Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellis hav

The obsession she has with associating football with her baby is beyond embarrassing now. She’s got him kits he sleeps in football babygrows she reads him books about football, I think it’s weird coz she’s obviously not a football fan herself it’s like she’s trying to groom him into Kyles shadow and needs to constantly remind everyone who his father is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Rose94

VIP Member
You just KNOW she makes a point of making sure everyone knows he’s Kyle walkers son when she’s at football 😭
“Oh he takes after his dad KYLE WALKER”
“He’s a fast runner like his dad KYLE WALKER”
“He will be a professional in 15 years like his dad KYLE WALKER”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

molliet

F89314B4-0ECB-4ACC-8A03-883636857D92.jpeg

Whoever you are… we love you

Been waiting for some kind of reply but BAM comments been deleted 🤣🤣🤣

(Hid my own insta profile obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jolie1988

VIP Member
City put on a Halloween Day for the players families, Kyle and his three boys are in the video (throughout the first 5 minutes & you can see Annie)… Fodens son hugging Kyle, Mahrez’s little girl playing with him but don’t let Loz see it’ll be puma gate all over again😭

Lauryns probably already complained to man u customer services. You have a Halloween day for all 4 of kyles children or none at all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

So so able

Not sure how well this will land, but here goes . . . there is a part of me that feels sorry for Kyle. All he wanted was a quick bunk up with some forgettable slapper and now he’s stuck with this baggy fannied psycho until King Kerching leaves education.

Don’t get me wrong, what he did was shocking and, in my book, unforgivable but he must rue the day he set eyes 👀 on LaurEn

Reactions: 25

4FoxAche

VIP Member
For me, after her "dates have to be done properly for me" she put the one up about showing his wealth and it not being impressive and acting like she's repulsed by wealth.

So what attracted you to the absolutely loaded premier league footballer who isn't that attractive Lauryn?

Fucking Nora this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So she’s posted KAIRO WALKER saying daddy and rolling her eyes ? She didn’t have to post that but she wants her 5 followers to say she is and doing amazing job and he doesn’t need that man

I’ve come to the conclusion she shows KAIRO WALKER pictures of KYLE WALKER and says here’s daddy

sick attention seeking trout

• Sick
  • Wow

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Lauryn when she’s in the nursing home one day still talking about Kyle… I mean does anyone else wonder how many more years she’ll be hashtagging his name on IG for? The saddo.

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Not sure how well this will land, but here goes . . . there is a part of me that feels sorry for Kyle. All he wanted was a quick bunk up with some forgettable slapper and now he’s stuck with this baggy fannied psycho until King Kerching leaves education.

Don’t get me wrong, what he did was shocking and, in my book, unforgivable but he must rue the day he set eyes 👀 on LaurEn
I think there’s quite a few of us on here who feel that way too.

It’s because Lauryn believes Kyle should not be entitled to the same rights she had. After conception the law gave her right to choose, she chose to be a mum so she believes Kyle should now be forced to be a dad too.

Whilst most of us might choose differently to Kyle, we still respect his rights to have that choice. We can’t stand that this psycho wants to make Kyle’s life hell and make him pay (in more ways than just financially) just because he has chosen differently to her.

She is so bitter and I suspect (as controversial as this may be to say), that a part of her regrets her choice to parent Kairo because it’s harder than she thought now she has to think of someone else’s needs instead of just her own. She’s possibly resentful because Kyle has a relationship yet she’s alone (I’m sure the type of men she’s into are probably not willing to take on the role of a step dad at this age).

What’s even worse about Lauryn is she hasn’t just vented once and moved on, she’s still bringing it up, refusing to accept it and is just trying to bully Kyle into changing his mind through the court of public opinion.

For that reason I feel sorry for him too, men can’t force women to have terminations (thankfully) so women need to reciprocally not try to force men to be dads to children they didn’t want.

What also makes her a POS is her refusal to consider Kairo’s feelings in this. There are so many amazing single parents out there who put their own feelings aside to do the best job of making sure their child feels loved and secure enough for two parents. They reassure their child that whilst it might not be ideal to have an absent parent, it doesn’t have to define who that child is or their worth.
Lauryn refuses to do that, she’s enjoys the label of Kairo being rejected and goes out of her way to publicly remind him (and everyone else) that his dad doesn’t want him, who in their right mind would hurt their child that way knowing they can read about it in the future???😢

Her problem is her dented ego won’t let her separate Kyle’s feelings towards her vs Kyle’s feelings towards Kairo. She sets out to be deliberately vindictive and sabotage any future chance of a father/son relationship just so she can convince herself that Kyle rejected them rather than Kyle rejected her.

Absenteeism parenting is damaging but so is her behaviour/parenting too, who knows which one will impact Kairo worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least Kyle isn’t begging for likes or trying to make out he is the hero in this whole toxic mess. He’s made his choice and is silently getting on with it whereas since Lauryn made hers (willingly choosing to parent on her own), not only does she never shut up about it, she has the cheek to want a medal too

Last edited:
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Complaining about taking Kairo to football.. when really shes pushing him into it. He's a toddler doubt he begging to go to football...

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Keeping up with Kyle & Annie did you know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23