Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just watching trashy tv on prime video ex on the beach episode 2 watch the way bitchy chloe attacks a man full on slaps and beats him up but he can’t do nothing back to her full on chav wow
Defo thinking her & grant are done.
Wonder will he still be little juniors role model😂😂

Reactions: 9
They’ll probably find a way!! Haha - Goodman sisters on the prowl - dear god!
KW does need his eyesight sorting though ... a gorgeous woman he’s been with for years who is the mother of three of his ‘known’ children and he then goes with a Goodman sister with a reputation. Goals 🤮🤮
Thing is there’s blokes that are so dumb they’ll have a night with them & literally pay the consequences for 18 years. Poor kids being used for an income 😔

Reactions: 8
Thing is there’s blokes that are so dumb they’ll have a night with them & literally pay the consequences for 18 years. Poor kids being used for an income 😔
Totally agree! Poor baby having THAT as a mother. Great example she’s setting him.
I honestly could go on forever about those grubby girls, however I feel they love the attention. Just famous for getting their tits out and shagging footballers...

Big blues in our house and I can’t help pull my face when he’s on the tv for inflicting this milk pumping moron into the limelight..
Don’t blame you...I’d do the same 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Defo thinking her & grant are done.
Wonder will he still be little juniors role model😂😂
I dunno, I could be wrong but in todaya stories, looks like shes walking along the river tees in Yarm, which I'm assuming is where Grant will live if he's playing for the boro. I could be wrong mind!

Reactions: 2
That other sister that hasn't managed to get up the duff by a footballer yet posted a photo of herself with the caption 'top tier' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂. Honestly for someone that looks like Michael Jackson gone wrong in a cloning experiment she doesn't half think she's something 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. Na love you and your sisters have faces like discarded bags of spanners 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That other sister that hasn't managed to get up the duff by a footballer yet posted a photo of herself with the caption 'top tier' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂. Honestly for someone that looks like Michael Jackson gone wrong in a cloning experiment she doesn't half think she's something 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. Na love you and your sisters have faces like discarded bags of spanners 🙄🙄🙄
Comment of 2020 you just summed them up down to a T 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her eyes seem very far apart 😶

Reactions: 3
Has everyone seen the video Chloe put up of her in the pool with her baby? It’s so fake it’s sad. She’s literally looking at the camera doing NOTHING the start me lifting her up, like LaurYn gave her a cue or something 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Has everyone seen the video Chloe put up of her in the pool with her baby? It’s so fake it’s sad. She’s literally looking at the camera doing NOTHING the start me lifting her up, like LaurYn gave her a cue or something 😂😂
Waiting for the all important nod from her sister to start the interaction with her baby..

Pair of fkn sad acts

Although I did think it nice of our lauryn to offer to shout out small business’ then I have myself a quick slap round the face as she’s probably done it for her own gain..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt the same. But all the ones are either beauty businesses or companies that have given her freebies.

I just don’t get how her family aren’t ashamed of her. I’d be SO ashamed if she was my relative.

Waiting for the all important nod from her sister to start the interaction with her baby..

Pair of fkn sad acts

Although I did think it nice of our lauryn to offer to shout out small business’ then I have myself a quick slap round the face as she’s probably done it for her own gain..

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pair of fkn sad acts

She’s doing it so she can get freebies clearly! 😂

Reactions: 5
The pictures on the daily Mail ‘one can only assume that lauryn is in Dubai for work as the uk is still in nationwide lockdown’ oh yeah I bet she is 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pictures on the daily Mail ‘one can only assume that lauryn is in Dubai for work as the uk is still in nationwide lockdown’ oh yeah I bet she is 👀
The part that made me laugh was that they called her an “influencer” not a “slag who chased a footballer”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’s still not wearing the bracelet she says you have to wear ALLLL DAAAY to benefit from. Just proves you don’t need a fertility bracelet, you just need to pop a hole in a condom. Crank.
I also have a friend who studies Journalism at uni and one of her tutors worked for a newspaper. Apparently most celeb articles and pictures are paid for by the celeb. She’s such a beg. Like an actual Beggy Mitchell.

I saw a comment on one of her posts once saying ‘my 3 year old wants to be like you’. If my 3 year old wanted to be like her, she’d be off back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s still not wearing the bracelet she says you have to wear ALLLL DAAAY to benefit from. Just proves you don’t need a fertility bracelet, you just need to pop a hole in a condom. Crank.
I also have a friend who studies Journalism at uni and one of her tutors worked for a newspaper. Apparently most celeb articles and pictures are paid for by the celeb. She’s such a beg. Like an actual Beggy Mitchell.

I saw a comment on one of her posts once saying ‘my 3 year old wants to be like you’. If my 3 year old wanted to be like her, she’d be off back 😂😂😂
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Pair of fkn sad acts

Only if they follow her.. quick way to get her followers back up!

Reactions: 5
I literally have never said that before in my life 😂😂😂😂

Her and Grant aren’t together anymore surely? No ring and she’s clearly got NO respect. Who’s looking after her child whilst she’s posing with what looks like Jem ‘fingered by the whole of the UK’ Lucy? I also thought only fans was naked photos? Why’s she charging for photos of her in underwear? She’s had bikini shots all over the internet all week? Baffled.

AND Chloe has upped the price of her only fans HAHAHAHA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.