Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggys gone a bit quiet tonight, must be no more diggy ick stories she can repost, or maybe she's getting excited to post the winner of her competition for a few thin plants of wood. Pick me, pick me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
She is probably going through that footage, frame by frame and writing the cover for her new petition for her 3 fans to sign... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is from Amelias Post, this annoys me when people comment nice things and get ignored (although would beggar belief to why anyone would want a response from Amelia apart from Ryan) then a comment from this girl saying she looks like something from the house of wax and there is Amelia getting all aggy calling her a troll. Listen Amelia hen, you troll yourself dressing up as michael jackson everyday, pipe down 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Unless she’s got the next target in her sights….

After all she claimed she couldn’t get pregnant. And whoops a daisy…here’s a baby!!

She’ll now claim she’s had a hysterectomy and those footballers aren’t the brightest so they’ll probably believe her….

And along comes cashflow baby No.2!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
5426FED4-0D5A-4831-B55C-048FA8AEF808.jpeg

“Her ex Kyle Walker” she wishes 😭😭 she must pay them to write this tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aww bless her baggy stinking fanny, she's not had any attention for a little while so of course, let's tell a story of lies. Cant pick up her son but she can go out partying in London 🤔. Her little cash machine seems such an awful inconvenience to her lately

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posted a link to the article but suggested it’s wrong? Can anyone explain that? Here’s a link to an incorrect story!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 856013
This Brighton Weasel absolutely PISSES ME OFF her fuckin ex it was a few mins of fun that has stained him for life.

how fuckin dare she, she cannot do an article without mentioning him she is nothing absolute piece of tit

Reactions: 19
I don’t even believe she has endometriosis just some clickbait headline like when Chloe had a miscarriage in the woods naked.

Reactions: 7
That rodent is the worst thing on earth. She is a nobody that does not suffer from tit. She should try working with heavy periods. Arseholes. Well seen there always got to be a photo of Kyle and Chloe coz ppp would be like who is this and why do we care. Who the hell does she think she is beggar. Using Kyle pic. He’s not her family or friend. Poor guy. Worst night of his life and is already paying the price literally for his mistake and his reputation is damaged. Clearly the family video provoked jealousy in her to go sell her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks like slop 7 days a week and has done an article trying her hardest to look decent
She is nothing but a liar, I don’t believe anything she says and she needs to stop with these articles now

can’t believe they give her the time of day

Reactions: 9
Ewww that pic of her face is horrific. I knew she wasn’t attractive with a filter but fucken hell I would stop using a filter coz it must be so disappointing to see that real face. The failure will think she got one up on the Walker family coz of their family day out but soz loza they still living the millionaires family life and will always have love and opportunities that u never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 856013
Just had to get an article in to redress the balance of Chloe getting sympathy for her pregnancy, what a jealous, toxic twit.

@19jamz89 you’re spot on, Kyle and Chloe pictures needed as Lauryn isn’t known in her own right.

Given she can’t cope with the one child she has then her mind should be made up already about not having another child irrespective of a hysterectomy.

Unless she develops a moral conscience and changes her attitude, I think I’ll struggle to find any sympathy for her (even in the worst circumstances) because bad people don’t suddenly turn into good people because life has dealt them a bad blow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.