Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
To be fair, most babies say dada first. Is this the first we’ve heard the genius child ‘talk’?
Funny how she posted that when baby daddy was playing football on tv. She must’ve been pointing at him, telling him all about daddy, and how in love she is with him 😂
Thats your daddy, he loves us so much and he can’t wait to be with us, we just need to wait a little longer 💙

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MunHun

VIP Member
How would anyone know who she is? She’s famous for benefit fraud. I doubt that made the news in Barabados. Lauryn you absolute imbecile would you ever do yourself a favour and stop before you’ve dug a hole so deep you’ll never get out of it. You knowingly got pregnant, the father had no interest and probably wouldn’t entertain contact with you. Treated you like nothing important cos guess what you are nothing important to him!!!!! So you went to desperate lengths to gain his attention and you continue with this facade now to punish him for not wanting to know. Your poor son should not be used to goad a man who can’t be arsed. You may not realise it but what you are doing will be way more damaging to him then his fathers absence. Cop the fuck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lajdufn

I’m a long time lurker on this thread but oh my god, who draws a penis on their baby’s back?? Just after sexualising him by implying he takes after his slutty father 🤢 are these women ok? With all the other crap she’s spouted the last couple of days, she’s either losing her mind and needs help or she’s really that desperate to stay in the daily mail she’ll say and do anything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I really hope with her being silent, all her patients will have changed GP's and forgotton about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing is - women have the choice whether or not to have a child, men don’t. Kyle doesn’t have to be part of the babies life - a baby that he didn’t want in the first place. That’s his choice. I’m sure he’s giving her more than enough money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to her speaking on the MTV Nappy Days Podcast, first it was said that Junior and Isla were born 2 weeks apart and then she said he was born 2 weeks before she announced it. I definitely think he was born 12/13th April.
Just listened now, apparently he has been saying ‘Isla’ ... He’s a literal genius and will be a member of Mensa by his 1st birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rose94

VIP Member
No he isn’t pulling your bikini bottoms off he’s a baby who got hold of a piece of string and doesn’t know any different! And as for the dick on this back I’m utterly shocked! Hope Kyle sees it and it gives him a kick up to arse to rescue his child

Reactions: 25

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Thing is - women have the choice whether or not to have a child, men don’t. Kyle doesn’t have to be part of the babies life - a baby that he didn’t want in the first place. That’s his choice. I’m sure he’s giving her more than enough money.
This is why I don’t get why she digs out Annie and blames her for Kyle not being involved. If he wanted to be a father to that child he would have chose to be and would step up but he hasn’t. Annie wasn’t able to stop him cheating so how would she stop him seeing his other child? She’s just the easy target for Lauryn because he went back to Annie & didn’t get the happy ever after she clearly wanted.

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
My sons sperm donor doesn’t acknowledge him and has never given me a penny. To be fair he wasn’t planned and I genuinely 100% was told I couldn’t conceive naturally so it was a massive shock. I can’t imagine anything more embarrassing than publicly begging a man to be with me or acknowledge our child or giving the poor child his surname never mind first name too. I’m absolutely mortified by her behaviour, it’s all so public, her son will know what’s happened when he is older. And she’s opened him up to a life of ridicule both by naming him after the sperm donor who isn’t interested and her stalkerish goings on.

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I can’t cope... imagine calling a baby after his dad that wants nothing to do with him... he has 3 older boys. Jnr is normally for the eldest. I find it so weird. Why do her family think this is ok?
I really hope Snr sees his son and he has a relationship with his brothers. It’s so sad

• Haha

cherries25x

This is wrong on so many levels
Not the first time she’s done this about ‘touching his willy, wonder who he takes after’ SICK CUNT, get fucking help!!!!! She is OBSESSIVE and dangerous, it’s scary

View attachment 317385View attachment 317385

Did she really draw a dick on her 5 month old baby’s back 😡
I didn’t think she could be anymore stupid & fucked up from things she’s said & done in the past but WOW, she needs reporting, sick individual

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Teenytot

VIP Member
She harps on about not showing almond nuts face because of the sickos online but yet she’ll put that up on her & Chloe’s page for thousands to see just to get a petty dig at KW.
Who draws a penis on their own child and then posts it🙄😡 absolutely vile the pair of them.
If a dad was behaving like this there would be uproar. Those two babies haven’t a hope

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m a single Mam, I work 30 hours a week and I’m not on bad wages but I’m certainly not coining it in. I get no financial help from my son’s father. I run my own home and I can afford a car. It’s 6 years old so not new, I bought it second hand, it’s not an Instagram poser but it’s safe, reliable and has a big enough boot for his pushchair. If this tramp can’t afford a car it’s only cause she wants some massive chavvy range rover with a Walker 1 number plate, she’s either on the beg or trying to push Kyle into buying her one for their lickle 🤢 prince!

• Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

She’s not an A list celeb. As if the paps are gonna know she’s in Barbados or even want to follow her there. She obviously told them: probably paid them actually.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Smol52

Chatty Member
I’m putting my bets on she comes out and says she has had Covid so that people speculate she has been in contact with Kyle or he has seen the baby or his family have

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Wants us to think she caught Corona from Walker & hacked his Insta the deluded stalker

• Heart
  • Haha

cherries25x

Nah it’s defiantly not her & Kyle Walker Peanut Kiaro Junior in hospital, I think it’s probably their grandparents...wouldn’t be surprised if it was her that passed it onto her family tho from rifling through Kyle Walkers wheelie bins 🤣🤣 he had it didn’t he, sure he’s got way more than corona anyway 🤢🤣

• Haha