Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be between two people, Kyle or Leon. She is so so sad. Literally just imagine being her. A scummy, scammy, pump and dumpin, stalking, benefits cheat.

Lauryn, with all the money you have stolen from Kyle, Annie and their three boys surely you can afford to clean or buy Kairo some new shoes? Yes kids get dirty but it’s actually pretty gross how dirty they are and throwing a Balenciaga top on him won’t make us think you are ‘classy’ let’s just say you’re more brassy than classy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine having a kid you can’t afford and saying how proud you are when she can’t even afford him

if it wasn’t for Kyle and Annie’s cash she would be back cheating the government

scum

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I have understood correctly, on Leon's wiki page his dad is English - Jamaican and his mum is Irish does that make him quarter Jamaican? If so (from what another poster said Kyle is also quarter Jamaican) is she really that beyond help nutjob stage that she is allegedly dating a man with a similar heritage to her sons dad? It just seems like she's beyond the crazy stage now

Reactions: 7
Isn’t that just a baby trying to say Amelia? My sister is called Ellie and my kids called her Eddie for years

Reactions: 5
Oh I get so confused with how it works with heritage, doubt it's a coincidence with her, she is an absolute state

How long can the thread names be ? I have one but think it’s too long didn’t expect us to be almost at a new thread LOOL she so wanted this by being absolutely dreadful

Reactions: 6
How long can the thread names be ? I have one but think it’s too long didn’t expect us to be almost at a new thread LOOL she so wanted this by being absolutely dreadful
I'm not sure what thread name do you have in mind. I can never think of 1

Thread suggestion
Kairo Goodman with his grey Nike socks, mumi puts that much product on his hair so he has curly locks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Keeping up with Kyle & Annie did you know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
#KAIROWALKER is his name, his mother LaurYn SLUT Goodman is desperate for fame and has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gotta go London for a quick shag, swipe up to see how I deal with #Jetlag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s why he’s got on his ‘best clothes’ that his dad paid for

• Haha
It'll be fake
I think that's the case as she would have been # and @ the shop she got it, if it was real

Also I was looking at kyles insta today, he has many followers and fans that adore him and he is very professional and good at what he does and talented for his job, then you have lauryn ' no mark ' goodman acting like a lunatic and trying to bring him down all because of a one night stand. You can really tell she has never had a job in her life and quite frankly I doubt she could hold down a job as her behaviour is so bad no one would want to employ that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.