Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a single Mam, I work 30 hours a week and I’m not on bad wages but I’m certainly not coining it in. I get no financial help from my son’s father. I run my own home and I can afford a car. It’s 6 years old so not new, I bought it second hand, it’s not an Instagram poser but it’s safe, reliable and has a big enough boot for his pushchair. If this woman can’t afford a car it’s only cause she wants some massive chavvy range rover with a Walker 1 number plate, she’s either on the beg or trying to push Kyle into buying her one for their lickle 🤢 prince!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I too early for the next thread suggestion?

LaurYn Goodman - not sweet & a psycho, named her son after a one night stand tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
New thread suggestion: junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’m a single Mam, I work 30 hours a week and I’m not on bad wages but I’m certainly not coining it in. I get no financial help from my son’s father. I run my own home and I can afford a car. It’s 6 years old so not new, I bought it second hand, it’s not an Instagram poser but it’s safe, reliable and has a big enough boot for his pushchair. If this woman can’t afford a car it’s only cause she wants some massive chavvy range rover with a Walker 1 number plate, she’s either on the beg or trying to push Kyle into buying her one for their lickle 🤢 prince!
And she lives with her mum, nothing wrong with that but she must get a shed load of maintenance money each month with hardly any outgoings apart from paying back her benefit fraud money. I reckon she was wrangling for a brand new range rover free or on the cheap then she mentions she has got a car cos she's a complete liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’ll be signed up for Man City youth team next week
If Kyle has any sense he’ll have figured out that Lauryn’s already planned and in the pipeline next tactic will be to try push hemp seed into a footy academy (City... conveniently) as soon as he can kick a ball... hope they’ve tried to protect against this forced type of contact for both for Macadamia and get yer keks off love Walker sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genetics. His mum has the arse end of a bus.
Well I hate to think what my arse looks like if my little boy has been in them since 8 months 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well I hate to think what my arse looks like if my little boy has been in them since 10 months 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well I hate to think what my arse looks like if my little boy has been in them since 8 months 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Meant 10 months fml!! 😂😂 Can I still claim baby brain 😂

Last edited:
‘Does Junior have a middle name?’ Yea middle names Walker Junior, full name Kyle Walker Junior Goodman, most likely 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she went ‘hardcore’ with a routine at 2 months. First time she’s mentioned controlled crying. Personally don’t agree with it.
so 5 month later after a hardcore routine he still won’t sleep through 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.