Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have open a new one... however it may take a while to fill up if we haven’t all bored off yet.. thank you to @So so able for the title.. based on most liked post....

Recap......she is private again.....that is literally it..😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Private and still isn’t allowed to show king kerching’s face 🥱 however we know the child genius is bilingual!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yayyyy I got a thread title!! Thank you, you beautiful tattlers ❤

Shame she’s so bleeping dull it’ll be another 6 months before we pick a new one 🤣🤣

Haway man Lozza, let’s see some interesting content, you know, just for a change 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me, after her "dates have to be done properly for me" she put the one up about showing his wealth and it not being impressive and acting like she's repulsed by wealth.

So what attracted you to the absolutely loaded premier league footballer who isn't that attractive Lauryn?

bleeping Nora this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
men this men that constantly. lauryn give it a rest and go take care of your kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she must have gone back off private in honour of a new thread 🤣🤣🤣 she is dying to show his face you can tell....

Reactions: 5
If he looks a spit of Kyle, when and if she does show his face, she won’t need to say who the Dad is anymore. Not like we don’t know who it is anyway but she’ll be loving the ‘he looks like his Dad’ comments

Reactions: 6
View attachment 804876
Your gagged and this is the best you can do…. A very scorned woman x
It’s always the bitter single people who post this toxic tit. You never find anyone who’s genuinely happy being single or those who are in a happy relationship posting stuff like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she does want a boyfriend (and I suspect she is desperate to have one), she needs to realise this is sooooooo off putting and unattractive to any potential partner. No one wants to deal with all this unresolved anger and spiteful baggage. At this rate, her next pregnancy will either be another one night stand or a true miracle (as she’ll be hitting the menopause before settling down), unless she can let it go and move on. She sounds like a man’s worst nightmare right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What gives me the massive ICK is Lauryn bleeping Goodman. I really hope The Walker’s have a restraining order against her, I reckon not a day goes by where she doesn’t breathe Kyle’s name quietly to herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chloe has a story up,she accidentally put a share bag of caramel nibbles in the washing machine(they were in the laundry basket)
In the video shes taking all the clothes out the washing machine to find the chocolate and you can see what looks like a knickers with a yellow stain 😂😂🤢

Honestly who wants to see u unload dirty clothes from a washing machine.rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the ickkk from grown ass 'women' who are mothers and supposed to be setting an example to their sons (or their children in general) , calling out men for this, that and the other. Can you imagine if it was Kyle doing this? Or any male for that matter. She is so immature and bitter and its showing again. Its like a conversation you would have in class when you are 12. There's going to be no hope for that wee laddie, her content is absolutely dire as well she needs to get a real job

Reactions: 12
Chloe has a story up,she accidentally put a share bag of caramel nibbles in the washing machine(they were in the laundry basket)
In the video shes taking all the clothes out the washing machine to find the chocolate and you can see what looks like a knickers with a yellow stain 😂😂🤢

Honestly who wants to see u unload dirty clothes from a washing machine.rotten.
What type of wash was that? That’s absolute shambles?! Is it lights or darks? Towels or underwear? I get stick from my friends for separating too much but that gave me stress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the ickkk from grown ass 'women' who are mothers and supposed to be setting an example to their sons (or their children in general) , calling out men for this, that and the other. Can you imagine if it was Kyle doing this? Or any male for that matter. She is so immature and bitter and its showing again. Its like a conversation you would have in class when you are 12. There's going to be no hope for that wee laddie, her content is absolutely dire as well she needs to get a real job
She’s never going to ever allow 👑 to develop any sort of healthy relationship with his dad is she? She can’t stop herself slow dripping poison into his ears directly or indirectly (despite her claims she would love nothing more).

Secondly she is undermining her own son’s sense of self worth by constantly spouting her passive aggressive tit.
It’s like she forgets he will grow up to a member of the male population, the same group of people she are saying are untrustworthy, useless, horrific etc.

She’s being an emotionally toxic abuser and it’s inexcusable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor old Kairo and his one pair of trainers.
Does she just go through PLT and pick what she thinks looks generic and will appeal to a lot of people to try and earn her pocket money?

For me, after her "dates have to be done properly for me" she put the one up about showing his wealth and it not being impressive and acting like she's repulsed by wealth.

So what attracted you to the absolutely loaded premier league footballer who isn't that attractive Lauryn?

bleeping Nora this woman!
‘Isn’t that attractive’ is the understatement of the century. He looks like someone got a bag of random facial features and shook it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.