asked her why she doesn’t just go private without announcing it. Even if you can’t go private whilst in Dubai why I feel the need to announce that you can’t wait to go private? Attention seeking Hun?

Why wouldn’t she be able to go private in Dubai? She’s full of tit😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.